Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20221119_160344.jpg

The pic of Mini is weird. The camera roll at the bottom is full of other pics of Mini...and a google image search for Jack and Allegra? Wtf, lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Yes, Jack. Because it's perfectly normal for someone who has had a complete mental relapse only two weeks ago to go back to the very thing that they say caused the relapse. Perfectly normal behaviour.

Very similar to someone drinking 200+ units a week for an extended period to suddenly stop and living their best TOOT TOOT life with a week. That's perfectly normal too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
What a time to have caught up. She’s being insufferable today. And the ‘stop bullying me pleeeeease just stop’ is here like clockwork. Twitter deactivation incoming.

I do not believe a single word she has tweeted today. And she is clearly buying her next place.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
She’s the grift that keeps on giving today! Also I had to squint a lot but it definitely looks like the houses she’s looking at are for sale judging by the length of the numbers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
What TF is a “mental relapse” anyway? In AA terms I would define it as a return to the thoughts and behaviours I had while in active alcoholism, so in Jack’s case that would be doing Twitter chaoses, which is what she’s doing now?

“Actions have consequences” ok Jack yes threatening a relapse (and hinting at worse) because of other people is peak recovery behaviour, oh yes.

I kinda have a grudging, perverse respect for the fact that AM happened, DM happened and Twitter woke up and she STILL hasn’t changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Landlords/ladies don’t let you paint ever vs I’m moving to a new rental that I haven’t arranged yet and I will DEFINITELY be allowed to paint it a variety of colours.

I mean WTF is she on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Well, that decorating shop wasn't hard to find.

I wonder what she'll be trying to score for free?

1668871093996.png

1668871182292.png

Already got some of this, I think

1668871240245.png

1668871280408.png

To go with the pelts of ten missing Morris Men on the floor, perhaps?

1668871319312.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.