Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the smol pixie scammer guest speaking tomorrow? And what is her appearance fee? Will there be a Q&A?

chrome_screenshot_1666118619325.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I’d like to know if it was Sainsbury’s or Jack who donated however much of her fee it was to charity etc….because without performative receipts, does a bear even tit on the pope?

(that made sense in my head)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Popping up with a random comment. I'm listening to the Mercury Music Prize on 6 Music.
Is Loyle Carner a Frau?! 😂 Lyrics from the Isle of Arran:
There ain't no-one to believe in, I'm on that man side
Damn right, doing it myself from a landslide

Loyle Carner was on Saturday Kitchen a couple of weeks ago. I’d never heard of him before but I fell a little in love with him. He is the anti-Jack. He suffers from ADHD, can sing, can cook and runs cooking schools for children who are ND. He seems generally all round like a good guy.

Interesting tone. She’s scared.
View attachment 1660150
Isn’t this the photo from last year halved? Can I have a print? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just looked at this properly and of course she wants people to zoom in and see a fanny 😂
How many photos did she have to pick from and think 'yesss, this is the one'
Her fanny was the last thing I thought of. What did however was how dirty her legs and feet look! I guess the soap/shower gel hack didn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pink News awards ceremony tomorrow evening, too - poor Jack will be needing a holiday after all this work....
Maybe does shifting herself at the thoughts of an awkward situation somewhere. Certainly seems odd how she was apparently shunned at the Observer Food awards....

Reactions: 21
Oh look, a tree....🙄

Yep, something big is going on that the squigs need to be distracted from. Or softened up in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A sandwich. A salad. Anything out the fridge tbh? Or the cupboards? Stay away from raw meat and chances are you’ll be fine. Lord help us if we need ppl to advise on this?
If your electricity is off, you should try to keep your fridge closed to keep the cool air inside as long as possible. If you open it a few times to make a salad and it warms up, the raw meat might make you ill tomorrow.

Unless your heating is also electric and your entire house is fridge temperature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Still catching up, but imagine being a vaunted anti-poverty campaigner who, during a cost of living crisis, briefly pops up on Twitter once a day not to offer advice and signpost people towards appropriate support, but to tweak your own bio.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Loyle Carner was on Saturday Kitchen a couple of weeks ago. I’d never heard of him before but I fell a little in love with him. He is the anti-Jack. He suffers from ADHD, can sing, can cook and runs cooking schools for children who are ND. He seems generally all round like a good guy.
I've heard him interviewed (also on 6 Music!) and he seems like a great guy. Very interesting in an interview. Sad I missed him on Saturday Kitchen!

Reactions: 18
A sandwich. A salad. Anything out the fridge tbh? Or the cupboards? Stay away from raw meat and chances are you’ll be fine. Lord help us if we need ppl to advise on this?
Time to buy a flask and a onesie. Find the torch and the batteries.

We had no power for A WEEK last winter during a massive storm and I am miraculously still alive.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She knows that if 11 squigs don't ask if they can buy a print of the tree photo, it's too soon to resume the grift

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Pink News awards ceremony tomorrow evening, too - poor Jack will be needing a holiday after all this work....
It's ok, she builds in the cost of recovery time into the fee she requests. Does anyone have the receipts for that guide to invoicing she did? Advising a freelancer how to get adequately compensated for their time & skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.