Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just look at this smug twit.
View attachment 1654691
What in the 'someone rolled up in a pub carpet about to be popped into the boot of a Ford Mondeo enroute to Epping Forest' is going on here pals?
Hahahaha bleeping hell, just spat my tea out. Also, how can someone manage to look so smug consistently? Resting grift face innit. She's laughing at us. I'm convinced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh no, I just read the article. It is the aneurysm. If The Guardian sinks any lower it'll need to be rescued by submarine.

Anyway, canal get a mention! Woo. (Is it even a Jack Monroe interview without a swipe at the vicious trolls?)

View attachment 1655213
The Vain Baywatch Influencer also gets a mention.

View attachment 1655226

''It's coming! I really am doing it! Are you looking, guys? It really is happening'' 😂

How come Jack talking about the VBI has the same energy as ''I'll get up in five minutes. I really will get up in five minutes. Actually, I'll just sleep another ten minutes.''
Yes Jack, but you were very quick to mention the HUGE car that was supposedly parked in your driveway for months when OH was in the picture, weren't you? Anyway, congrats on however many days of being sober, and while you're at it feed Content and Coops. Oh, and clean that room packed full of John Lewis boxes in your extremely small house. Absolute ghoul.

Reactions: 45
Hahahaha bleeping hell, just spat my tea out. Also, how can someone manage to look so smug consistently? Resting grift face innit. She's laughing at us. I'm convinced.
Nah, I'm laughing at her. Imagine not having the nouse to actually see that people despise her. She thinks she's so loved. A typical narc always thinks that everyone lives them. When it turns out not, they can't believe it. It's hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The piece has been put online, so look forward to seeing Jack doing her Saturday night dance pose on your timeline

View attachment 1655135

Apologies if another Frau has already said this but I’ve been away from Tattle for 24 hours & it looks like it’s all been happening so catching up, armed with a very stiff drink! But she says here “house” not bungalow - given she’s trying to disprove her wealth, wouldn’t you call that out rather than the (frankly ridiculous) comment about five Jags.

Make it make sense 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cocky Jack is back in twitter town, high on her own hot air. I can only hope that in a week or two, we'll be smugly saying that pride comes before a fall.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Screenshot 2022-10-16 20.31.49.png

Wishing people would fall off the wagon is the sort of twisted and vindictive thing an impotent ragebeast like Jack would do but it's not fair to project that onto other people. Personally I'd be delighted if she took up a nice hobby instead of playing in the snow.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
That would make sense. Everyone else looks like their award was presented by Jay and Grace, Jack was just with some random bloke.

I bet the general feeling towards her from the foodies isn't great either. 'Food Hero' is pretty prestigious, the fact Jack won it can't have generated much of a good feeling from them, I'm sure. She was probably hustled quickly in and out, or spent her time hiding in the bogs.
I wondered that too. With everyone else, there’s a pic of them with Grace and Jay. Also, in the photo of Jack, it looks like all the awards are lined up on the stage behind her, which suggests hers was handed out first. That would fit with her being ushered in and out before.
Jack is such a starfucker. She’d have wanted pics with all the big names in normal circumstances.

Reactions: 38
citizen smith.jpg

I see "Power to the people" Jack is back.

For any fraus too young to know who Wolfie Smith is: "...he is an unemployed slacker and petty criminal whose plans fail through his own laziness, cowardice and incompetence"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.