Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iqbal posts on the local media when Jack is mentioned (or has) and makes some very nasty claims about Jack leaving a rented p;ace in squalor. They refer to Jack as ”he” which makes me think this is mistaken identity.
Amazing

Reactions: 17
Moving boxes in the background 🙄

View attachment 1742218
She has got to be a smoker. The only people I know who look that drawn at that age are heavy smokers. Although the days in the hammock don’t help.

Pure speculation - but I wonder if Louisa left a lot of stuff behind when SHE LEFT the bungalow of doom. With Jack’s move, she may have to brave the narc and collect some of it, meaning she has been in touch recently. Hence the big show about wanting a bit of Turkish sausage.

Reactions: 42
She so talks like a bored housewife who has just left her husband after years or beinf sexually and emotionally starved.

Is she the real life shirley valetine. Is she going to duck off somewhere with her young foreigner lover for rampant sex and tales of love.
We can only hope, dearest, that she does ~literally~ duck off somewhere go away. Alas, I fear we may be waiting a while.

Morning ninnies and mitherers! Lovely to see Fingers Kerridge on James Martin's show this morning, what a joy - 2 people who really can cook! (Although I do love them both so it makes me very happy!) I hope they discussed Fingers' alleged pilfering of smol pixies ideas and recipes - I imagine lots of sweary words and guffawing occurring, at the very least. 😁 #jackmonroeisaliar

To the squig asking if one of Wacko's books was suitable for a 10 year old, I agree with what everyone else already said. And #buddyoliverforthewin
When I was 10, I could quite easily and happily bake scones, cupcakes, sausage rolls and other pastry goods, all learnt using the "lil" :sick: old Be-ro cookbook, which I still have and use to this day! (First published in 1923, although mine isn't quite that old!)

PS Jack Monroe is still a lying grifting grinch! #jackmonroegrift

PPS Jack, please STOP speaking about men you meet in such a derogatory way! It wouldn't - and shouldn't - be tolerated if it was a man talking about a woman, so please stop! It's not acceptable! Btw your haircut is shite. And your face-tuning and blurring of earrings :rolleyes: is beyond ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lol, IMAGINE, making up wild stories for shits and giggles and to make your life sound more interesting.
A09C6324-6418-4597-8EA7-A0476536F96D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
To the squig asking if one of Wacko's books was suitable for a 10 year old, I agree with what everyone else already said. And #buddyoliverforthewin
When I was 10, I could quite easily and happily bake scones, cupcakes, sausage rolls and other pastry goods, all learnt using the "lil" :sick: old Be-ro cookbook, which I still have and use to this day! (First published in 1923, although mine isn't quite that old!)

PS Jack Monroe is still a lying grifting grinch! #jackmonroegrift

PPS Jack, please STOP speaking about men you meet in such a derogatory way! It wouldn't - and shouldn't - be tolerated if it was a man talking about a woman, so please stop! It's not acceptable! Btw your haircut is shite. And your face-tuning and blurring of earrings :rolleyes: is beyond ridiculous.

I still have my copy of the Usborne First Cookbook. The brownie recipe in it is unbeatable IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just want to remind everyone that while Jack strongly implied she was giving things away, at no point did she actually say so. In fact, when chairs squig refused the offer of a set (saying she didn't have room for them, which is odd) Jack replied "it was worth a punt" which to me is 100% Jack selling and squig not interested in buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Recommended cookery for 10 year old kids:

Pasta bake.
Cheese on Toast.
Beans on toast
Other stuff on toast
Beige breadcrumbed stuff in the freezer for when momma can't be arsed.
at a push, some "One pan" stuff.

ETA: All with a watchful side-eye glaring at them whilst still letting them believe they are doing it all by themselves,
Maybe that's just me.
Does buddy Oliver have a book?

Yes, unless she's using a filter. She's shaded her face too. You can see it 🙄.
04895DA4-7CAA-4170-B17A-9C34A34B9C15.jpeg

Remember this one?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Reactions: 25
She has got to be a smoker. The only people I know who look that drawn at that age are heavy smokers. Although the days in the hammock don’t help.

Pure speculation - but I wonder if Louisa left a lot of stuff behind when SHE LEFT the bungalow of doom. With Jack’s move, she may have to brave the narc and collect some of it, meaning she has been in touch recently. Hence the big show about wanting a bit of Turkish sausage.
She is very washed out looking. I want to know why she hasnt been working these last few weeks. I mean we are in the middle of an epic crisis, people with her job title are actually required more than ever, yet she is playing a mills and boon character with the Turkish barber and moaning about leaving her massive home.

Reactions: 40
I dont believe that was done by a professional Turkish barber. There is about six of them all dotted about in around a mile from my houses and no one comes out with undercuts so under done. Thats more first attempt at barber college.

I find if sooo odd, that she is still wearing them. Its kind of creepy now. HE LEFT.

She comes across as a bit cathy bates in misery.
I think she bought them herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's the clumsy blurring out of those hecking expensive earrings that makes me chuckle.
1668858899202.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I’m confused… isn’t she the queen of doing her own undercuts? She made quite a big deal in the summer about it (as she couldn’t afford the hairdresser and all that BS). So why go to a barber now (with a manky ear infection no less - bet they were thrilled with that).

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.