Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she posts gross horny 14 year old boy stuff followed by a pile of obvious whoppers... You can't tell me she doesn't get off on the comments club lapping it up.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
FF04AF68-301D-435E-BC06-9B12494BCB8E.jpeg

“the bedroom (which is SBs)”??? Why not just call it SB’s bedroom, Jack? It just makes it more obvious that you’re lying/desperate for attention when you word things so ridiculously.

Also I don’t believe for a second that a 12 year old boy wants to use mustard lockers as wardrobes in his honey mustard coloured bedroom, FFS.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
so, did she walk with paint boy to the shop, or did paint boy just happened to find her outside the shop? make your mind up!

whatever, run for the hills, paint boy! run now!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
so, did she walk with paint boy to the shop, or did paint boy just happened to find her outside the shop? make your mind up!

whatever, run for the hills, paint boy! run now!

He is her new friend, they're besties for life now, yo.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've been wondering, if she buys a house (probably gave Big D the money and is getting him to do it on account of his good credit rating) and is hopefully finally investigated for charity fraud, if found guilty and fined, will she lose her house? Somewhere, Katie Hopkins will probably have a laughing fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm screaming at that Richard Curtis film scene she's just described. Why is she so cringe?

Or has subsidence.
As someone who had subsidence...it would soon shut her up about how if you can afford rent you can afford a mortgage. It took 6 weeks for them to confirm it was be covered by our insurance (they were suggesting it might've been due to foundations not being deep enough, rather than clay shrinkage). We only had to pay £1k excess (the full balance of work that came through was £13k - and that was without underpinning - just monitoring, minor structural work and some redecorating) plus a 50% increase in our premium. I spent those 6 weeks very anxious!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I've been wondering, if she buys a house (probably gave Big D the money and is getting him to do it on account of his good credit rating) and is hopefully finally investigated for charity fraud, if found guilty and fined, will she lose her house? Somewhere, Katie Hopkins will probably have a laughing fit.
There’s all sorts of things she’ll have to sort if she’s doing it some cack arsed way.
if she’s given big D the deposit and he’s taken a mortgage for her then more fool them both because a) she won’t pay it and he’ll be lumbered and b) he can’t gift it to her when it’s paid because if he passes within 7 years there’s tax on it and ditto if it’s counting as part of his estate they’ll probably be in inheritance tax territory so it’ll cost even more…

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As someone who had subsidence...it would soon shut her up about how if you can afford rent you can afford a mortgage. It took 6 weeks for them to confirm it was be covered by our insurance (they were suggesting it might've been due to foundations not being deep enough, rather than clay shrinkage). We only had to pay £1k excess (the full balance of work that came through was £13k - and that was without underpinning - just monitoring, minor structural work and some redecorating) plus a 50% increase in our premium. I spent those 6 weeks very anxious!
Well, she's made it clear that she doesn't pay insurance (an ode to poverty) so good luck to her with that

Reactions: 28
It's definitely performing a very low fly past of money laundering legislation. He'd have to provide evidence of where the money came from (but he's a literal bleeping millionaire on paper/in property, so it shouldn't be too hard to just buy through the normal business whilst popping her money into his personal accounts as 'repayment of money lent over the past two decades').

Means he'll be liable for CGT when she finally takes over (or IHT if it only comes over in that way) and if he ever has an issue with his business collapsing, it'll be treated as part of his/his company's assets and she'll be out on her manky ear.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh duck off you poor deprived shitebag. Genuinely poor people will be grateful just have a home, the wall colour would be irrelevant. Anyway, you get removable wall stickers and fabric posters that can be hung with command hooks. Nothing stopped you hanging your deplorable tat up in previous rentals, including pictures of yourself. And you have previously claimed the LL let you decorate as you pleased. Now duck off. All this just further proves she won't be renting.
I bleeping hate command strips

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, she's made it clear that she doesn't pay insurance (an ode to poverty) so good luck to her with that
If she's got a mortgage (or big d has - which is unlikely due to his age) then she has to have buildings insurance

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.