Jack Monroe #415 Her campaigning amounts to her talking about being a campaigner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have found the worst picture of her food that I’ve ever seen. Click with care, it’s in a repulsive looking vessel and looks like something that if it came out of you, you’d be rushed off to be studied by Mulder and Scully.
Edit because it looks more like “aliens have invaded you” then a standard ER could cope with
I can't fathom putting a picture of food like that up.

You look at your own picture, you look at other people's pictures, you go what the duck is wrong with my soup? You delete your picture. You bin your soup.

1665854789480.png

What it should look like, Jack 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I have been thinking all she could have said was a lovely evening out at the awards. Thanks to all of you that voted( lol) now back to reality. Done and done, with no saddishing allowed.

My mum grew up poor and then when we were young we were poor, yet because both my parents worked they didnt get help from the government, yet we had very little money.

We never ever smelled, we ate well, normally meat and spud dinners, my mum mostly baked our cakes etc and that wasnt often. Etc. I dont wanna poor me. But she makes people on the breadline seem feckless and minging. Its insulting!
There were no showers when we grew up. We had an outside toilet, we didn’t smell, it’s called having a wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think I have found the worst picture of her food that I’ve ever seen. Click with care, it’s in a repulsive looking vessel and looks like something that if it came out of you, you’d be rushed off to be studied by Mulder and Scully.
Edit because it looks more like “aliens have invaded you” then a standard ER could cope with
Why is it so oily ☹

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I cant stop reading our fellow Bloggers thread as "The Chapeau Diaries"
Last night I heard 'two grifters off to see the world' instead of 'drifters'. This thread is taking its toll.

*That's from the famous song, Moon Puddle err I mean Moon River. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I do hope there’s been lots of amplification of the Right to Food/ Good Food Good Farming March around Whitehall this afternoon by the people’s food hero…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Lol I’ve seen that one. That’s the one with the unruly labia in it.

Funnily enough I didn’t even find that as grim as that oily green effluent in the other pic.
Just looking at that has given me salmonella...send pepto-bismolos

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.