Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she also had a Dyson fan in the background recently. Those are expensive, I'm not poor and there's no way I could justify buying one.
well she could sell that to pay the vets fees, for a start. she's got no bloody hair

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Cba to screenshot her kitten cruelty and pretend accidental th**spo with her legs. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m so BUSY today and it’s exhausting even watching her life.

edited to add, i’m not going anywhere, just not refreshing her twitter every 2 mins like a weirdo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Recent lurker, first time poster -- I tried to work my way through the older threads but JM pulls so much tit that there's a new thread practically every day so I just thought I'd dive right in, though I've got nothing to add -- she's a raging, vile narcissist with a victim complex and a completely broken moral compass. That she has any platform at all beyond distressing. Don't even get me started on that poor kitten.

Can only hope she'll get her comeuppance at some point. All these receipts in recent threads, vitriol on Twitter, her attack on JO and then flunking the TV show she did with Matt (and apparently all these other projects she's promised but never delivered), cancelled appearances, the Kickstarter fraud, god the list goes on.

Are there any threads that should be required reading? I got through threads 1-2 and skimmed 42 and this one. Or does anyone know which thread JM herself appeared on?
Welcome. I highly recommend thread #31. Jack graces us with her presence, is incredibly rude to everyone and acts like she’s being held hostage here.

PS. Thank you all for your lovely messages yesterday. For a disgusting cabal of trolls you ain’t half bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Recent lurker, first time poster -- I tried to work my way through the older threads but JM pulls so much tit that there's a new thread practically every day so I just thought I'd dive right in, though I've got nothing to add -- she's a raging, vile narcissist with a victim complex and a completely broken moral compass. That she has any platform at all beyond distressing. Don't even get me started on that poor kitten.

Can only hope she'll get her comeuppance at some point. All these receipts in recent threads, vitriol on Twitter, her attack on JO and then flunking the TV show she did with Matt (and apparently all these other projects she's promised but never delivered), cancelled appearances, the Kickstarter fraud, god the list goes on.

Are there any threads that should be required reading? I got through threads 1-2 and skimmed 42 and this one. Or does anyone know which thread JM herself appeared on?
Thread #31 (the one in which Jack posted here herself) and also the LimeGoss article are recommended reading

Would love to know how you found this place as quite a few new members have appeared - which is wonderful, the coven is always looking to recruit new fraus!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s so crude on twitter. I don’t mean to be a prude but can you imagine her beloved Nigella saying ‘shat’ and ‘tits’ on what is essentially a business page?

8DE9D760-D11E-4FC3-B611-2F2F5BA761A7.jpeg

Another story where people find her hilarious.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
really? that's disappointing... I tried one in store and liked it, but could never afford one 😣 😣
Maybe it's just me? The nozzle is too narrow for my liking and if you knock it slightly it falls off as it's a magnet. My friend's GHD was a million times better for half the price x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve been okay with seeing photos of the kitten but Jesus Christ, the wet fur makes her look in an even worse state. Can’t imagine taking that photo and thinking “right, I should totally post this to the internet”
Yes - it really shows how thin and poorly the kitten is, it's absolutely horrifying.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Cba to screenshot her kitten cruelty and pretend accidental th**spo with her legs. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m so BUSY today and it’s exhausting even watching her life.

edited to add, i’m not going anywhere, just not refreshing her twitter every 2 mins like a weirdo!
Yeah Jack, you work your angles and keep those ankles about a mile apart like it’s 2012 tumblr rather than squishing your thighs together so your disabled kitten is comfortable and cannot fall

bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.