Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howdy y'all, it's another new thread.

Well done @Hollaaa for nomming @Lazarus for our new thread title, you win Jack's sense of honesty, no stealing required.

Jackie came back snarky, but has since vanished again. Who knows what Smol Pixie is up to.

The Frau's continued their FORENSIC stock list and question what is a frau, all Philomena Cunk like. We all be fraus, pals.

Anyways, stay on topic obvs, and hello newbies! Please check out the wiki above for all your Jack FACTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
A prediction - the sober count will be updated for a wee while. Then she'll remove it without comment. Schrodinger's relapse. All our fault, natch.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
A prediction - the sober count will be updated for a wee while. Then she'll remove it without comment. Schrodinger's relapse. All our fault, natch.

The sobriety count is a tricky one for Jack.

She gets so much praise every time she rolls it out, and she gets to play Billy Big Bollocks by dishing out advice, regardless of how terrible it is. Dare she risk it?

She's in a catch-22 with it.

Reactions: 56
Don't want to spam (tee hee) the thread but just a quick note of appreciation to all of our resident thread-makers. Thanks for keeping us regular!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
The relapse is going to send the flying monkeys into a frenzy. They'll be in full rage chimp mode, ready to tear all dissenters into pieces.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Carried over from the last thread but I have found something to entertain me even more than our T-shirt design phase
50EF1DA0-2745-41FD-A1BA-A71F9E7F1A54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Groucho Maverick Award

£10,000, life membership and a sculpture

Jack was a judge in 2018.

Scroll down to 2013 (bypassing the picture of Jack with her tits hanging out of a red and black dress) and Jack was shortlisted but didn't win. Nominees might have been given some form of membership though?

So how long do we propose she's been a member? Since back then (2013) or maybe the leggy days?
That's another watch as well 🕵️‍♂️
Wonder how long the daily Twitter bio updates will last for? We're on Day 2 so far. I give it until next week. Can any insomnia fraus inform the canal if it changes at midnight.

View attachment 1658286
Day 1 16/10/22 475 days sober
Day 2 17/10/22 476 days sober
Day 3 18/10/22 TBC

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The sobriety count is a tricky one for Jack.

She gets so much praise every time she rolls it out, and she gets to play Billy Big Bollocks by dishing out advice, regardless of how terrible it is. Dare she risk it?

She's in a catch-22 with it.
In fairness to Jack, updating her twitter bio on a more-than-daily basis is something she’s historically really good at

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Thanks for the new thread.
Bit pissed off though cos I made witty rejoinder on the other thread ref us not all being German then wasn't allowed to post it due to locking of said thread.

I could carry it over here but it now feels too late, the moment has passed.
You missed your chance.

My quick wit has rapidly become churlish belligerence but dont mind me, you lot crack on with your shiny new thread, I'll just lie here in my hammock bikini looking banging and send snark from one of my legion sock accounts.

I'll probably use the one I set up to monitor the Scottish indy referendum.
See you on the other side ninnies.
Toot toot 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Also remember that loads of folk from the food world posted.pics of themselves all hanging out together at the OFM awards and congratulating all the winners... Except Jack, who mysteriously wasn't mentioned, and instead was outside on her own getting pics of her "banging" saggy boobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Good evening all tender ones, fraus and herrs and dear hearts ❤ x. I am offering up particular thanks to @MrKrabs because I was just looking at a "Debenhams blue cross sale wine aunt" dress similar for myself and now I SHAN'T be buying it x

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't want to spam (tee hee) the thread but just a quick note of appreciation to all of our resident thread-makers. Thanks for keeping us regular!
Keeping us as regular as Jack’s breakfast-tit-ones-self-on-the-tube-to-work prune smoothie would (sorry I had to)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I just went for a browse on Instagram & saw these. How can she possibly think people will see these & believe that photo where she was claiming to promote body confidence when her waist was a fraction of this? Do people’s ribs just fall off nowadays or their internal organs fluctuate in volume wildly or something? A selection both old & new as I’m not sure when that ridiculously photoshopped one was taken.
Again Jack, make the bullshit about 333% less ridiculously obvious & you might get away with more of the lies, you fool.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
The relapse is going to send the flying monkeys into a frenzy. They'll be in full rage chimp mode, ready to tear all dissenters into pieces.
Depends on her definition of sober. Snorting wheelbarrowfulls of coke doesn't equate to being sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For somebody who clearly enjoys buying "high end" goods, Jack's only skill seems to be making John Lewis look like B & M, and Vivienne Westwood look like Primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.