Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nurseali

VIP Member
I just got my backdated pay and decided to buy my own Netflix instead of using my brothers as I have done for many years and that felt fancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Yel

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion but all this small account stuff should not be given any airtime here.

Tattle is about public figures and it's getting ridiculous all the people who are blatantly on here using tattle to get followers. It's against the rules of here for a good reason.

Making me all very uncomfortable this crossover and encouraging accounts to enter jack's timeline. The whole reason about tattle is to talk about these people away from their timeline. Doing it via proxy is no better imo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 120

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Unrelated to your post but it still absolutely mashes my head that we have someone who actively matched with Jack on Tinder here 😂 I love it.
I still hang my head in shame every time I think about it.

Little OJ has swiped right on me too (repeatedly, which is a little creepy). Thanks to the canal, I now realise that he's (probably) not a murderer - but I have to wonder what on earth is going wrong in my life if that's the sort of person who finds me attractive. Send long, hard look in the mirror-os.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Carried over from the last thread but I have found something to entertain me even more than our T-shirt design phase
50EF1DA0-2745-41FD-A1BA-A71F9E7F1A54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

waffle maker

VIP Member
Book advance day sounds bonkers. You have to buy a Kate Spade and a Mulberry Handbag and a viv (RIP).

If only there was a technique to share money out over time rather than spunk it on the day you get it. It could also help with eating properly, getting a house deposit together and avoiding CCJs. If anyone ever invents this they should call it “budgeting”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Shawads

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread.
Bit pissed off though cos I made witty rejoinder on the other thread ref us not all being German then wasn't allowed to post it due to locking of said thread.

I could carry it over here but it now feels too late, the moment has passed.
You missed your chance.

My quick wit has rapidly become churlish belligerence but dont mind me, you lot crack on with your shiny new thread, I'll just lie here in my hammock bikini looking banging and send snark from one of my legion sock accounts.

I'll probably use the one I set up to monitor the Scottish indy referendum.
See you on the other side ninnies.
Toot toot 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
F26C7FC3-819D-4883-A158-F76FD3E026D6.jpeg

Her advice is so so shit that people think the parody account is actually her. If this doesn’t prompt some introspection, nothing will.

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Geetbo

VIP Member
That's what I don't understand about the shower gel. It's soap anyway. Just use a cheap bar of soap in the shower. Shes a flippin tit and so is anyone who subscribes and follows her 'hacks'
My nan used to have a mould that you put all nud ends of soap into and eventually it formed into a new frankensoap. Which always then immediately fell apart upon contact with water. Jack would have been proud of this hack.

• Haha
Reactions: 110

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
Hello Gang, woke up thinking about this and have trawled through (grunked?) I don't think it's been shared recently.
When Kate Spade died, Jack tweeted the attached. The Taco Truck is currently sitting at $1,247 AUD on ebay. The black one is 'photo finish', (not a car dial) and is about $350 USD.

TW in the article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-stories-pictures-Kate-Spade-bag-Twitter.html
She bought herself a Kate Spade bag for every book deal *and* Burberry overcoats for some deals as well?? How much of an effing advance does she get? It's not like she's James Patterson FFS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Don't want to spam (tee hee) the thread but just a quick note of appreciation to all of our resident thread-makers. Thanks for keeping us regular!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

Moxie_Mama

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
That pic they put up to announce the nomination is properly giving me “X factor contestant kicked out right before judges’ houses” vibes.
39D0ADB7-76B3-4A48-877E-CD310EEAF3A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

moldwarp

VIP Member
How did this absolute prick come to prominence? 😱
I agree with everything that PPs have said on the topic and would also flag a very simple fact - she was good looking and SB was a gorgeous toddler. She and he photographed very well and made for striking early photos - her cheekbones, good figure, cute baby, her big eyes defiantly staring out at the reader under the headlines about not being able to afford food and heating. That kind of thing is a gift to a pictures editor and would ensure a prominent place for the story in the paper.

Had she been plain looking, overweight or otherwise not meeting the exacting standards of what some newspaperman thinks 'poor and sexy' looks like, then her story would have been relegated to the back pages and quickly forgotten.

Would Greta Thunberg have been adopted as the prophetess of climate change if she'd been an ugly middle aged bloke (also helpful that her dad ran a PR firm of course)? Would Julian Assange have become, for a while, a symbol of cyber rebellion and sticking it to the man if he hadn't looked like a human anime hero with a floppy fringe?

Looks are everything in the media. Jack never acknowledges this privilege (although she does slyly flaunt it, whilst telling us all how low her self esteem is).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100