Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love when she does her little ‘I’m so nice’ routine because she absolutely cannot sustain it for more than an hour tops before being a raging bleep to someone. This is why I’m dying for her to get on reality TV in the kind of show with 24/7 cameras. She’d make a huge tit of herself blowing up over nothing.

It reminds me of when Cartman tries to be nice.

FB334433-A5F1-48CC-8586-7DADBC9DBF9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Jack randomly flipping out over white paint reminds me of that Fast Show character who would flip out when he had to use black paint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She is literally just a raging hornball. Shes like a fifteen year old thats had one sexual encounter and is struggling to find or have their next one, but is deaperate to have another one.

Its strange too see someone of our age so obsessed and desperate for sex or a sexual encounter.

Hasnt she got a drawer full of cocks. Surely if she is that desperate she could hit them up.
You’re right, it’s that guy out of Inbetweeners is t it?

Went for a haircut last night lads. Proper gorgeous Greek bird pushing her boobs against my neck. Course she noticed my ten footer and soon we were doing it up against the sinks. Gave me the hair cut for free an all. Yeah I might go back, she said her mate wants me too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 91
I’m sure someone‘s picked this up so sorry if I’m repeating but wtf? Within the space of 4mins, we’ve gone from “walking and talking…all the way to the door of his very own paint shop” to “he stepped in front of me…realised we were standing outside a closed paint shop”. LJC, this is my aneurism. She can’t even make her lies add up one after the other now. Ooh, I’ve gone cold. Is it snowing?

ETA: @kachoochoo, you beat me to it 👏😂

View attachment 1743114
View attachment 1743116

Outing another person from CA AA by any chance?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Hook it to my veins! I think snarky Jack is my favourite Jack. She gets more and more worked up, cannot let anything alone and then proffers ludicrous proofs of her 'rightness' in addition to lies heaped upon more lies. And everyone can see it and see her for the fool she really is. And the only person who actually cares by the end is the fizzing frothing Jackarse. Sweet music 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Mustard walls for the kid's bedroom? 😳😳
I hope he had a say in this at least.
My step-mother painted the walls of the bedroom I and my brother shared in what can best be described as chocolate and coffee on opposite walls. We didn't get a choice.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Jack, for when you're next here having a grunk, find yourself a paint shop with a Johnstone's Trade paint mixing system. They have all the Farrow and Ball colours programmed into it, ask for it mixed up in their trade matt and you'll barely notice the difference apart from in the price (about £36 for five litres instead of £100). Unlikely they'll have Beverley yet though, it takes them a month or two to catch up on the new colours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She's just...awful. Nothing she posts, be it the pervy, flirty, sexually harassing posts (course she still identifies as lesbian), the snap back in a really immature, OTT snark posts, none of it is endearing. Or campaigning. Or lifting up others, or doing any 'good work' so many people still claim she does.

She repulsed me so much. I am fascinated by her and her popularity (Or rather cult of personality) while being baffled and disgusted by her at the same time.

So many people failing to see through her lies and contradictions. These people vote. And drive. And reproduce. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.