Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ralf Little this year said he thought she handed (I think Patreon) money over to TT. How stupid can you be Lurcher.
I still don’t know how or why he’s fighting Jack’s corner… is he an ex Midnight Burger Boy or something?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think something bigger than the Patreon fraud is the claims that she’s giving so much to charity. Be it proceeds from the house sale during the poverty, money from income streams, from Teemill, donating books (that other people paid full RRP for).
she has very little proof of this.

Reactions: 43
I hope they will interview her and ask her thoughts on it. Ask her why she didn't suspend it when she knew she could not/would not fulfil the promises. Ask her why she didn't update her subscribers on the work that their funding was enabling. Ask her why she steadfastly refused to engage with them on any level even when repeatedly asked. Also ask her why, if she insisted most were paying £1, she would never disclose the income from it.
And yes contrast with a creator who respects their subscribers and is diligent in their promises, and another who when they realised they could not fulfil it either suspended it, closed it down or actually asked their patrons if they minded getting nothing for their money.
One of my favourite writers (who has a Patreon where he regularly posts bits and pieces for his patrons) recently posted that he's now financially stable, so fans shouldn't feel they need to carry on supporting him. Polar opposite to Saint Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Oooh la la inflation figures out, it’s 10.1% eeeeek. Has our Jacky got that Voluptuous Bootilicious Index ready to go. She’s been offline for so long, surely she must have finished it, with it ready to go today, the squigs are already using it. I guess they have special preview copies cos it certainly doesn’t exist in the wild 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

4397D300-2008-4FE3-8850-53F1F1EA7FFB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I even hate the words "Vimes Boots Index". It means absolutely nothing if you don't know about ...Terry Pratchett's books. It feels smug somehow

• Heart
Reactions: 81
She routinely puts things on the GAS HOB that have no business being there, it's an accident waiting to happen.
Most fire prevention guidance states something along the lines of "Keep flammable things like dishtowels, paper bags, or cereal boxes, away from your stove".
Bosch states in their gas hob manual "Never place combustible items on the hob. Never place objects on the hob."
All it takes is that one time when she forgets to turn the hob off and plonks down fabric, wood, plastic etc. as seen here.
It makes my teeth itch, it's just wilful disregard of simple fire safety instructions, but could you imagine trying to tell an obstinate prick like Jack to stop doing it?
Not even mentioning the whole call handler firefighter experience.
You would think that safety would be at the forefront of her mind, not least because of her fireman father but mainly because she has a child in the house to protect. Or was he not there/she didn't care 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Les Mills Body Pump instructor Frau here (fitness programme with weights where we get given the music and choreography) - have a lot of a love for The Veronicas as they were used frequently in some of the older releases - Hook Me Up is a particular favourite. Slightly disappointed to see that I share the love with Jack Counting Crows Monroe.
In other news - my Old Harold found a Charlie Bigham fish pie in a puddle yellow sticker section in Tesco and it was bloody lovely.
BodyPump and BodyBalance 4 lyf! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone’s been reading tattle
She is an absolute consumer, she buys so much stuff on a whim and then does not value or care for it. The environmental and human costs do not matter to her and in her rabid consumption of stuff, she is helping to keep capitalism going. I wonder what her Marxist Leninist dad thinks of that 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I know we've been here before - but just a reminder of the birth and expectations of the VBI.
'Granular mathematics' 🤭
The idea is to update it monthly 🙄

First of all, take Pterry's name out of your mouth, you cheat - he was a very clever man and would have seen straight through you. Second of all, explain what's the point of this? As if we don't have eyes or don't know how to add up all of a sudden.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fraus I’m going in - family event down here
You got all the way there without anyone whispering in your ear, telling you to shut your legs or giving you their baby to hold? Did you at least get unceremoniously flung out of first class for being a pov? If not you’ve been robbed or you’re not really there. There’s no such thing as an uneventful train journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think something bigger than the Patreon fraud is the claims that she’s giving so much to charity. Be it proceeds from the house sale during the poverty, money from income streams, from Teemill, donating books (that other people paid full RRP for).
she has very little proof of this.
It’s such a terrible thing to do and she’s done it with everything from her yard sale to her books. She even said the ‘profits’ from her craft business were for charity. It’s such an obvious lie and scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

This killed me off! This is Jack in a nutshell! Bought on to the BBC to talk about energy bills and consumption… cost of living… political opinions… cooking!!! This is typical of daytime tv! It’s how she gets asked on! They haven’t a clue themselves they just need to fill a slot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You got all the way there without anyone whispering in your ear, telling you to shut your legs or giving you their baby to hold? Did you at least get unceremoniously flung out of first class for being a pov? If not you’ve been robbed or you’re not really there. There’s no such thing as an uneventful train journey!
All I'm seeing in Jack's manor is lovely huge houses and well-kept bourgeois suburbia so far...

Reactions: 35
I like it when Jack is quiet because the detectives among us dig really deep and keep uncovering more controversies with evidence to back them up. (I'd do it too but I'm busy working 500 hour weeks and I have burnout/just let me breathe bla bla bla). I'm not encouraging any crossing of streams but hopefully anyone with journalist credentials who reads here could bring this info to a wider audience. The hardworking fraus and herrs deserves credit though.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.