Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I've missed it but which Jack is this 'do'? šŸ˜‚
There was a girl at my school who had hair like that, everyone called her "helmet heid". With that in my mind I propose we refer to this Jack as helmet heid Jack or just helmet for short.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Nice
Nice white walled kitchen there.

On top of everything else I've now got covid. Feel dreadful. That's why I've not written up my Peach Drizzle Brick effort.
I hope you feel better soon, dearest heart. Peach Drizzle Bricks may be contraindicated at this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Two Frauen (one of whom I think may have deactivated? Canā€™t find her. Jay Cloth Cow) and @Daisy191919 are friends of friends of him. Heā€™s apparently extremely offline. Even the combined investigatory power of the Sad Little Hausfraus (TM) has not been sufficient to šŸ”ŗ him yet.

Harold, if youā€™re readingā€¦ *Homer Simpson patting couch gif*
We named him Harold, or Old Harold (OH)after the meme.

My theory is his leaving was because of the Pringle lids. There is only so much pain a man can take.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
He is the ā€œother halfā€ who she breadcrumbed about from Jan-May (?) this year who she scrupulously avoiding giving a gendered pronoun to because god forbid she should lose one of her oppression points, but turned out to be a handsome, wealthy, middle-aged man who worked in finance. She bragged about ā€œtheirā€ (his) giant car and how ā€œdeliciously ordinaryā€ he was. He then ditched her very suddenly. According to our sources when he found out what a mega-crank and pathological liar she is.
Also, she alluded to ā€˜lost pregnanciesā€™ shortly after the split, which personally I found abhorrent

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
The physical changes from taking testosterone (eg voice changing) are irreversible. I know Iā€™m preaching to the choir but LJC sheā€™s such a lying liar.
The physical damage that would come from drinking 200 units of alcohol a week would be life changing, but yet our wee scamp is unaffected.

Almost as if...*Jimmy Nail enters, clearing his throat*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
The physical damage that would come from drinking 200 units of alcohol a week would be life changing, but yet our wee scamp is unaffected.

Almost as if...*Jimmy Nail enters, clearing his throat*
Not just that but she was living her best life TOOT TOOT after a week according to an article in the Guardian. Which is absolute bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Every bleeping Time you think her turn of phrase can't get more vomit-inducing it only goes and does.
Bit like the slop, innit.
Nice white walled kitchen there.

On top of everything else I've now got covid. Feel dreadful. That's why I've not written up my Peach Drizzle Brick effort.

Peach drizzle bricks, I loved that bop of their "Mama do the Hump"

(Get well soon MancBee!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not just that but she was living her best life TOOT TOOT after a week according to an article in the Guardian. Which is absolute bollocks.
And yet not a single soul at the Guardian went 'hang on a minute, this is clearly bollocks'. Gullible twats.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.