Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See. I'm not convinced that account is her. Obviously the name and stuff isn't real but welcome to Twitter, however looking back over their tweets they don't seem to share many Jack interest beyond boilerplate Tories bad. This appears to be the first time they've shown any interest and from what I can see from their infrequent tweeting they seem be desperate for a Twitter argument. Going for an anti-Jack account seems as good a way as any to get a reaction and to me it looks like more what they're interested in that Jack herself. Also the more obvious Jack socks tend to delete and reappear whereas this once seem fairly constant. As ever, it's Twitter so I don't know who it is but I'm not convinced it's Jack.
I'll be honest and admit that I've only really looked at the Jack Tweets and not gone that far back in their timeline.

I suppose one of the reasons I always think these accounts must be socks, is what kind of person would jump in and defend someone they don't really know so vociferously?

Man, the internet is a weird old place.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
[/QUOTE]
Because I didn't see it before the last thread closed - @Snotbuster, fear not dear heart, for once Jack is not bogarting y'all's lingo with her use of scoff:
And they say Tattle has no redeeming social value. Really though, it's a constant source of edification and enlightenment. She still got chilled wrong and I will go to them mat over that. And she has stuffed another pair of expensive earrings into her one hole. Tiffany's "cheap" line at $575 per pair. For those label conscious types.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
See. I'm not convinced that account is her. Obviously the name and stuff isn't real but welcome to Twitter, however looking back over their tweets they don't seem to share many Jack interest beyond boilerplate Tories bad. This appears to be the first time they've shown any interest and from what I can see from their infrequent tweeting they seem be desperate for a Twitter argument. Going for an anti-Jack account seems as good a way as any to get a reaction and to me it looks like more what they're interested in that Jack herself. Also the more obvious Jack socks tend to delete and reappear whereas this once seem fairly constant. As ever, it's Twitter so I don't know who it is but I'm not convinced it's Jack.
You see this is why I don't comment very often, I get sucked into the Jackspiracies and my suspicious mind goes OFF.

I'll resume my lurking position and reading the excellent work you all do from the safety of my phone, which doesn't have my login details so I can only read and not make a tit of myself.

(AGAIN, JACK: SEE HOW EASY THAT IS?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Jumping in on my lunch break to say disappointed on the lack of chaos last night. Not so sure she trolled us though, probably hadn’t even noticed about the thread not working until she read it here!

4623C972-6114-4CE4-AB5B-C2F6C5E73E13.jpeg

Maybe too soon but nominating Like a very patient, precise, vengeful little chimpanzee For thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 66
And they say Tattle has no redeeming social value. Really though, it's a constant source of edification and enlightenment. She still got chilled wrong and I will go to them mat over that. And she has stuffed another pair of expensive earrings into her one hole. Tiffany's "cheap" line at $575 per pair. For those label conscious types.
In the thread bragging about how OH bought her the Tiffany earrings, didn't she say the other pair was chosen because laurels are traditional for Greek people? She's just being true to her heritage as a third-generation immigrant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am absolutely furious at the at the strep-A baiting. I came running here from not quite the end of the last thread. I know somebody who
just lost their CHILD to the iGAS, their baby is one of the deaths counted on the news
duck OFF JACK
So sorry to hear that, how awful. Hugs to you and your friend xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Because she's a tit mum.
This reminds me, Jack's mum bought Jack an official caterpillar cake last year. But SB whose birthday is only a few days later got a knock off version. What I can't remember is if Jack bought it or not. She buys premium brand food for herself but smart price for her son. Every other parent I know would do it the other way around. Your child gets the very best you can afford.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Or made him one being the crafty crafter she is?
My mum made me one when I was about 23 😂

Also good job I wasn't about last night or I'd have been considering calling an ambulance for that kid myself. That would have been fun when they showed up and he was fine/not there. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You see this is why I don't comment very often, I get sucked into the Jackspiracies and my suspicious mind goes OFF.

I'll resume my lurking position and reading the excellent work you all do from the safety of my phone, which doesn't have my login details so I can only read and not make a tit of myself.

(AGAIN, JACK: SEE HOW EASY THAT IS?)
You've not made a tit of yourself at all. Taken in isolation that thread where they're arguing with the anti- Jack account does contain some Jackish tendencies, particularly the condescending arrogance she sometimes adopts. As I say it's Twitter we don't really know who anyone is, even with big name blue tick accounts, it could be an assistant running the account rather than the celeb. Whilst we do like a good receipt here, a lot of the chat is speculation so don't feel you have to lurk for joining in.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This reminds me, Jack's mum bought Jack an official caterpillar cake last year. But SB whose birthday is only a few days later got a knock off version. What I can't remember is if Jack bought it or not. She buys premium brand food for herself but smart price for her son. Every other parent I know would do it the other way around. Your child gets the very best you can afford.
I know someone whose parents would eat a steak dinner and give their (not a small) child fish fingers. He was still pissed off about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The dog's in the very large bed but isn't allowed upstairs?

She's a one upper. Always has to have done something better or gone through something worse. Needs to mention how big her bed is, that her house had however many rooms. It's such an odd way to describe things for some who is supposedly skint and who you'd think wouldn't want to advertise that she clearly isn't at all and has probably never been. Even on the video where she weighs herself she pans the camera round to show the ridiculous amount of towels and expensive perfume, which she passed off as her partner's.

I've never known anyone to make out they're struggling and in the next breath are flashing expensive earrings, king sized beds and 14 seater tables. And for people who adore her to think that's just fine whilst she's saying she still has to boil down soap for shower gel?! What the duck is wrong with people?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yup, we’ve a pantry just like that now, stuffed to the gills. I grew up with a mum and nanna in council houses which also had under-stair pantries in the kitchen. Mine is missing a nice stone shelf, but I get by *sniff*.
Mine still has the stone shelf thing :cool: Genuinely no idea what the working class equivalent to pantry is supposed to be lol

Reactions: 20
Yup, we’ve a pantry just like that now, stuffed to the gills. I grew up with a mum and nanna in council houses which also had under-stair pantries in the kitchen. Mine is missing a nice stone shelf, but I get by *sniff*.
Stone shelf! Such luxury! We had to nail our Frey Bentos pies directly to the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Still no 🧵? Stop being such a chaostease, Jack.

I truly feel as though her Twitter likes are a fascinating insight into her innermost thoughts. Are we to assume from this that it's finally dawned on her how tragic it is that Burger Boy turned up in the middle of the night, nobbed her for six hours then immediately fucked off?

Screenshot_20221207-134200_Twitter.jpg

Also, I feel like this was missed amongst all the other effluence she was spewing last night/this morning. (SS from @Sideboard Bob )

Screenshot_20221207-150954_Chrome.jpg

The absolute bleeping COMEDY of this coming from the single least stoic person I've ever seen when it comes to medical issues. She was threatening to go to A&E with a splinter in the middle of a pandemic, but sure, she only ever phones the doctor as an absolute last resort. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 103
In the thread bragging about how OH bought her the Tiffany earrings, didn't she say the other pair was chosen because laurels are traditional for Greek people? She's just being true to her heritage as a third-generation immigrant
Laurals are traditional for Roman emperors...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.