Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's dying for someone to say she is buying so she can say "show me where I said I was buying, libel is hella expensive. Don't accuse me of fiscal responsibility"

• Haha
Reactions: 85
No way would her son voluntarily read her tweets, maybe it's a veiled reference to his pals. Most boys that age think Twitter, FB etc is middle aged and boring. They prefer Tiktok, gaming chat, WhatsApp, the more I stand modes of communication.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20221119-131855_Twitter.jpg

🚨 PAINSTAKING KLAXON 🚨

Screenshot_20221119-132252_Twitter.jpg

She's 100% buying isn't she. I'd love to know just how much landed in her PayPal after HH2. Hope the ruined reputation was worth it hun x

Screenshot_20221119-132315_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 141
It’s even more galling seeing her recommend her books to kids now we’ve tried some tit loads of her recipes slops and NONE OF THEM WORK. Poor kid 😭.

Reactions: 33
I honestly think Life Beyond My Wildest Dreams TOOT TOOT Jack may be my least favourite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
20+ years of renting and I have not even been concerned about the "mood and tones of my everyday living environment" for a single minute. Am I doing it wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Also how has she had this entirely fabricated conversation with a paint shop owner who hasn’t informed the people’s poverty princess who can’t afford to wash her greasy hair that you can get any F&B colour mixed at pretty much any B&Q in the land…

She’ll be out on the beg when she realises how much everything costs 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She lies about things that it’s so easy to disprove. Does she not realise that the things she has put on the internet in the past are still there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
No one has to 'wait a few weeks' to find out if they're getting a rental flat - you usually get one asap. So any chance she's going into council? Or she's either buying or someone is buying it for her...

Reactions: 44
Why would you spend so much money on decorating a flat someone might ask you to leave in 12 months or less? It’s so bleeping obvious it’s bought or one of big Dave’s.

Also why so excited to move to a tiny tiny place? Wasn’t it purely so she could save to buy? So why not bleeping SAVE BY NOT DECORATING IT TO tit.

Unless she’s lying.

Reactions: 60
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
She was walking to the liepawnbrokers with her claws full of jewellery a few months ago and having to sell furniture for a few farthings towards her sad soap boiling.

Now she is giving it away for curries and chats.
Obviously way too early, but BIB nomination.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20221119-130617.png

Isn't she just sooooooo lucky to have ALL these friends who can do ALL these things? Why doesn't she never @ any of these friends? No mention of names to thank people after they've supposedly helped her move for the 546th time or people she's employed? It's all such nonsense.

I can't get over the fact she's just said she's 'just realised' she'll be able to paint this new flat whatever colours she wants for the first time ever. If you're buying, you know you can decorate. You know full well before you buy it you'll be able to paint it whatever colour you want. You can put a swimming pool in your living room if you want, build a 14 seater table and hang it from the ceiling if you want. How can you 'just realise'? And secondly, what happened to the previous orange and aubergine paint she used for her kitchen and SB's bedroom?

Is she like Drew Barrymore's character in 50 First Dates where she literally forgets things she's said overnight? Its completely baffling. And why do none of her sheep followers question these things?!

I had to create a Tattle account last night because I can't cope with this latest spew of tweets. The table. The barbers. The 'friends'. The colour palettes for the new flat. The fact it'll be the 'best home everrrrr' number 547.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.