Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So annoying. I have some titbits 👀, straight from a horses mouth, but it includes an ex partner, their time at the BBC and now C4 where, she isn't very popular at all. Neither of them are, apparently.

I can say that Jack is a bully and foisted her political beliefs on another.

Mods - hope this is okay. If not please let me know and I'll zap it.

PS. My Tattle membership is not known to the source, we were talking about another and got onto the subject of the bullying, spiteful, slop goblin.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
My dudes, I have to tell you about my new job. I'll be sitting on Twitter most of the day, right. All I have to do is pick someone who is lovely and does so much for people and is worth 10,000 of most other folk.
I get a set list of things to write like 'pay your taxes' and 'where's the charity money' and if I do well I get to diss their mum's cooking.
My new job title is Paid Troll and I'm ever so excited to start. Wish me luck! 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

kachoochoo

VIP Member
love how TD has been tweeting congrats to other winners, but used this in reaction to jack's win
20221013_214707.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I’ve just been looking through Nigella’s tweets to see if she congratulated anyone from the OFM awards (she didn’t), but found out she might be a secret Frau. Unfathomable!

33B3A656-CDA2-486A-BBEF-9BAED694AC5E.jpeg

86DA1466-915E-4214-A96F-42D8D429B9DA.jpeg

(both tweets just from yesterday)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
She's just won the Food Hero award from Observer Food Monthly voted for by readers 😆 they made it very clear that the panel didn't vote for her

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 111

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
5xzfw8.jpg

That's Jack Snipe and the Garden of Hatred, with their latest single, My Lawyer Is Jewish. And now here's The Fall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
My new thread resolution is to not do any triangulating. I have wasted my entire afternoon looking at horrible trousers. I see plaid people now.

• Haha
Reactions: 104