Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"that's why I don't get up early as a rule"
Does she not take her child to school? Does she not get up with him to make his breakfast or have a morning chat? 😔
Checking social media as soon as I wake up is a habit I broke a while back. I am not perfect about it but I replaced that compulsion with a short meditation while I drink my coffee, then a gratitude list on an app on my phone. I started this when I first got sober and it has done wonders for my mental health. No news, no social media, (Tattle!) etc before 9ish. This makes me sound awfully precious I know, sorry, and I don't always follow my own rule! But getting ragey over Twitter first thing in the morning sets the tone for the whole day.

Edit to add: I am an hour ahead of the UK, it's 9.30 here :ROFLMAO: ! Otherwise I sound like the world's biggest hypocrite!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Just gaping in disbelief at her tweets about Naya Rivera. It's harking back to the DW drama all over again: I agree with her in principal but seriously, is there nothing that this woman cannot make about her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Checking social media as soon as I wake up is a habit I broke a while back. I am not perfect about it but I replaced that compulsion with a short meditation while I drink my coffee, then a gratitude list on an app on my phone. I started this when I first got sober and it has done wonders for my mental health. No news, no social media, (Tattle!) etc before 9ish. This makes me sound awfully precious I know, sorry, and I don't always follow my own rule! But getting ragey over Twitter first thing in the morning sets the tone for the whole day.

Edit to add: I am an hour ahead of the UK, it's 9.30 here :ROFLMAO: ! Otherwise I sound like the world's biggest hypocrite!!
Hey, you do what you need to do. Maybe Jack should take a leaf out of your book. Yeah, right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's found another thing to latch on to then 🙄

It's the first I've heard of a dog - a Great Dane too, so not exactly a cheap breed either.

Reactions: 24
Not sure if this was posted. Anyone with full access and a screenshot? 😂

Your wish is my command :) (No sub, but as a registered user you can access two premium articles a week). It's only short.

Assuming she does get her Fitzpatrick referral, it's very, very unlikely she'll see Noel himself. It's a very big practice, split across two sites, with a lot of vets. A friend took her dog there for a second opinion (her vet had thought it was a neurological problem, turned out to be a physical one and was successfully treated with physiotherapy) and the bill was eye-watering.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's lost another 40 followers already this morning.
<Insert gif of Forrest Gump running away>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I do the same @Pocahontas 😂 It also includes 🤔

If you're mindful about adding them to the mix then why are you talking. Just shut up for maybe one day while this still is in the news? Ugh what a 🔔🔚
She's one of those annoying people who has to stick their oar into EVERYTHING isn't she? I mean we all have opinions and so we should, but they definitely should not always be voiced. Jack has awful verbal diarrhoea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She's lost another 40 followers already this morning.
<Insert gif of Forrest Gump running away>
😬 This is more damning than Patreon losses, work mode~ but seeing monthly attrition of 10-15% for subscription services is in line with what I have seen before, especially if the demographic is “lower income”, sadly the biggest reason for it is insufficient funds in the account, then it’s things like expired cards.

She’s trash though glad in a few months most that covid boom will have churned, but it shows how she has to keep shaking the jar doesn’t it x

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She's one of those annoying people who has to stick their oar into EVERYTHING isn't she? I mean we all have opinions and so we should, but they definitely should not always be voiced. Jack has awful verbal diarrhoea.
Less is definitely more in Jack's case 😖

Reactions: 10
Recent lurker, first time poster -- I tried to work my way through the older threads but JM pulls so much tit that there's a new thread practically every day so I just thought I'd dive right in, though I've got nothing to add -- she's a raging, vile narcissist with a victim complex and a completely broken moral compass. That she has any platform at all beyond distressing. Don't even get me started on that poor kitten.

Can only hope she'll get her comeuppance at some point. All these receipts in recent threads, vitriol on Twitter, her attack on JO and then flunking the TV show she did with Matt (and apparently all these other projects she's promised but never delivered), cancelled appearances, the Kickstarter fraud, god the list goes on.

Are there any threads that should be required reading? I got through threads 1-2 and skimmed 42 and this one. Or does anyone know which thread JM herself appeared on?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
😬 This is more damning than Patreon losses, work mode~ but seeing monthly attrition of 10-15% for subscription services is in line with what I have seen before, especially if the demographic is “lower income”, sadly the biggest reason for it is insufficient funds in the account, then it’s things like expired cards.

She’s trash though glad in a few months most that covid boom will have churned, but it shows how she has to keep shaking the jar doesn’t it x
It's funny 'cos she knows she can't openly shake her begging bowl anymore because we will come down on her like a ton of bricks. I really hope she doesn't redo her Patreon for the aim of kitten support.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve unfollowed from Instagram this morning. I didn’t want to add to her in even the tiniest way. She’s evil

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm so sorry for that outburst.

She mentions Louisa buying it for her but HONESTLY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The Scillian Pastry Shop on Albert street in Leith is literally the best in the world.
I LOVE the Sicilian Pastry shop (even though I’m in Glasgow). Had a few special occasion cakes from there- delicious 😋😋. Took my dad with me one time to pick up the cake and he still moans about “that time you dragged me all the way to Edinburgh for a CAKE” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

For triangulation purposes, hair currently like Neil inThe Young Ones, round face, smell like Chanel Allure when I can bothered) 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.