Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy191919

Hi friends, long time reader but first time poster!
The most recent tweet stating all of the issues in Jack’s current house has tipped me over the edge. Jack is a friend of a friend of sorts and my partner was in their house not too long ago and I can confirm that it is super lovely and not even remotely as described ie there is no mould, no holes in carpet, and no door falling apart!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 222

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
In her “white, everywhere“ pictures she’s accidentally included pictures from her camera roll.

It could be a lot worse, but I feel like we shouldn’t have seen these.

Allegra google image search?
9300A4B0-590F-46D9-97D0-69FD8B725BF6.jpeg

House hunting pics, and a pint?
03910207-636E-443A-B9C0-44523D11F8CB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 172

Daisy191919

Any other 🫖
I have loads but I want to be careful about giving away my connection to JM. I have a friend who knows Old Harold so know a lot about everything that went on there and it was very sad on his part! Can say he is very normal and when he saw through the lies is when they split.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 158

colouredlines

VIP Member
Meanwhile, in a Turkish cafe somewhere in Southend...

So this woman came in. She was obviously English, but she kept banging on about being Greek and how one of her best mates is Turkish and all this shit. She was so annoying that I gave her the worst haircut I've ever done...and the stupid twat didn't even realise. She asked if I was single and threatened to come back with a plate of homemade baklava to say thanks. I've asked Deniz to keep a lookout so we can close in a hurry if we need to. Worst of all, the entire shop still stinks of anchovies...

• Haha
Reactions: 151

Pocahontas

VIP Member
But the silent handsome Turkish barber called her thicc hair ‘beautiful’ while he wept and cut her hair like a brave gentleman foreigner - and she wept for his humility and understanding in this strange new multicultural world that only she had the intelligence to navigate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147

skyehigh

Chatty Member
I am still grunking so not sure where this will land and it might have already been said BUT Jack Monroe is supposed to be an anti poverty campaigner(!!) and she is just ... I can't even find the words.

A two year old boy (2 years old!) died because of the mould in his RENTED flat. It's been described as a pivotal moment in the housing sector or it should be - and she says fuck all about it! Tweeting shite about paint and what SHE deserves.

Not even a cursory retweet. She doesn't give a shit about anyone else.

She's a small (not smol) person in every sense of the word

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 145
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 141

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Absolutely fuming to the point of being a little bit upset about her owie mentals and you nearly killed me bollocks. Sorry if it makes me a great big bitch but I don’t believe a bloody word of it, it’s straight out the DARVO handbook for grifters and those of us who’ve lost friends and family to suicide just feel a bit sick that it’s a ‘stop this now or I will DIE’ excuse. YOU ARE NOT BEING BULLIED JACK you are being questioned and rightly so on the GAPING holes in your fantasy life stories and your financial black hole where money is thrown and never seen or accounted for again.

Been out all day visiting my poorly covid parents from a distance, soaking wet from the rain, 140 mile bloody drive and then pop on and see this and now I’m in a MOOD.

Thinking of how f****** horrible it was when my friend phoned and told my husband our mutual friend had killed herself and how he wailed and how Jack plays with this narrative for her OWN GAIN when really she’s just pissed off that she’s in the shit, her grift is being exposed, her latest book will likely bomb and now she probably has a mortgage but can’t jangle the tip jar without cause.

(Still think you’re all brilliant and you all make me laugh and I love your photographic memories and diligent investigation work. But I just cannot with her right now. Maybe the glitter of strictly will get me out of this grump!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138

Geetbo

VIP Member
Why the fuck did she bother to wear the karen wig for the cover of Grifty Kitchen if she was just gonna chop all her hair off anyway?

At least we know where to find Jack for the next week or so, she’ll be stood outside the tiny Turkish barbers with her fanny pressed against the glass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 137

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I can’t believe you Mithering ninnies are doubting the labelled notebooks . I do exactly the same with mine 🤷‍♀️
E3D96426-DC7C-4321-BE9A-7E2E83CDA8A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

Veronicaaa

VIP Member

Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 07.27.47.png

In all the headlines talking about Jack Monroe’s “failed” VBI, I can’t get past the fact that it’s not just that she failed. She came up with an idea and then literally NEVER IMPLEMENTED IT, but lied and said that she did. THE WHOLE THING WAS A LIE.

oh! oh! jail for jack! jail for jack for One Thousand Years!!!!

Morning, mitherers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

Magwitch

I am quite a new frau and while I was around for potatogate and The Great Silence that followed, this is the first proper live chaos I've witnessed, and it is everything I wished for and more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134