Jack Monroe #434 The price of jam: Will it be £40 by the end of the year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed and unfollowed her a few times over the years just to watch the shit shows
The last unfollow was the Dylon drama. She must've been advertising for them do we think?

Reactions: 14
Every single word of this post, tender one. I imagine a lot of people have no idea of the grift, or the harm, and vaguely know her as a 'campaigner' because she's been on tv. The sooner she's fully exposed the better.

Reactions: 44
At least you know if you give the tins then it should go to the foodbank directly, because it seems like the TT keep a very healthy bank balance in their own account rather than distributing it

Reactions: 48
I love the double bluff of you being keeper of the ‘list’.

Reactions: 30
How bad a crime do you reckon someone has to commit before we stop feeling sorry for them being fed Jack slop?

Reactions: 62
Well if that doesn't smoke her out then nothing will.
Maybe the WhatsApp group have been plotting:
Jamie: A’wight, where is she? We need a chaos guys. It’s boring.
James: Butter!
Prue: We need to do something that she won’t be able to resist. How about something about the cost of living?
Fingers K: Are you mad, Chief? That‘s all performative bullshit. She don’t care about the poors really.
James: Yorkshire!
Nigella: I know, tender hearts. How about one of us does something ’tinned’? I could craft something about the joy of a gleaming, polished cylinder, full of promise?
Jamie: Nah, you’re alright sweetheart. She already hates me for being up in her niche so I’ll do it. Right, any ideas?
Gordon: Fuck yeah. Make sure you say something about tinned fucking food not being fucking celebrated enough, to suggest that nobody listens to her. That should fucking do it. Nice

Reactions: 148
This is just...perfection. Spicy perfection 🤌🤌🤌

Reactions: 33
James's input killed me. I'm now saying "Butter!" like Timmy saying his name in South Park. Send sanity-Os

Reactions: 45
Alllll of this!! This is also where we see that she is her own undoing. Had she not been so attention seeking and obsessed with controlling the narrative most people would still be unaware of tattle and these threads. By drawing attention to them she sent people here and drew more scrutiny upon herself...it actually beggars belief! Had she just kept her head down it would have all blown over and we would still be giggling about slop like ninnies. Instead she blew it up into something so huge and poked the bear in the aftermath until people become sceptical/furious/had enough of her.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.