Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she cracked the sads and had it removed? She looks like even more of a fanny with that 'sorry, Jack' down the bottom.
Imagine the poor sod who got the insane email from her. They'll have had to wade through a duck ton of fabricated but still triggering graphic content and the obligatory I will kill myself and it'll be all your fault teenager style histrionics.

ETA: It is embarrassing she was awarded that doctorate, though nowhere near embarrassing as her using it on social media when she'd done duck all to merit it because most of the stuff she claims to have done is fabricated. I couldn't give a duck if she finds that distressing and I'm not sorry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
I reckon its mutual. She's a lazy cow an also knows she wouldn't be met with profile-raising buoyant delight anymore now theres nowhere to hide from grift blowback. But also a speaker who's deactivated & can't be tagged or boost the event with tweets isn't great. And she can't do that cos of grift blowback. Its circular. Unlike her pumpkin scones.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This inspired me to look for that quote she has about working in a pub or a cafe for 2 shifts, “it’s not like I’m exactly using my degree” or whatever lie that was. But while I was looking, I found this - I’m sure fraus have spotted it before but it made me hoot & fizz

View attachment 1754067
View attachment 1754068
Another website lifted the article and it doesn't have the correction. It's not even particularly critical. Such thin skin she has!
Screenshot_20221123-125610.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Meine Frauen,
I have been BUSY but the grunk has been GLORIOUS.
Loved the German words @Archduchess of Luxembourg.
My heart is warmed, knowing that Jacksy is not in Wales.
Some of my aneurysms have healed spontaneously.
Praise Beans!
Now get to absolute duck. All of you.♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just came here to report this! Very little engagement with Guardian Live's previous posts but in excess of 40 negative comments on JM's announcement and then *poof* it's gone!
Crikey - her agent and publisher must be shitting themselves. She's toxic isn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She was due to appear at Community Housing Cymru’s annual conference this morning doing a keynote speech on housing inequality in wales but was hastily replaced with someone who knows what they’re talking about. Was she pushed or did she jump?
If she wasn’t Jacko I’d say she’d dropped out to take part in a Southend day of mourning for Wilko Johnson (RIP for real) but… she’s Jacko.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She's going to blame the canal of nefarious ninnies for her downfall, isn't she?

Not the fact that she's a ridiculous self important money grabbing nincompoop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I bet she leapt at the Google invitation to freeload at their annual jamboree at Soho Farmhouse and be head patted and indulged by a bunch of people who’d likely never heard of her. Then had the cheek to boast about what she had achieved behind the scenes! Needless to say doing the work to present a keynote speech on social inequalities in Wales (I know, I know she’d have ignored the brief and talked about herself for 40 minutes) was always going to be way beyond her. I shake my head at them even asking her In the first place.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.