Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

God almighty-what with this & the gloss stuff I’m even more appalled at Jack. I actually thought she wasn’t that vain (I sure as shit would never have posted the shrunken head pic, that would have been deleted at the speed of light) but she’s clearly insanely narcissistic. And the unnecessary aggression & humblebrag in the video?
Get to fuck Jack. No sympathy for you. This is why you rub people the wrong way-you’re rude, self obsessed & when you’re ‘up’ you treat others so nastily. What did you expect behaving like this?

Reactions: 56
Also recommend searching marmalade atkin’s “nice collage” marm has made some really nice ones

Reactions: 33
Genuinely howling at "if I have not love I have nothing" like she's a Buddhist monk. HOWLING!
It’s like that cringey bit in Four Weddings, where the thirsty chap quotes from 1 Corinthians and then the happyclappy folk group sing Can’t Smile Without You. Enough to cringe someone inside out.

Reactions: 22
I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

Bleugh. Flashing her grubby ground grippers. Put em away ffs.

Reactions: 29
Always felt performative and attention seeking to me, but at the time I thought you take a statement like that at face value, because why would you lie about it? Naive, I know.

Reactions: 33
Which sucks. Because there are plenty of trans-inclusive people, like me, who think Jack is a horrible fucking person. The identity armor is thick.
Yeah, it's annoying as a lot of the people who regularly call her out on Twitter share gender critical posts which feeds into her spiel, and makes me nervous about accidentally retweeting one of them.

Reactions: 26
Or Jack was lying.

Didn't Jack claim her bank account was hacked and 5k was stolen a couple of years ago. Jack likes to reuse numbers , thrifty.

Reactions: 42
I believe this was from her range of one pot meals for the poors to save fuel budgets. She managed to do a few media gigs talking about her grand plan to produce a one pot meal a day for a month(?) year(?) I think it lasted two days
Please admire the watery mash, raw broccoli and hiding fish... Mash with stuff on top isn't pie Jack.

Reactions: 23
It's not great but it did make me laugh tbf, especially when Jack has said she wanted to pass as a young man on a train before
That’s quite a common aspiration though. I don’t think we need to see homophobic transphobic twitter comments (this “Jack Monroe fella he’s always deactivating” has been tweeted a few times before and it wasn’t funny then)

Reactions: 36
Reactions: 13
Calling all our expert photoshoppers. you cannot resist

View attachment 1755741

How does anyone read this centaur shit and think oh that's sooo funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
House deposits don't work like that I don't think, unless she was reserving a new build (which would be lower than a renting mortgage) then she'd just have to either pull out before it went through, or she'd have a contract with a bank which would be much harder to get out of than just losing a deposit?

Reactions: 13
Eh, so she had a fringe then? Wow, I can't wait for those to catch on.
This claires/grey/fake hair with little girl clips was 13 May 2020. Just let that sink in. It’s the reverse rats tail. LJC is about to leave. Hellmans lives. Sideboard underwear thot shots. Teething necklace. Lockdown 1.
Also she has totally (badly) bleached her hair, that gopping fringe is yellow. No wonder she had “leftoverJerome Russell toner” earlier this year. Also no wonder her hair was falling out- she killed it!

Reactions: 49

I thought she was meant to be so frightfully brash and common that she's not allowed on television? She sounded so uncomfortable when she swore.

Reactions: 26
Tell you what y’all, let’s just be grateful that Jack owns neither a banjo nor a toaster. That polyester mess would go up like a torch if she leant over anything hot (so fine for cooking onions at least) and we know how conscious she is of fire safety.

Attachments

Reactions: 45
Jack Exotic

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.