Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, it could attract one. Then again, it could attract some squigs. ‘Jack, Jack, rumours of a rodent in aisle 3 Asda shoeburyness-what do you advise?’
I know this is chaotic inception now but BIB for thread title nomination, bleeping brilliant 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It is not me. I'm BUSY.
Busy you say? Doing what exactly? You seem to have enough time to stay up to date on this thread 🤔 Nah, only kidding Geet, you’re not on the list, Parody Jack is too polite to be you 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You can’t reverse squiggle! That signals the end of times 🤯
Do you mean like Ghostbusters ‘don’t cross the streams’ coz then all the Demon Pumbles will be released upon humanity? Raining slop for 100 days? That sort of thing? I can 💯 see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Posting again because I'm really wound up about Nigella, and want a twit account* just so I can tell her she's being utterly pathetic.
* (Don't have, and won't ever btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So, public personality blocks a member of the public from her professional twit solely because they're a parody of their little friend (not abusive or offensive). That's 9-year-old behaviour. My opinion of mummyN is now through the floor.
I bet Real Jack has been sliding up into a lot of blue tick DMs to give her ‘truth’

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Posting again because I'm really wound up about Nigella, and want a twit account* just so I can tell her she's being utterly pathetic.
* (Don't have, and won't ever btw)
That’s exactly like something a Parody of Jack would say. Noted. 📝 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is wild, why is Nigella such a ride or die for Jack? She’s like the girl out the 21 questions video for WHAT??
It makes her look very, very bad if Jack ever gets properly outed. Plus don’t they have publishers or an agent in common or something? They’ve probably been told to batten down the hatches to keep the noise as contained as possible. They’ll all double down as long as they can.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Parody has also responded to someone asking the real Jack about a granola recipe which “doesn’t involve having the oven on for a long time”. I looked and this person is a paediatric consultant. A bleeping consultant. The minimum this woman will be earning is £88k (see BMA salaries below). Prime example of Jack’s audience: people who do not need to be frugal in any sense of having the oven on less, maybe just one less trip to Verbier per annum, performing concern for their bleeping granola bill. I am raging ha.

9F817C8E-7EE3-4753-BEAE-25571241D0C7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Parody has also responded to someone asking the real Jack about a granola recipe which “doesn’t involve having the oven on for a long time”. I looked and this person is a paediatric consultant. A bleeping consultant. The minimum this woman will be earning is £88k (see BMA salaries below). Prime example of Jack’s audience: people who do not need to be frugal in any sense of having the oven on less, maybe just one less trip to Verbier per annum, performing concern for their bleeping granola bill. I am raging ha.

View attachment 1662269
Think backlash against the frugatherians or whatever the article called them will also contribute to Jack’s slow cancellation. So many ppl are pulling the tit Jack is atm (Alexandra Stedman claiming she can feed a family of 4 on £40 a week lol) and ppl rightly don’t wanna hear it and will comment back. Good tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.