Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bring myself to screenshot them, but so far this morning she has used the following phrases;

- tit explosion

- sticky stinking brown sludge

- she still has poo on her head

- destroying the other one with his own poonami

- almost entirely covered in liquid tit

- he shat green sludge down my tits

Has she forgotten that she is supposedly involved in the food industry? No-one wants to wake up and read these totally inane insights into her life.

I see that she also tagged her ex amongst these awful posts. Does she really think that painting these chaotic pictures is going to entice her back?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I really hope we can continue our supportive chats, all the cat stuff (and i am my own worst enemy, self sabotage is something I've always done) has actually driven me to drinking. I wouldn't say I'm alcoholic but I do have a bit of a problem which I'm generally doing well dealing with. Today's cat chat from Jack has upset me to the point that i downed a bottle of wine in secret. Sorry if this is overshare. I'm gonna watch frozen and try not to think of Jack anymore tonight
Hi @LF51, I hope you've had a reasonable night and enjoyed Frozen. It's not overshare, it's good to be able to get rid of a "secret". Have the best day possible

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe it's just me? The nozzle is too narrow for my liking and if you knock it slightly it falls off as it's a magnet. My friend's GHD was a million times better for half the price x
I know the shape is odd and can make you a little cack-handed: but it does seem to treat hair very well. Can't go wrong with GHD though

Reactions: 8
View attachment 177658
Sorry, broken my resolution already. Its legs!!! 😞😞😞
Oh God. I actually put my hand over my mouth seeing that. That poor wee thing.

Also, in that video she's posted, with the legs <insert eyeroll here for that>, I'm no proper expert, and I know it's tiny, but its breathing seems v heavy, and I don't know, *off* to me. Like it's really struggling. Maybe I'm projecting, but ooof, it hurts my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Six months later 'Jack, where are my books and artwork?'
Nah it’ll be more like

‘JacK I’m so so sorry to bring this here but I’ve emailed many times now about your amazing photos and books and I wouldn’t make a thing of it because I know you’re so so busy with all the amazing things you do for everybody because you are an angel warrior hero that we love so much. I’m just so desperate to get my paws on those nom nom books I’ve been salivating over forever. Lots of fluffeh kisses I love you and your pure and beautiful heart Jack.’ Etc etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The 'angry' button is going to get worn out today I can feel it. The kitten is a prop to her for likes and praise and I can feel my anxiety rising. I actually want to kick her as hard as duck in the shins.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Cats can be complex creatures they get upset easily. The kittens tummy will calm down when the anesthetic wears off. Perhaps keeping a low lying litter tray close to it will encourage it to try and go in there and puppy pads all over the area where it hangs out. I'm pretty sure it doesn't cover vast distances in a small space of time and really the kitten should be kept in a quiet area. When my neighbours cat was ill we bought a large dogs dog pen to let her car move around.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Also, in that video she's posted, with the legs <insert eyeroll here for that>, I'm no proper expert, and I know it's tiny, but its breathing seems v heavy, and I don't know, *off* to me. Like it's really struggling. Maybe I'm projecting, but ooof, it hurts my heart.
Why is it wet in the first place?! You don’t bathe cats?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Nah it’ll be more like

‘JacK I’m so so sorry to bring this here but I’ve emailed many times now about your amazing photos and books and I wouldn’t make a thing of it because I know you’re so so busy with all the amazing things you do for everybody because you are an angel warrior hero that we love so much. I’m just so desperate to get my paws on those nom nom books I’ve been salivating over forever. Lots of fluffeh kisses I love you and your pure and beautiful heart Jack.’ Etc etc
And obviously I'll pay again for your trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this is quite a bit after you posted but I'm sending you all the hugs and support ❤ I know how rough it is to encounter something so upsetting that it sets off old unhealthy habits so if you ever need support or a chat/rant my inbox is open xx
Thank you for being so lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has she forgotten that she is supposedly involved in the food industry?
I don't think that will be for long. Obviously the work has dried up, the book sales are tanking, followers leaving.....She has alienated herself from publishers after going after DW like she did.

Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.53.38.png

This is getting boring now and I don't want to react - I get the impression there is an enjoyment in triggering people. A thinspo video disguised as a video of a seriously ill cat that's been dooked in the bath. Pathetic. .

Also - why tweet the ex? Is this going to be a series now -
'I'm finally using the [insert expensive appliance, because gv'nr I'm poor and SHAN'T have bought it myself] you got me!!!! Still friends!!! We are still friends everyone!111!!!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Recent lurker, first time poster -- I tried to work my way through the older threads but JM pulls so much tit that there's a new thread practically every day so I just thought I'd dive right in, though I've got nothing to add -- she's a raging, vile narcissist with a victim complex and a completely broken moral compass. That she has any platform at all beyond distressing. Don't even get me started on that poor kitten.

Can only hope she'll get her comeuppance at some point. All these receipts in recent threads, vitriol on Twitter, her attack on JO and then flunking the TV show she did with Matt (and apparently all these other projects she's promised but never delivered), cancelled appearances, the Kickstarter fraud, god the list goes on.

Are there any threads that should be required reading? I got through threads 1-2 and skimmed 42 and this one. Or does anyone know which thread JM herself appeared on?
Thread 31 and 32 deal with her appearance and the aftermath.

Reactions: 12
Yes - it really shows how thin and poorly the kitten is, it's absolutely horrifying.
Yeah this is exactly it.

Also... the cat is already poorly & was under anaesthetic yesterday, maybe getting him cold & wet and having his body have to expend energy to dry off isn’t a great idea?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
95F27BA9-29F6-4934-AC55-DBAA0E8EE5E5.jpeg
No you won’t, just like you didn’t do any research before you do anything because you can’t bear to be told what to do you absolute plum.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
QUOTE="Flumps, post: 1793988, member: 70124"]

hello, another newbie but have been lurking...Haven't figured out how to use all the tools so MASSIVE CAT SADNESS TW

I was really shocked at that photo. A few weeks ago we had to have one of our cats PTS. She was the most beautiful of all the cats but deteriorated really quickly due to an aggressive tumour. There is something in that photo that caught an essence of my cat on her last day - she was just in so much pain and her eyes just had a pleading look. Am so sorry if I've upset anyone.. have managed to make myself cry now..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.