Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that Molly and some of the regular squigs have been sending money to and promoting the woman who published the DMs with Jack and has posted a GoFundMe with the horrifying picture of her (alleged) husband’s gammy leg. I haven’t read her page but surely this is just the same tit but on a different scale? Write with great emotion about a crappy situation and watch the pounds roll in. Kudos to the people giving sensible advice and signposting services to this lady but how on earth does giving money to this unvetted, total stranger on the internet differ from how Jack started out?

A while back Molly also posted a fundraiser for some follower to bring a bleeping stray cat back from abroad and I raised my eyebrows tbh because this is a person who already talks about her precarious financial situation/has an Amazon wishlist etc so why get a frigging cat? I wrote it off as a cat lover (Molly) being soft but now it’s happened twice - what is the point of writing about grifting and then amplifying lower level grift?! Giving on an individual basis does NOTHING. Find a charity or org which directly addresses these problems on a structural basis or you’re as bad as all the centrist twats funding Russ Jones and Supertanskii and Jack.

There’s a Russian doll effect with these internet beggars. There’s always someone waiting to take the place. I don’t know if any of you remember that “Hope Shiloh” who’s the one who coined in £5k from her “I can’t make my £20 budget stretch” tweet then deactivated, but there was some woman in the replies who’s also a prolific internet beggar saying “I only ask for it when I really need it”, and people replying sympathetically. Er, how about duck off, because you’re exactly the same?

Honestly, I’m fuming that Molly is either thick enough, or a grifter-in-waiting herself, to be using all of the material Tattle has spent years archiving to then perpetuate this fucked up dynamic of “boo hoo give me some money and duck anyone who doesn’t have the same grasp of emotive English or access to the internet to groom a sympathetic following all day because I matter more”.

duck it all. Fury.
Couldn't agree with you more, I'm glad you have said this!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve noticed that Molly and some of the regular squigs have been sending money to and promoting the woman who published the DMs with Jack and has posted a GoFundMe with the horrifying picture of her (alleged) husband’s gammy leg. I haven’t read her page but surely this is just the same tit but on a different scale? Write with great emotion about a crappy situation and watch the pounds roll in. Kudos to the people giving sensible advice and signposting services to this lady but how on earth does giving money to this unvetted, total stranger on the internet differ from how Jack started out?

A while back Molly also posted a fundraiser for some follower to bring a bleeping stray cat back from abroad and I raised my eyebrows tbh because this is a person who already talks about her precarious financial situation/has an Amazon wishlist etc so why get a frigging cat? I wrote it off as a cat lover (Molly) being soft but now it’s happened twice - what is the point of writing about grifting and then amplifying lower level grift?! Giving on an individual basis does NOTHING. Find a charity or org which directly addresses these problems on a structural basis or you’re as bad as all the centrist twats funding Russ Jones and Supertanskii and Jack.

There’s a Russian doll effect with these internet beggars. There’s always someone waiting to take the place. I don’t know if any of you remember that “Hope Shiloh” who’s the one who coined in £5k from her “I can’t make my £20 budget stretch” tweet then deactivated, but there was some woman in the replies who’s also a prolific internet beggar saying “I only ask for it when I really need it”, and people replying sympathetically. Er, how about duck off, because you’re exactly the same?

Honestly, I’m fuming that Molly is either thick enough, or a grifter-in-waiting herself, to be using all of the material Tattle has spent years archiving to then perpetuate this fucked up dynamic of “boo hoo give me some money and duck anyone who doesn’t have the same grasp of emotive English or access to the internet to groom a sympathetic following all day because I matter more”.

duck it all. Fury.
I agree with every word of this.

I would also add that I had a look at the latest posts on Molly's blog (I don't usually bother, no need to see someone rewording stuff that we wrote 😂) and duck me, whenever she's dealing with periods that don't have a Tattle wiki timeline nicely laid out, her research skills are abysmal. Like, if she is planning to brand herself as some heroic caller-outer, she needs to learn how to do basic fact-checking.

There's something very interesting in the tribalism of social media: out-group beggar is bad, in-group beggar is good. Out-group person exaggerating their foreign heritage is bad, in-group person lying about being Romanian for literally no reason is yaaaas queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

duck it all. Fury.
Agreed, I just skimmed her latest blog post and it just seems to me like she’s actually trying to associate herself with Jack to stay relevant at this point ngl.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He is the “other half” who she breadcrumbed about from Jan-May (?) this year who she scrupulously avoiding giving a gendered pronoun to because god forbid she should lose one of her oppression points, but turned out to be a handsome, wealthy, middle-aged man who worked in finance. She bragged about “their” (his) giant car and how “deliciously ordinary” he was. He then ditched her very suddenly. According to our sources when he found out what a mega-crank and pathological liar she is.
Excuse you. Harold is a Man Mountain with a Man Mountain sized vehicle. Jack told everyone when she was rowing on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve had a tattle-break for a few days and missed the chaos! Now I’m trying to work out whether it would be a good investment of my time to go back and read the missed threads, or just wait for the next chaos (probably in 2 weeks or so)…. Advice?
*banging on table*

grunk 👏 grunk 👏 grunk 👏 grunk 👏 GRUNK 👏 GRUNK 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Every bleeping Time you think her turn of phrase can't get more vomit-inducing it only goes and does.
Bit like the slop, innit.
Funnily enough, I had that thought not five minutes ago
🤮 🤢 🤮
80C9137B-52FD-42B1-AA70-A4C4E92706EB.jpeg
Also, GRIM. WARNED.
Did anyone, ever claim this tho?!
9C9B38E1-F0E1-41BD-BAD0-B8961FA6BBE1.jpeg

🤢 🤮 🤢
78147549-94AD-430C-8D52-1585B10EAC71.jpeg

🤮 🤢🤮
F9DF0722-25FA-4428-A7E7-7B264BB34923.jpeg

AND 😱🤬😱
5B123B02-94C0-4858-A502-9C2B6DC9ECF0.jpeg

Lol how times have changed since Nov 2015 tho
2BA091A5-F17B-4368-9E32-4CC632F050D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Also, GRIM. WARNED.
Did anyone, ever claim this tho?!View attachment 1749938
🤢 🤮 🤢
View attachment 1749951
🤮 🤢🤮
View attachment 1749950
AND 😱🤬😱
View attachment 1749959
View attachment 1749941
Didn't she say something about not being very 'maternal' and one child is enough in her interview where there was a DO NOT ENTER line on the floor? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry if I've missed it but which Jack is this 'do'? 😂
Nice white walled kitchen there.

On top of everything else I've now got covid. Feel dreadful. That's why I've not written up my Peach Drizzle Brick effort.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
Also, GRIM. WARNED.
Did anyone, ever claim this tho?!View attachment 1749938
🤢 🤮 🤢
View attachment 1749951
🤮 🤢🤮
View attachment 1749950
AND 😱🤬😱
View attachment 1749959
View attachment 1749941
The physical changes from taking testosterone (eg voice changing) are irreversible. I know I’m preaching to the choir but LJC she’s such a lying liar.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Mind you, Upstairs Neighbour Jack would be worse yet - can you imagine her a few centimetres above your ceiling, clattering around at 4am in her docs, jumping on and off bits of furniture, and co(o)king up a storm in the kitchen? Send earplugos.
I got images of having a vent in your flat linked to next door and the fragrant aroma of eggs, fish being softly gently cooked to mush wafting through it into your flat. You would forever have the drain man out thinking they had gone bad!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There’s a row on Twitter that started with Jack replying on Saturday morning, about earrings, which has now turned into what looks like a seven-way multiple argument, still going now, and Tiffany & Co are STILL tagged in!

I kind of hope she reactivates again soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.