Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least if you were her tenant, you could leave tit in bags and wreck the place. #Justice4Iqbal
You know I don't think I could muster that sort of a thing. I'd have had to leave an IOU instead. That remained permanently unfulfilled.

Just the Cotswold Company is £12,027 and that's firm as they're readily 🔺-able

Current total is in the wiki page 2 under Jack's many possessions - as photographed / mentioned by her

OK given the current estimate in the wiki, I retract what I said earlier about being able to buy a house, with change. For that amount. Apologies all.

It would be 2 houses (and no change). Based on the price I paid for one when I bought it. Would only get me one and a bit at today's prices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her twitter followers have inexplicably risen from 571.3k to 571.9k over the last 48 hours, despite her barely using the platform.
This time the fake 'crypto' accounts are all following 6 blue tickers and 4 non, and it's all the same people, including Jack 🤣
There are hundreds of them, it takes a long time to scroll past them all.
What a load of old slop that twitter and follower counts really is.

1666179218282.png

1666179090457.png
1666179229006.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Her twitter followers have inexplicably risen from 571.3k to 571.9k over the last 48 hours, despite her barely using the platform.
This time the fake 'crypto' accounts are all following 6 blue tickers and 4 non, and it's all the same people, including Jack 🤣
There are hundreds of them, it takes a long time to scroll past them all.
What a load of old slop that twitter and follower counts really is.

View attachment 1661821

View attachment 1661818View attachment 1661822
I am a bit dumb with this. So will Jack be buying these bots? Is it expensive to do this? Surely twitter must be aware of this, though why would they care I guess.

Reactions: 30
So if she’d been careful with her money instead of spanking it on tit should could have bought a perfectly lovely TWO bed flat like this and only have a 25k mortgage.

I really hope that bothers her, that’s she’s squandered so much.
Sorry to be FORENSIC, but this flat is cash purchase only and not a mortgageable property (99% likely this is due to sub 80 year lease), so the price will be below market level and she'd have to stump up in full, as well as the cost (sub 10k) and paperwork (instruct solicitor, which is well in her skill set) of getting the lease extended.

But your actual point is bang on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am a bit dumb with this. So will Jack be buying these bots? Is it expensive to do this? Surely twitter must be aware of this, though why would they care I guess.
I don't think Jack has anything to do with the bots tbh, I'd say they're set up to follow certain accounts so they come across as more legitimate. And then they can be used for following people who buy bots

Reactions: 20
Could be Jack or her agent or maybe even a well-meaning squig. Anyone can buy bots for anyone else, so it could be anyone with a vested interest in maintaining the facade (until book release in January?), as a decline in followers is a strong signal that everyone can and will see.
Twitter tends to 'prune' bots after around 20-30 days so there's still value in buying them as it smooths the figures, Jack's count visibly drops by .1k after several hours or a day, then they buy some and over the next couple of days it really starts visibly climbing (this was a really good example).

In terms of price just had a quick gander, £19 can net you 500 followers, £29 for 1000 and that's for ones with real people names. These must be smartprice followers.
Looks like they're combatting the exodus and they could do this indefinitely as long as they've got the £££

Again this is all theoretical (but based on what people actually do) as @binkbonk said she could indeed be caught in being used as a nominal blue ticker but I don't see it myself. The count dropping and then being maintained or pumped slightly appears to be more congruent with a targeted approach.

Sorry to be FORENSIC, but this flat is cash purchase only and not a mortgageable property (99% likely this is due to sub 80 year lease), so the price will be below market level and she'd have to stump up in full, as well as the cost (sub 10k) and paperwork (instruct solicitor, which is well in her skill set) of getting the lease extended.

But your actual point is bang on.
I really appreciated the points raised recently as to why it's unlikely she's got the readies for a cash buy, but that whole 'downsize in 6 months time' thing really weedled me. There's definitely a specific reason for that because she brought it up unprompted, but my theory is based on nothing more than the stuff about having the cash in your account for that long to minimise money laundering questions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What remains an absolute mystery to me is what does she actually eat? I know she doesn’t really eat her own slop so what does she eat and how does she shop for it? I need a mole in the Shoeburyness Asda. Imagine if she just gets a HelloFresh box? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Yes absolutely! She’s very exclusionary isn’t she? It occurs to me that her aligning herself with the theory is hypocritical in the extreme as she owns many, many pairs of excellent quality, well-made, long lasting and designer shoes. Investing in herself is all Jack knows. She’s never lived in the world of buying Asda school shoes instead of Clark’s knowing that they’ll last 5 minutes but there’s no alternative. You have the £9 for Asda. You do not have the £48 for Clark’s. You know the Clark’s would do them all year and still be suitable to hand on. It’s irrelevant because £9 is all you have available. It’s insulting to people who genuinely budget and do their best with what they have instead of being a greedy little grift machine like her.

You mean you’re not battling through crappy, rundown streets and fending off povs all out searching for Jack to help them?!

Same with her ‘poor people can’t afford ethics’ bollock sosiges etc. Cares not a jot for Farm to Fork or animal welfare. Or that her favoured make-up brands test on animals as if it’s an Olympic sport. 😞
Actually she spoke about this at the Glasgow talk. That her mum had always made sure that she wore Hush Puppies growing up even when there wasn't money for food (or some exaggeration of the truth). The recording is in the media section, I think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Unrelated to your post but it still absolutely mashes my head that we have someone who actively matched with Jack on Tinder here 😂 I love it.
I still hang my head in shame every time I think about it.

Little OJ has swiped right on me too (repeatedly, which is a little creepy). Thanks to the canal, I now realise that he's (probably) not a murderer - but I have to wonder what on earth is going wrong in my life if that's the sort of person who finds me attractive. Send long, hard look in the mirror-os.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117
What remains an absolute mystery to me is what does she actually eat? I know she doesn’t really eat her own slop so what does she eat and how does she shop for it? I need a mole in the Shoeburyness Asda. Imagine if she just gets a HelloFresh box? 🤣
Ocado deliveries, just eat/deliveroo, she had veg box subscription at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Little OJ has swiped right on me too (repeatedly, which is a little creepy). Thanks to the canal, I now realise that he's (probably) not a murderer - but I have to wonder what on earth is going wrong in my life if that's the sort of person who finds me attractive. Send long, hard look in the mirror-os.
I think I've spoken before about my friend who had an "encounter" with Owen. Or little Owen as we know him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Wait doesn’t little OJ (not a murderer) have an Old Harold?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This has tickled me almost to the point of hysteria Thread Title nomination for We need a mole in the Shoeburyness Asda please.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.