Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s “Degrees”: Selected Highlights
View attachment 1754200
May 2012
View attachment 1754202
2015 Daily Mail
View attachment 1754203
And Huffpost View attachment 1754205View attachment 1754207
2021 Diva.pdf
View attachment 1754235
View attachment 1754209
Also 2022View attachment 1754219
(She got another one from Coventry in 2018 but other than when she’d being Dr Dr Monroe it’s the Essex one she really likes to show off about)
View attachment 1754216
Blame/thank @Veronicaaa for immortalizing this one
Seriously??? Jesus...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he the Coast gobshite? duck that prick.
Hrs a brilliant writer but he's gone through the wardrobe into narnia. He looks like 1 of those blokes who go to a Masculinity Retreat in the woods for £1500 a night where they play bongos with their willies and call each other brother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 127
Print Screen being a bellend for some reason, but as of now (half 2 ish), tickets unavailable:

unnamed.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Print Screen being a bellend for some reason, but as of now (half 2 ish), tickets unavailable:

View attachment 1754335
Same for me and it was live minutes ago

1669214349850.png

Archive 👇

ETA it's also gone from the guardian live website, now redirects to main events page
Archive 👇

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
I googled it and it doesn’t show on the Guardian page any longer either?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Is he the Coast gobshite? duck that prick.
Nein danke. He is right aff his nut these days.

Hrs a brilliant writer but he's gone through the wardrobe into narnia. He looks like 1 of those blokes who go to a Masculinity Retreat in the woods for £1500 a night where they play bongos with their willies and call each other brother.
Is that a thing? Jack could join in and use her drawer cocks for drum sticks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Can't find a gif /clip but I imagine Jack cautiously opening the bird-door to do a bit of cleaning, instantly losing her eyebrows to the flashfire, and slamming it shut (before running back to hide in the sock drawer)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I know that this should be on F&D thread but if any South Wales frau wanted to recommend somewhere nice for me and my Old Harold to eat tomorrow night that would be lovely. We have a car so can travel if needs be. Doesn’t need to be child friendly as we LEFT him at home, with his nan and grandad incase you report me to the CSA.
If you want to stay in sitcom land, have a look at the Goods Shed for street food. If you like Greek Cypriot food then the Hellenic Eatery in Cardiff is affordable and delicious. Calabrisella in Canton also does really good pizza. Other places in Cardiff I've had good food at recently are Bar 44, Nook and Heaneys. These three are a bit fancy mind but a nice treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Never mind £10 at Waterstones. I am expecting to pick up a copy at The Works for £2.99.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.