Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 177638

Cats hate hairdryers. Why is she doing this!
How is that far away? And cats hate this!! Also clearly you haven't bothered to use that very expensive hairdryer that Louisa wasted her hard earned money buying you so why don't you sell that instead of rattling the begging bowl.

Dear God every day she raises my blood pressure further.

Reactions: 27
This is such a minor point but I can’t believe how passive aggressive she still is to her ex! “At least I’m finally using the Dyson hairdryer you got me” - i read this as “you spent loads of money on a present but I’m not gonna bother to use it. In fact - I’m going to cut my all my hair off”

Jack - this is probably why she left. We all saw you publicly blame her when you were ill-prepared for your live television appearances. Well done on Louisa on getting out what seemed to be quite a toxic relationship.

Reactions: 51
3F58B35A-CCF5-4250-B81B-6522391D80CF.jpeg
Oh boo hoo. It’s a scared, poorly animal, Jack. It‘s not her fault she ‘shat’ on your favourite towel. Just like it’s not SB’s fault he’s apparently perpetually grubby. Bloody hell you have to try so hard to earn and keep her love.

Sorry about the kitten pic everyone. I hope I haven’t upset anyone. ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The 'angry' button is going to get worn out today I can feel it. The kitten is a prop to her for likes and praise and I can feel my anxiety rising. I actually want to kick her as hard as duck in the shins.
Same. I'm not following her on any social media anymore but even seeing the screen shots here are making me so angry. If I came face to face with her I would need to be held back at this point I fear, she's tipped me over the edge with this torture of the kitten.

QUOTE="Flumps, post: 1793988, member: 70124"]
Oh God. I actually put my hand over my mouth seeing that. That poor wee thing.

hello, another newbie but have been lurking...Haven't figured out how to use all the tools so MASSIVE CAT SADNESS TW

I was really shocked at that photo. A few weeks ago we had to have one of our cats PTS. She was the most beautiful of all the cats but deteriorated really quickly due to an aggressive tumour. There is something in that photo that caught an essence of my cat on her last day - she was just in so much pain and her eyes just had a pleading look. Am so sorry if I've upset anyone.. have managed to make myself cry now..
I'm so sorry for your loss. All this with Jack's behaviour right now must be so triggering for you, she really is so selfish. Gentle hugs to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How is that far away? And cats hate this!! Also clearly you haven't bothered to use that very expensive hairdryer that Louisa wasted her hard earned money buying you so why don't you sell that instead of rattling the begging bowl.

Dear God every day she raises my blood pressure further.
I am really hoping that the Supervet may take note of JM and those cat pictures and step in and give her hell. Or any vet. I am quite surprised that no vet has actually said anything. Not that JM would take notice anyways.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 177681Oh boo hoo. It’s a scared, poorly animal, Jack. It‘s not her fault she ‘shat’ on your favourite towel. Just like it’s not SB’s fault he’s apparently perpetually grubby. Bloody hell you have to try so hard to earn and keep her love.

Hark! Missus "I haven't been on holiday in seven years"...

< Oprah Winfrey gif: "so what is the truth?" >

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 177681Oh boo hoo. It’s a scared, poorly animal, Jack. It‘s not her fault she ‘shat’ on your favourite towel. Just like it’s not SB’s fault he’s apparently perpetually grubby. Bloody hell you have to try so hard to earn and keep her love.

She has hoarding tendencies for sure, and I say that as someone with similar issues (getting better but it’s a long process!). Such an unhealthy attachment to a bleeping tit stained towel. She cannot claim she doesn’t post everything online when she’s crying over an old towel on Twitter, that’s a whole new level of oversharing

Reactions: 20
Checking social media as soon as I wake up is a habit I broke a while back. I am not perfect about it but I replaced that compulsion with a short meditation while I drink my coffee, then a gratitude list on an app on my phone. I started this when I first got sober and it has done wonders for my mental health. No news, no social media, (Tattle!) etc before 9ish. This makes me sound awfully precious I know, sorry, and I don't always follow my own rule! But getting ragey over Twitter first thing in the morning sets the tone for the whole day.

Edit to add: I am an hour ahead of the UK, it's 9.30 here :ROFLMAO: ! Otherwise I sound like the world's biggest hypocrite!!
That's a great way to start the day. I always thought the gratitude stuff sounded so wanky, but as a family we've got into the habit of talking about what we most look forward to in the day for breakfast and then what we most enjoyed at dinner. It takes a few minutes, but it really focuses the mind on all the positive things in life. It's also amazing to see how sometimes one kid will go 'today is going to be awful' at breakfast, but when he's heard what everyone else is looking forward to, he'll pipe up and say 'oh, actually, I get to see/do/make xyz today'.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread #31 (the one in which Jack posted here herself) and also the LimeGoss article are recommended reading

Would love to know how you found this place as quite a few new members have appeared - which is wonderful, the coven is always looking to recruit new fraus!
Actually stumbled upon Tattle because of the Harry and Meghan threads. Couldn't believe how botched their exit from the RF was and honestly I really liked Markle at first (wouldn't say I'm a royalist or anything, but I thought she could be a breath of fresh air with Harry and do some good!) so seeing the egoism, manipulation, and claws come out there was honestly kind of crushing despite all the great tea. Those two are headed towards a car crash of epic proportions...

Then I saw the JM threads were a) numerous and b) always in the top threads, and I was aware of her blog as a student / had read the odd article about her so just dove in to see what all the fuss was about. Never was fuss more warranted.

Thanks to everyone who's highlighted Thread 31/32 for reading, and esp. to @Marmalade Atkins who came with timestamps. The real MVP! Got to crack on with some work for now but will come back later to catch up with a cuppa.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No I’d never use who I am to get ahead with treatment.....Oops I just liked one of Supervet’s posts, silly me 🙄
1AFD7880-DAD6-4BD3-8D50-1BA0742F97FB.jpeg
And again, until one of her followers does the talking for her 😡
3D421E5B-4A87-491B-B8BF-177F93E7C6E5.jpeg
7E272819-0E2F-4C60-B2FC-8A600F6FF9AB.jpeg
Edited to add, Jack liked the Tweet from her follower too, how sweet 😤

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Your wish is my command :) (No sub, but as a registered user you can access two premium articles a week). It's only short.

Assuming she does get her Fitzpatrick referral, it's very, very unlikely she'll see Noel himself. It's a very big practice, split across two sites, with a lot of vets. A friend took her dog there for a second opinion (her vet had thought it was a neurological problem, turned out to be a physical one and was successfully treated with physiotherapy) and the bill was eye-watering.
I could not agree with this more. Thanks for screenshotting. What Jackie is calling for is pre-approved literature. I bet Erich Kastner, the author of Emil and the Detectives would have to say something about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I genuinely believe Jack is having a major breakdown. As a narcissist, she cannot cope that Louisa has left her. Since then she hasn't slept, she's completely manic, she looks like sh*t.

Now she's living 100% online. Everything she does is designed for a post and a click and a reaction.

And this cat is her prop to get a reaction from Louisa. The creepy kitten video with Jack moaning and looking at the camera. The Dyson hairdryer on the cat. It's all about Louisa - because she left Jack.

And Louisa works in TV, high up. Jack is desperate to be on TV and have her own show. Louisa could have helped, and have introduced her to people.

But Jack blew it.

Reactions: 52
What was your name before Bri?? Sorry if you posted when you changed it
Hongkongfuey. It was the first stupid thing that popped in my head when I made an account, never thinking I'd stick around and I've HATED it all these months for some reason I couldn't message an admin. Ended up starting a thread to change it :ROFLMAO:

Never fear, Brian Butterfield is here now and reporting for duty.

bb.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also - why tweet the ex? Is this going to be a series now -
'I'm finally using the [insert expensive appliance, because gv'nr I'm poor and SHAN'T have bought it myself] you got me!!!! Still friends!!! We are still friends everyone!111!!!!!
So true!!! I thought SHE LEFT. and yet here we are with the pally bantz. I don’t deny that even the most amicable of breakups can be tough, but there’s such a pattern of her stating things so bluntly like that for dramatic effect

Reactions: 19
She has hoarding tendencies for sure, and I say that as someone with similar issues (getting better but it’s a long process!). Such an unhealthy attachment to a bleeping tit stained towel. She cannot claim she doesn’t post everything online when she’s crying over an old towel on Twitter, that’s a whole new level of oversharing
She purposefully puts those tidbits out to make herself seem poor still to keep the scam going, she’s suggesting she only had two towels and now both are ruined?

Well she owns £6k worth of sideboards so I’m sure she’ll be fine 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.