Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20221119_150125.jpg

Sorry guys, hang on, woah!.....Why tf is there a picture of Pauline Fowlers lounge/diner on the camera roll? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Oh we are getting all the greatest hits today.

Jack, while you’re cycling through your greatest hits, will you be turning a bit of your hair into a Rambo style headband, popping on saggy undies and getting your fanny out on the furniture again? I think your should. I hear that “little Turkish barbers” and Decorating shop owning men (ALL rich shop owning men, in fact) LOVE that sort of thing. You’ll snag one in no time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She said Irregardless! Like George W Bush! And she reckons she’s good with words! Bwa ha ha ha haaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I see beloved almost forever home (if only she could afford it) is back to grotty hovel

Screenshot_20221119_150551.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
All your friends are fairly new Jack, cos when they get to know you they scarper.

I know it’s wrong to be bitter but I do feel a tad peeved when I think about the decades it took for me to buy my little flat, how long it was out of my reach, years of renting in genuinely crappy conditions, etc. Don’t get me wrong I’m incredibly grateful to have one now even though it’s expensive, a worry etc. But it irks me that Jack can spend ten years grifting and gaslighting and pleading poverty and then it would seem walks into home ownership and merrily tweets about it, ignoring all the shite she’s pulled along the way.

It do not seem fair.
She’s a miserable bleep though dear heart ❤ never forget that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've been reading about maladaptive daydreaming (common for adhders). I can go into a complete other world in my head and make up scenarios which I can make feel completely & utterly real. However, I am 100% aware that I am making this tit up for my own enjoyment (& as a very nice coping strategy instead of drinking)
Well, there's a rather staggering self-realisation I wasn't expecting on a quiet Saturday afternoon...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Out of interest, if Landlady failed to sell or rent her property after Jack leaves and she finds out the reason is the things Jack has said about the 'bungalow' on SM, could she sue her?

Reactions: 46
Louisa stopped being her fiancée in April/May 2020.

That's a very long 2-year fixed contract.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.