Jack Monroe #434 The price of jam: Will it be £40 by the end of the year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just come to bed after clearing my room earlier to find a book on animals( not mine) and an iron man toy( also not mine) on my side of the bed. Pfft!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have just come to bed after clearing my room earlier to find a book on animals( not mine) and an iron man toy( also not mine) on my side of the bed. Pfft!
That’s it, write a chore list!
-remove iron man toys from mama’s bed
-carefully remove books (about animals or any book) from mamas bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Y'all Coops has been located!

Hotpawed it out of the Thorpe Bay ghetto, entered witness protection and now answers to the name Josh. Sensitive information but s'ok Jack doesn't read here 😂. Josh is now happily ensconced in a detached, not RENTED Diva.pdf Award Worthy couple, living his bestest life. He likes catching the 🌞 rays on the 4-car driveway, the brambly mice are a distant memory and there's a spite magnolia to the left of the orangery 😻.

Single Drunk Female worth a watch and why I'm still chowing down on a copy of Thrifty 😝. Must. Grunk. Faster.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Happy Rosh Hashanah Jewish New Year

not you, frum shietel Jack

🥕 is a shiksa pass it on
I’ve just spent a SEVERELY long amount of time (2 minutes) googling this, and I think it was Rosh Hashanah on this date last year. This year it was in September. I’m going to ask Jack to ask her lawyer though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Happy Rosh Hashanah to all. Thanks for explaining why we got hats for me. You are all a lovely canal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just spent a SEVERELY long amount of time (2 minutes) googling this, and I think it was Rosh Hashanah on this date last year. This year it was in September. I’m going to ask Jack to ask her lawyer though.
Oh it’s Hanukkah. I need the holiday armadillo

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Apparently it’s National French Toast Day today. It’s probably for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm taking this hat as a sign from Jack's lawyer that way may speak freely, like every day is shabbat. He SHAN'T sue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Apologies for pointless post but I want to see what my hat looks like.
Eta
Well that was a let down. It’s levitating.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The mystery yarmulkes have deceased me. it must be a secret pro bono message to the canal.

ETA it’s the Ethiopian Jewish holiday of Sigd on Tuesday apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm posting to see my hat (yarmulke?) and point out the Twitter record is broken and gaining new ground by the minute!

Problem with having antenna, hats rarely fit. Tried Google and Instagram for Jewish holiday info and failed to find the answer. My IT skills have left me. Send new jobs.....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.