Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Queen of painting a rosier picture. Oh duck off jack , disingenuous little timeline clearing snipe.
Tbf I sometimes 'clean' my social timeliness when utter cringe posts pop up in my 'memories' , usually naive political rants or trauma based overshares, not actually ever tried a grift though, think id be given shortshrift, shoulda jumped on the early grift bandwagon circa 2011, on really dark days i sometimes wish i'd been born a tory...
Love the anonymity of tattle 🤣
Love how she's softly gently hedging her bets between Turkish barber and paintshop owner

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In her “white, everywhere“ pictures she’s accidentally included pictures from her camera roll.

It could be a lot worse, but I feel like we shouldn’t have seen these.

Allegra google image search?
View attachment 1743187

House hunting pics, and a pint?
View attachment 1743191
Is there a date and price range on the house hunting pics? My ageing (fucked) eyes can’t see.

58642370-CFA4-4F98-971A-6381DCA0107A.jpeg

OMG Jack! That is such a great BUUUURN!
22D814BC-FE1C-4F37-9346-0A600422A324.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
let's 're-write it.

Jack is introduced to someone. Learned owns a 'little shop' . Clocks his sartorial preferences, scampers off to get an undercut. After a bit of light cyberstalking, goes to stand outside his shop. 'Oh, he says it's Jack isn't it,? Oh wow, says Jack What a coincidence, I didn't know this was your shop!'

Scene two. After a bit more cyberstalking, Jack arranges to bump into decor-boy. Yes, another coincidence, but how lucky her can give her decorating advice. Jack follows him along discussing by her favourite subject. Decor-boy makes increasingly desperate non committal noises. Reaches his shop, runs inside. Jack leaves thinking Result!

Jack also plays this out on Twitter in case he is reading.
She's a mastermind.
Put that on TikTok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, because I’m sure Louisa Compton, head of channel 4 news would have lived in a mouldy damp house that was falling apart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
imagine being so radgey you forget to crop your screenshots 😬

also, plug your phone in, it's giving me an aneurysm!

Screenshot_20221119-145612_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Acting like she's coked up, being hyper-aggressive, forgetting the details of lies she told only minutes ago, picking fights with strangers on Twitter.

If any of these new friends take a look at their timeline this weekend, they'll be noping the duck out - and all their offers of help will melt away like the snow.

Typical Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.