Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin’s transmogrification into drama llama and eternal internet victim (just like Jack!) begins:

5CC36388-AA06-43DC-B495-AAAE5B3E0E4C.jpeg

FAO Martin, and Jack with your smug self satisfied selfies…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
God I would love to see her face when the winner was announced.
Bet her mouth moved away from her nose for the first time in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Always epically quotable!

Whenever I hear anyone say 'any questions?!' i almost involuntarily want to respond 'yes, several' even when I have none

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From the Jack Monroe School of Cooking...🤦‍♀️
Typical American 'cooking' (apologies to any Americans here), open 3 different cans, mix it together, add cheese. Voila! Perfect meal.
It really is something JM could have put together, isn't it. 😁
I think the difference for me is that lady seems lovely, and well meaning, and doesn’t seem to pretend it’s some cordon bleu dish (I don’t know what the rest of her videos are like 😂)
Plus I’d rather eat her cheese soup pie than any of jacks slop

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if this is true about Jack's Patreon account being suspended.

I know there are questions about the veracity of the bottom account.
Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 12.26.16.png

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 12.26.09.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I keep telling everyone he’s a massive fanny. He’s proving it now!
I have gone full circle with him. I hated him years ago. So loud and uses 300 words when ten will do.
Didn't mind him for a bit as he did save me £800
Now back to... FGS USE LESS WORDS SHOUTY MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Adult needed! Is there a grown up here who can do the new thread before us kids run wild to page 58 again?!
3AFA07A8-92E1-40C8-A35A-DB7BB1A7A456.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if this is true about Jack's Patreon account being suspended.

I know there are questions about the veracity of the bottom account.
View attachment 1664531
View attachment 1664532
I’m dubious. Even if companies tell complainants “we’ve had lots of complaints” (already dubious though it does sometimes happen) they certainly don’t tend to tell random third party complainants that they’re ‘suspending the account soon’.

Patreon should have long ago suspended that account. They’re culpable in this too.

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.