Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that once (if, for the detractors) Elon's coders get on top of the bots, we are gonna see those red numbers soar. And some wailing. <rubs hands in anticipation>
It’s interesting. I’ve noticed that her followers were dropping consistently then going back up every time she dropped her smol pixie bomb tweets. And I think that’s what she was attempting here. My guess is as the noise grows more people are aware and when she tweets they’re like ‘wtf? why am I still following her?’ and are unfollowing. Cardboard boxed herself into a corner, so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m confused… isn’t she the queen of doing her own undercuts? She made quite a big deal in the summer about it (as she couldn’t afford the hairdresser and all that BS). So why go to a barber now (with a manky ear infection no less - bet they were thrilled with that).
Usually cotton wool and vaseline are encouraged to be used when washing ones hair, i have not heard of it being used during the cutting. Perhaps she was boring him that much with her tales of being greek( despite the known hostilities between greece and turkey) he popped them in with a knowing looking that actually screamed please shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's definitely getting less likes on her selfies - going back most got 12k+ her two last night got 7k + 1.6k

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did we see this yesterday? Some Jack maths and shoplifting mithering.

View attachment 1742864
View attachment 1742865
She really is thick.

Guess haven't stolen the original Banksy painting, they have reproduced it. Made a copy.

Nobody is stopping anyone from making an outfit that is the same as a Guess outfit, to reproduce it, or make a copy.

There's countless copies of Banksy paintings absolutely everywhere. It is disingenuous to suggest that Guess are the only ones to copy his work.

• Wow
Reactions: 54
You couldn't pay me to ask someone to go near my head if I had a scabby, crusty ear injection 🤢 she has no shame

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Gosh, I wonder why she’s able to paint THIS flat, but none before? :unsure: And has she forgotten her stick-on wallpaper, and astroturfing the cupboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 81
you lot trust y'all 10 year olds more than I do.

MF's can barely be trusted to put dirty clothes in the basket never mind be let loose on the smoker / BBQ. allowed anywhere near a pressure cooker, deep fryer, teppanyaki grill etc. just nah.

if mine get invited to a water balloon fight and I turned my back they would put the kettle on to do maximum damage. #ferral #myfault
On a serious note, some autistic children or children with global development delay, lack danger awareness or struggle with the concept that actions can have consequences. That is not to say they aren't intelligent because they are, incredibly so but they may struggle in a situation where responsibility or awareness is expected because they are so focused and emotionally invested in something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She really is thick.

Guess haven't stolen the original Banksy painting, they have reproduced it. Made a copy.

Nobody is stopping anyone from making an outfit that is the same as a Guess outfit, to reproduce it, or make a copy.

There's countless copies of Banksy paintings absolutely everywhere. It is disingenuous to suggest that Guess are the only ones to copy his work.
I have never understood the love for Banksy.

Gimmicky cynical exploitation pretending to be edgy, but looks like it has been produced by a corporation to be sold as investment pieces to the very rich.

So no faux outrage from me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
On Jack's own logic; all her Patreon subs can now go to the crappy bungalow and take a box of tat to compensate her crappy practices. Nice.
The canal did create a list of items, so it should be easy for them to count up how much they've spent, and what they can take.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Couldn't she have painted the rotting wood shed any colour she liked? And she chose white

Screenshot_20221119_124328.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Ah so she is buying a property then 🤔. What a difference a few months make, eh? Boiling up soap, no hot water, no lightbulbs blah blah blah to buying a home. Marvellous.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Unable to quote from or copy from previous thread, but a quick shout out to @colouredlines for providing evidence to show that Jack was in fact overjoyed during her previous moves. Things can get forgotten/buried in our mitherings and actually seeing that she alters her past in this way when we have an inkling that she’s done it is reassuring. Thank you.
george_orwell_quote_who_controls_the_past_controls_the_future_who_controls_the_present_control...jpg

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

Jack's house moves have always been horrendous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.