Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she mean by ‘Keep coming back’? I don’t understand (I’m a bunch of Potatoes, after all...). Thank(space)you x
Old timer AA Frau here 👋🏻 It’s something said at the end of most meetings often followed by ‘..it works if you work it’. Not that Jack is following the Steps in any meaningful way, otherwise she would have taken inventory, admitted her shortcomings and made amends starting with sorting out her Patreon binfire and not being such a massive dick to people online.

My personal aneurysm was the posting of a private text chat with a newcomer many threads back breaching AA safeguarding guidance to say nothing of anonymity. She may have not had a drink for 475 days, but that does not make her sober. I really want to see her turn this around, but it was her drama spinning and performative AA bollocks that brought me here and here I’m staying until I see her make some sort of amends.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I messaged her a while back with this pamphlet from AA https://www.aa.org/understanding-anonymity
This is when she was posting about bringing biscuits to her meetings and how much everyone’s loves her there - I got a reply from her saying she wasn’t doing anything wrong 🤷‍♀️ So unfollowed her and been trying to ignore everything she’s been doing but see she’s still using her sobriety for content. I can’t imagine her at meetings she’d drive me mad

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
@here we go again *If* the subject of an expose like that ever filed a lawsuit that went anywhere, it would be important for the reporter and their employer to be able to show they gave the subject the chance to reply. Even if the reporter was pretty sure all they would get is one line saying "we deny everything".
I meant more that if she doesn't reply, they'll veto it entirely

Reactions: 16
I'm tit at 'photoshop' but am in desperate need of a new avatar.

can someone please take her recent photo and add the massive polo eye of hitcher of the mighty boosh fame along with the hat. If you know you know x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I messaged her a while back with this pamphlet from AA https://www.aa.org/understanding-anonymity
This is when she was posting about bringing biscuits to her meetings and how much everyone’s loves her there - I got a reply from her saying she wasn’t doing anything wrong 🤷‍♀️ So unfollowed her and been trying to ignore everything she’s been doing but see she’s still using her sobriety for content. I can’t imagine her at meetings she’d drive me mad
This is super interesting, thanks, and shows just how frequently she’s completely disregarding the principle of anonymity. She’s posted pictures from restaurants she’s named and said she’s been with fellowship groups at them, which means that anyone in that restaurant at the same time might have seen someone they know, thus outing that person. Her ridiculous tit about biscuits prompted multiple potentially vulnerable group members to out themselves to her 500k+ followers just for a nod from her.

“Is this about the message or the messenger” particularly interesting. Jack’s tweets contain nothing about the reality of AA, just mythologising about her own legendary bravery and resilience. If she’s read this leaflet and genuinely considers she’s done nothing wrong there are quite serious issues with her reading comprehension. Thick narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Apologies if another Frau has already said this but I’ve been away from Tattle for 24 hours & it looks like it’s all been happening so catching up, armed with a very stiff drink! But she says here “house” not bungalow - given she’s trying to disprove her wealth, wouldn’t you call that out rather than the (frankly ridiculous) comment about five Jags.

Make it make sense 😫
Honestly, the ~I can't possibly be privileged, I don't have multiple Jaguars in the driveway and nor do I even have a swimming pool~ may be what does me in. Signed, someone happy in her one-bed flat forever home 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
I can post her reply if I’m allowed to here? Not sure on the rules mainly just a lurker!

Reactions: 42
Save money by boiling soap to make shower gel and bubble bath to refill your £89.95 + £34.95 simplehuman dispensers

1665953461575.png

HONK HONK 🤡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Same babe x
It's very disturbing. I'm not one to complain but I think Tattle should issue survivors of the Bear thread with some sort of medal or honour so that everyone knows we've seen things that no human being should ever have to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just putting this here so we can all do a collective howl of ironic laughter in unison.
(The self satisfied cow!)

View attachment 1654620
She is a piece of work honestly. Oh yes, after my 22 hour weekend on I am just so encouraged by you Jack, a known thief and liar, a vain, preening narcissist, a lazy, incompetent excuse factory, winning an award created purely for PR/food mag content.
You wouldn’t know this Jack as you’ve never had a job or done anything of any value so hold on to your pigskin hat: hard work is frequently recognised.
Thankspaceyou so much Jack for showing me it’s all worth it Jack you patronising cuntbag bad swear. Looking forward to my 10s of K’s worth of designer goodies as my reward.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm tit at 'photoshop' but am in desperate need of a new avatar.

can someone please take her recent photo and add the massive polo eye of hitcher of the mighty boosh fame along with the hat. If you know you know x
Go well, tender one x
ETA I forgot the hat, one moment please
There we go

FfD4N7dXwAYWXL1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It's very disturbing. I'm not one to complain but I think Tattle should issue survivors of the Bear thread with some sort of medal or honour so that everyone knows we've seen things that no human being should ever have to see.
I've developed a 1000 yard stare after visiting that thread.

I keep hearing the M*A*S*H theme tune.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Careful not to 🔺yourself dear heart, but good for you and how unlike Jack not to reflect on your suggestion. I wonder how many other Frauen und Herren are 12 steppers? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe it's a wee bit early but I've signed up just to suggest a Jackmas Carol:

We wish you a merry griftmas…we wish you a merry griftmas and a scammy new year!!! 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can post her reply if I’m allowed to here? Not sure on the rules mainly just a lurker!
If you do, and your Twitter was your real name, be aware that she’ll know exactly who you are. Not that you’re doing anything wrong, but just think about your online safety first.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Interesting that she’s pretty quiet at a time when there are so many things she could be tweeting, like campaigns to help people with cost of living, highlighting advice, making some bleeping slop for tuppence etc. No one is going to snark on her ~genuinely~ helping people, but of course she can’t do that because she NEVER has.
Why don’t her followers realise that all they’re missing out on at the moment are the minute details of her tedious life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Save money by boiling soap to make shower gel and bubble bath to refill your £89.95 + £34.95 simplehuman dispensers

View attachment 1655935

HONK HONK 🤡
Can’t understand why anyone would want these in their actual home? They remind me of (admittedly fancy) work showers. Why on earth would you drill through tile to create the early 20s post sesh pre work shower experience?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.