Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a serious note, some autistic children or children with global development delay, lack danger awareness or struggle with the concept that actions can have consequences. That is not to say they aren't intelligent because they are, incredibly so but they may struggle in a situation where responsibility or awareness is expected because they are so focused and emotionally invested in something else.
Absolutely, they all have different skillsets and learning curves! bro and I used a gas hob to cook bacon and scrambled or fried eggs when we were 7 and 9, but many couldn't. My one child has been happily making his own toast since he was 3, the other still struggles with toast (focus, timing) at 23 and will forget about anything on the stove, but also makes amazing pasta bakes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahahahahah. Has she been on a grunk? I was saying yesterday that I was looking forward to her crappy decor choices.

Love that she’s chosen the most boring basic colour scheme that already looks dated. May as well go all Hinch grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She really is thick.

Guess haven't stolen the original Banksy painting, they have reproduced it. Made a copy.

Nobody is stopping anyone from making an outfit that is the same as a Guess outfit, to reproduce it, or make a copy.

There's countless copies of Banksy paintings absolutely everywhere. It is disingenuous to suggest that Guess are the only ones to copy his work.
Also if he sold it - shouldn’t it be the owner of that painting that is cross about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The ear infection is yet another 🚩 for cocaine abuse. A lot of cocaine turning up in the UK in the past few years has been cut with Levamisole, a veterinarian worming medicine, and levamisole toxicity presents as inner and outer ear lesions. I’d link to BMJ articles on it but it’s grim reading for this time of a morning. TLDR; cocaine rots your nose AND your inner ear.
I wondered this, thanks for confirming. Levamisole is strong stuff!

Reactions: 25
Surely even our smol pixie knows that the Land Registry will show (in time; terrible backlogs) that she owns rather than rents the flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Please shut up you wanker.
View attachment 1742923

Tell me you’re buying a flat without telling me you’re buying a flat.
This can NOT be a rental, no way - not when she's been "dreaming of this day her whole life"! After all, she's already been in 344 different homes (and it appears she has forgotten that she painted several of them!), all rentals, so why would THIS rental be any different to the others? It still wouldn't be HERS (or theirs, yeah whatever, Jack! SB will be permanently out of there as soon as he has the option!).
I know we all know she's spent at least one 6 figure sum on tat - her "investments" for the future, which she's pretending she's now giving away (whatever, Jack, whatever) - BUT I reckon she's probably earned half a million over the past 10 years, regardless of what she says, so will definitely have money for her own place by now. Perhaps Big Dave has helped her in some way, but I still don't think she's spent every penny. Not when her outgoings on food and personal stuff are so low and she's a wanker so frugal. (Ha ha frugal ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa!)

She's letting too much slip out because she just can't help herself, can she? You're saying just a little too much, Wacko! Crack on though, crack on. We can't wait to see your "NEW RENTED HOME".

~Insert Jimmy Nail~

#jackmonroegrifter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Surely even our smol pixie knows that the Land Registry will show (in time; terrible backlogs) that she owns rather than rents the flat.
But, she's been eating £10pw slop for nearly two decades, how can you dare begrudge her spending the change on a small flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Two things which may already have been said:
1) she’s desperate to look like her dad
2) she’s completely sexualised the encounter with the barber in a way a man would be (rightly) shot down in flames, if he done the same about a woman cutting his hair. The ‘he’s my man’ is creepy and is probably how she sees all of her partners and crushes.
The last time I done that, I was a teenager saying my pal could have Ringo because George was mine.
It’s exactly that isn’t it. She sexualised that photo of Prince Harry at his grandmothers vigil in the same way didn’t she. Absolutely creepy as duck

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.