Jack Monroe #415 Her campaigning amounts to her talking about being a campaigner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the time of that post - and I hate that I know this off the top of my head - she had just broken up with her police fiancée, so moved out of the home they'd shared (for about 2 months) and into a place that a friend had available temporarily. This was only ever a very short-term arrangement (IIRC the friend was selling the flat), but nevertheless inspired gnashing and wailing when she had to move on.
But she still complains about the draughty bungalow doesn’t she? I’d say she had quite a lot of choice then when to be renting.

Reactions: 31
You can't even catch her mingling in the background. Its a tragic tale.
Grace Dent’s glow up is surely the talk of the night, it puts Jack’s to shame.
I wonder whether Jack was there for the duration? Which table was she sat on (did they sit her with OFM staff? Imagine if she was on a table with Fingers Kerridge 🤣 did Jay have to make perfunctory small talk with her? Did she just dart in for the award then leave, what with the bastards unkindly serving alcohol?
Loving the photo of the bbq with Philomena’s in the background!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Spotted in the wild today - an article in the Saturday Times Magazine by Caitlin Moran - featuring Greta Thunberg. In it she refers to Greta's demeanour whilst being interviewed (at Glastonbury 2022 where Jack was a no show) as unlike Eamon 'Easter Island' Holmes.

This has to be in reference to Jack's lingreenie (with and without chicken - spoiler - the chicken didn't quite make it on screen during the segment) incident on This Morning doesn't it???? Caitlin remembers!

For new frauen / herren who didn't see this classic from 2020 - you can view it here (and it's also in the Dramatis Personae in Wiki 1 - see Eamon Holmes).

IMG_1442.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Spotted in the wild today - an article in the Saturday Times Magazine by Caitlin Moran - featuring Greta Thunberg. In it she refers to Greta's demeanour whilst being interviewed (at Glastonbury 2022 where Jack was a no show) as unlike Eamon 'Easter Island' Holmes.

This has to be in reference to Jack's lingreenie (with and without chicken - spoiler - the chicken didn't quite make it on screen during the segment) incident on This Morning doesn't it???? Caitlin remembers!

For new frauen / herren who didn't see this classic from 2020 - you can view it here (and it's also in the Dramatis Personae in Wiki 1 - see Eamon Holmes).

View attachment 1652289
Wonder what She Here Sali Hughes thinks of her pal Caitlin being an obvious Tattler!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
If Caitlin is referring to Monroe yet still follows her, that makes her a two-faced, cowardly bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
25 mins in a microwave. I thought the whole point of cooking that way was speed. Its nearly the same time as an oven cooked brownie and if your sensible there is hardly any washing up then too.
Plus that thing wouldn’t fit in most microwaves. It would get stuck and start burning.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve tried to search but can’t find it but has it been said she actually does have a lingering honk? Or are we just thinking she honks, cause let’s be serious, she looks like she reeks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quoting myself, but very noticeable also that the starving single mother raising a child alone gives him barely a cursory mention throughout (and then just about how he keeps HER warm running about after him first thing in the morning), while prattling all about herself and her room being the warm one in the house. Let’s hope he was already at his Dad’s place by then and away from this self absorbed manipulative nitwit
She’s was looking after him ALONE, honestly, you’re a nefarious trouble maker, did you want her to stop BREATHING?? Now duck off xx

it’s hilarious isn’t it,one article she is praising her sons father for sharing childcare and child maintenance etc, but she’s also trying to make it clear she’s a single parent struggling ALONE!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I’ve tried to search but can’t find it but has it been said she actually does have a lingering honk? Or are we just thinking she honks, cause let’s be serious, she looks like she reeks
Jack ate some pork scratchings and said she had a lingering honk to her breath.
How she stays single is a mystery to me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Well, if she thinks it's OK to wear tights for several days, I'm gunna say yes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She’s was looking after him ALONE, honestly, you’re a nefarious trouble maker, did you want her to stop BREATHING?? Now duck off xx

it’s hilarious isn’t it,one article she is praising her sons father for sharing childcare and child maintenance etc, but she’s also trying to make it clear she’s a single parent struggling ALONE!!
Within the same two week period, in fact. And look! It’s not just humiliating trousers her and Big D have in common, she’s put lots of letters after her name too!
638F00F5-3642-47AE-9B0D-AC17EB147CED.jpeg

975CF68F-1202-4E09-9E95-1F852E45D815.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I know someone like her constantly brings up her past abuse/ pstd and mental health issues in triggering ways then when asked about it, she tells people to not he nosey. Trouble is no one would ask about it if you didnt bread crumb it.

I get not suffering in silence but you dont need to share triggering stuff if you dont wanna talk about. People will want to ask about it.
BiB’s: I’ve done this and I didn’t mean to. I’ve done it loads of times.
a couple of years ago I had a life changing event which has left me with PTSD, with a prognosis of 7-10 years. I manage fine most of the time but around the anniversary of the event I experience flashbacks, traumatic dreams and thoughts, and get the shakes and other physical reactions.
In the immediate aftermath of the event and probably for about a year afterwards, I had what I can only describe as a mental breakdown. I was still going to work to try and keep some kind of normality but I wasn’t functioning. On reflection now, I feel like I told everyone who made eye contact with me about the event that happened. I had no personal experience of trauma before this and never realised my talking about it could potentially trigger other people.
it upsets me now when I recall how freely I spoke about what happened, and how I had no regard for the person hearing about it unprepared.
i feel so guilty for it, but I honestly had no experience of personal mental health before then and to an extent never realised what I was doing. 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.