Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off you poor deprived shitebag. Genuinely poor people will be grateful just have a home, the wall colour would be irrelevant. Anyway, you get removable wall stickers and fabric posters that can be hung with command hooks. Nothing stopped you hanging your deplorable tat up in previous rentals, including pictures of yourself. And you have previously claimed the LL let you decorate as you pleased. Now duck off. All this just further proves she won't be renting.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Jack, do you want to stop BREATHING?

Strikes me all this excited smol pixie decorating chat is to divert attention from ,~other things~. After all which heartless pateron could start demanding what they have paid for when Jack is so happy after being so sad and so poor for so long. It's just a teeny tiny modest flat (with room for a large dog) after so many years of relentless 100 hour weeks. How could any one begrudge her?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Dark dark colours in a small one bed flat? Poor SB’s room is going to look like Wormwood Scrubs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She's either put an offer in or she hasn't, why will it take a few weeks?
Has she just entered the Omaze competition?

• Haha
Reactions: 85
View attachment 1742980

🚨 PAINSTAKING KLAXON 🚨

View attachment 1742982

She's 100% buying isn't she. I'd love to know just how much landed in her PayPal after HH2. Hope the ruined reputation was worth it hun x

View attachment 1742986
If she wasn't such a Tory snob about social housing (and was genuinely as poor/homeless/victim of dv as she makes out), she would have been able to get into a housing association property years ago, which she would have been able to make her own with the added benefit of not having to deal with major upkeep costs.

And even if it wasn't right there in black and white - I wouldn't believe that none of her 253 landlords over the years wouldn't have allowed her to paint the walls. I've only lived in 5 rentals, and all the landlords were ok with painting as long as I redecorated before I left.

I just can't believe how thick her followers are.

Reactions: 62
Just coming from the past to say, Jesus take the wheel, my actual hard earned degrees in subjects that include a lot of this topic just rolled over and died. ‘A kind of amino acid’ oh just duck off you utter bleeping muppet
The fact that her publishers ok'd it too makes them cunts in my eyes.

Reactions: 37
I hope she's not moving to Scotland. The "paint it tartan" got my Jackalert tingling!

It might explain why she won't know for a few weeks... Different system of buying here, I think. Or maybe still sorting out her Scottish Passport

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ on a bastard bike, her stories are getting more and more pathetic.

Hot but Silent Turkish Barber? Random Friendly Man with Paint Shop?

Get tae duck 😏🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Sorry but she is so bleeping ghastly. You do NOT “call in favours” with friends and family trades!! We’re lucky enough to have family trades and we pay them their day rates because they deserve to be compensated for their work? It’s hard physical work why the duck should anyone be made to do it for free on their time off? Mega Tory 🚨🚨🚨
It's the calling in favours. To call in favours you have had to have done something in return. Not seeing it myself.

And is Jack breadcrumbing a list of future shags?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She's either put an offer in or she hasn't, why will it take a few weeks?
Has she just entered the Omaze competition?
It takes 2-3 weeks for the full structural survey (can’t remember its name?) to come back. Similarly with searches really.

Reactions: 36
Of all her lies - Grenfell, working class, multiple identities, many ailments, tax-dodging, sex work, bin burgers, education, etc etc etc - claiming she HAS FRIENDS takes the bleeping biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.