Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also these high end brands couldn’t wait for her foot to heal? Or provide her with a chair to sit on?

Brand manager John “ if we can’t have Monroe standing she is OFF THE JOB”

https://giphy.com/ac7MA7r5IMYda
My grandma in her 90s still manages to cook. She has a stool to lean on or sits at the kitchen table to do peeling and chopping. Anyhoo, was this before or after the marathon training?

Probably had a buying deposit but then looked up Allegra’s net worth, shit herself with glee and decided to celebrate by spunking the last of her cash on designer crap. Who needs savings and some poxy little flat when you’re marrying a millionaire?

Reactions: 49
Those selfies.... honestly! The one hugging her "doctorate" pretending to be asleep I thought was the worst, but no. There was a whole new level of disgusting self wank. Christ make her stop, I can't stand it!
Is it for real..? I just assumed some minxy Frau had photoshopped the cert in. im hitting my cringe limits here send helpos

Reactions: 45
Because at heart, Jack knows she's boring.

Also she uses her identities as armor to protect against criticism. Ask Jack about patreon refunds? You're just a gender critical Tory.

Reactions: 39
I was going to ask because it seems really familiar and triangulatable
I’m a big joules fan when I google search the image, their current one comes but I REALLY recognise the one in that picture but I wasn’t a Frau in 2020 & have never seen that pic before

Reactions: 19
It was a rental. She’d split with her PoPo fiancée in Autumn 2013 and a friend had given her a place temporarily (it was up for sale). She’d put down a deposit on a place of her own, and then met Leggy. This is from the Wiki

Reactions: 40
You brave soul
Guaranteed each one of those huns would teaspoon each others eyes out given a teaspoon.

Reactions: 35
GLOSSHOG

Reactions: 52
A £5k deposit on a rental flat?! How insanely expensive was the rent??!!!!!!! And that was 8 years ago!!!

Reactions: 61
I *knew* it was a clip-on! Jack, if you're reading this....Claires is generally not recommended by the hairstyling community as a place to buy good-quality fake hair

Reactions: 41
Oh god the sad-baiting and sick-baiting (and I didn't even get that far into these)! "I'm so poorly/sad, so I made myself look nice. Do I look nice? Tell me I look nice. I'm quirky too, but I still look nice, don't I? Even though I'm miserable and probably about to die from a disease of some kind."

The "I get so many comments, it makes me feel I am hogging the glory!" humblebrag is equally

Reactions: 72
That jumper looks like a Joules jumper. Can’t find it online now, only the most recent version but normally around £50
No I think it's Asda George - by the rainbow stripe sleeves - asI own one. Although I can't swear that the stripes are in the same colour order without checking.

Reactions: 17
Well, how do you expect me to sleep tonight after that? If I’m late to work tomorrow it will be your fault. DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING???

Reactions: 22
I have sourced a few Joules numbers on Vinted recently, all new with tags or new without & paid a fraction of the real price. Also, you may already know but since they’ve went into administration, they are only offering refunds in way of gift card, so if buying - use a credit card if poss

Reactions: 20
I’ve been a member of that Gloss group for years (for work, I hasten to add) - but I’d muted it. Just been in for brief grunk and omg look at this.

Who was the lucky recipient of these ‘breathless makeout sessions’ in summer 2017?

Reactions: 110
There's quite a good Korean restaurant in Cardiff. Please ignore the terrible, terrible website - the Kimchi pancakes are very nice. https://www.kimchi.co.uk

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.