Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope his name was Matt(e).
Bonus: DB also loves a small Stetson hat, has form for having and spunking a lot of money, and just like Ol Ordinary Hazza, has a lookalike brother whose cock she can “accidentally” grope and post about it.
aka Mr. Matte Gloss
52343E5E-ACCD-4699-9459-C57C7DA8EAB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Is she saying she had to ask the landlady’s permission to paint something white? How the duck would she know?
I lived in a rental with pink walls. We found a tin of it in the shed and when we left we used it to cover some marks. We didn’t ask permission or anything.
Has her landlady got cameras inside or something.

Good tenants. I mean ones who don’t wilfully damage the property knocking shed windows out etc. are usually allowed to paint especially if they are long term tenants.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Did she just say 26 rentals…didn’t she say 27 the other day 🤷‍♀️
Quoting myself because I know I’m not mad…screens from Nottonight and Hoop

so she told the committee this year she’s rented 22 in her short life. Now she’s done it 26 times - wow

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All your friends are fairly new Jack, cos when they get to know you they scarper.

I know it’s wrong to be bitter but I do feel a tad peeved when I think about the decades it took for me to buy my little flat, how long it was out of my reach, years of renting in genuinely crappy conditions, etc. Don’t get me wrong I’m incredibly grateful to have one now even though it’s expensive, a worry etc. But it irks me that Jack can spend ten years grifting and gaslighting and pleading poverty and then it would seem walks into home ownership and merrily tweets about it, ignoring all the shite she’s pulled along the way.

It do not seem fair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
26 rentals in ~18 years is bleeping MAD. And obvious bollocks.
As dear @colouredlines has softly, gently PAINSTAKINGLY recorded for posterity.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her chosen palette can hardly be described as a ‘riot of colour’.

As for the latest tweet spew, wow, she was obviously fit to explode during this days she didn’t post on Twitter and this is the result.

What a head she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Heck. This is appalling but also very enjoyable. I've been reading about maladaptive daydreaming (common for adhders). I can go into a complete other world in my head and make up scenarios which I can make feel completely & utterly real. However, I am 100% aware that I am making this tit up for my own enjoyment (& as a very nice coping strategy instead of drinking) Jacks little weird yet boring fantasy world seems to be leaking out of her possibly drug or drink addled mind & on to twitter a great deal these last few days, eg army of friends & meet cute with mr paint & paper & possibly the entire moving scenario. I AM MORTIFIED WITH EMBARRASSMENT ON HER BEHALF.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
In her “white, everywhere“ pictures she’s accidentally included pictures from her camera roll.

It could be a lot worse, but I feel like we shouldn’t have seen these.

Allegra google image search?
9300A4B0-590F-46D9-97D0-69FD8B725BF6.jpeg

House hunting pics, and a pint?
03910207-636E-443A-B9C0-44523D11F8CB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 172
F3CB88B2-FD1D-4B47-8363-AFC19EC086DC.jpeg

How the duck could you take/post a picture of “the visible breeze through the house” you daft twit?

Also, if your SM “curates a rosier picture than reality” then your entire life must be even more DIRE than it sounds from your own asinine grim and often fictitious descriptions of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
She’s on the mother of all comedowns. I must say I prefer the real snarky snappy aggressive Jack to the faux saccharine one she was putting on last night when the snow was softly, gently falling.

I‘m also enjoying the whopper that she went on a sad walk and ended up somewhere she’d never been before. She’s lived in Southend her entire life. There’s no bleeping way there’s a parade of shops she’s never come across before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.