Jack Monroe #415 Her campaigning amounts to her talking about being a campaigner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bing bong, it's another Jack Monroe thread.

Well done @Brian Butterfield for our new thread title, you get to choose one piece of Jack's Viv's (RIP) collection. You'll look fabulous, darling.

Jack is still MIA. THAT man got in her niche by going on Radio 4 and he went viral with his campaigning. Not much else happened, the fraus continue with their FORENSIC look of Jack's spending habits, and we ended the thread with funny photos. Go well, pals.

PLease remember to stay on topic for our lovely mods, and a nice, happy hello to any newbies, we have a huge wiki (pink button above), full of Jack FACTS. Fill yer DM boots, yo!

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Ooh, new thread and I’m all caught up.

Whilst our Jackie is fuming busy I’m going to try understand the Russ in Cheshire and Tanskii Twitter drama.

Or just go for a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thank you dear @Orphan_Black and I LOVE this thread title @Brian Butterfield

So, the Twitter break made sod-all difference and the Louboutin-toe back into Instagram was a disaster. The return to Twitter was underwhelming - more snark than substance and a poor response to her juvenile political ranting. Quiet since.

What next, Jack?

Ooh, new thread and I’m all caught up.

Whilst our Jackie is fuming busy I’m going to try understand the Russ in Cheshire and Tanskii Twitter drama.

Or just go for a walk.
WALK WALK WALK!

Those two give me the ick. I’m happy to see that a number of my mutuals have seen them for what they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you dear @Orphan_Black and I LOVE this thread title @Brian Butterfield

So, the Twitter break made sod-all difference and the Louboutin-toe back into Instagram was a disaster. The return to Twitter was underwhelming - more snark than substance and a poor response to her juvenile political ranting. Quiet since.

What next, Jack?

There's a very definite 'tit is brewing' vibe. Unsettling feelings that some major chaos is unfolding behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
My new thread resolution is to not do any triangulating. I have wasted my entire afternoon looking at horrible trousers. I see plaid people now.

• Haha
Reactions: 104
I keep meaning to ask this and subsequently keep forgetting. Around the time of HH2, Jack tweeted that something big was coming. It involved a lot of soul searching, discussions with friends and family and the like - does anyone else remember this? Does Marm have the screenshots?
Did anything come of it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I keep meaning to ask this and subsequently keep forgetting. Around the time of HH2, Jack tweeted that something big was coming. It involved a lot of soul searching, discussions with friends and family and the like - does anyone else remember this? Does Marm have the screenshots?
Did anything come of it?
I thought that was the (upcoming) move to the one-bedroom flat?

Reactions: 29
My new thread resolution is to not do any triangulating. I have wasted my entire afternoon looking at horrible trousers. I see plaid people now.

The red tartan Viv ones are the ones she claimed were shorts, and posted that photo where it was obvs that she had turned them up, real badly no less, and they were sort of ankle swingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did anything come of it?
She was breadcrumbing something massive like a baby or buying a house or Strictly or somesuch?

Didn’t it end up being Hungrier and Hurtier itself and still being softly gently behind the scenes so terribly poor and all its nonsensical ramifications (like getting rid of a load of accumulated shite, boiling soap and traumatically ‘downsizing’)?

Apologies for the wall of tortured prose, but she addresses it here. twit.

9F34317E-6186-4803-8D65-9F53BF914AB8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
The red tartan Viv ones are the ones she claimed were shorts, and posted that photo where it was obvs that she had turned them up, real badly no less, and they were sort of ankle swingers.
Sorry, run that past me again, she thinks she's is so short that she can wear shorts...as trousers?

Or is it that she thinks we are dense enough to believe that one??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The last thread definitely illustrated Jack’s poverty lie perfectly. As usual she’ll think it’s just that we don’t want her to have nice things rather than realising that she shouldn’t be living like this on fake charity fundraisers and other people’s money, especially as she couldn’t even be arsed to send them a few recipes and a printable of one of her terrible artworks as a thankspaceyou.
Jack get a job and a credit card and you’ll never have to justify a puddle find again.
A whole thread went by where I was fully prepared with snacks for a mega-chaos but I think she ruined her own comeback by failing at politics once again and has scuttled back into her hole.
I’m baffled by the performative moving house stuff as that feels like ages ago and you only give 2 months notice so most renters would be moved by now-given that she’s dragged all those bookcases with books on into her living room so she can sleep amongst them on the sofa?!How long can that go on ffs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry, run that past me again, she thinks she's is so short that she can wear shorts...as trousers?

Or is it that she thinks we are dense enough to believe that one??
IIRC, she said she was wearing shorts, but they weren't, they were the tartan traaaazers badly turned up by all of an inch. She was out somewhere complaining she was cold?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was breadcrumbing something massive like a baby or buying a house or Strictly or somesuch?

Didn’t it end up being Hungrier and Hurtier itself and still being softly gently behind the scenes so terribly poor and all its nonsensical ramifications (like getting rid of a load of accumulated shite, boiling soap and traumatically ‘downsizing’)?

Apologies for the wall of tortured prose, but she addresses it here

View attachment 1647809
Oh my GOD, any more purple and that prose would be black. Such DRAMA. No one hurts like Jack hurts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

View attachment 1647809
Maybe these were the tweets?

113B8BD8-BC3D-4EA3-8E01-22DF30BF8A68.jpeg

5575928B-C9B6-47D9-8601-C8D354E5702B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
In light of the last thread, multitudes more Viv and Burberry to go with the other Viv, Burberry and Cotswold Co furniture, I find this part of Hungrier and Hurtier particularly entertaining

B022314D-B2AC-40FA-8C08-57469C28835C.jpeg

Yeah Jack, the circa FIFTEEN THOUSAND POUNDS WORTH just of Vivienne Westwood, Burberry, Russell and Bromley and Mulberry (and counting, and just that we know of) might beg to differ with you there.

Oh, and the more than £12,000 worth of Cotswold Company furniture when you can’t afford shower gel or lightbulbs too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Some sort of reality TV show that she was in negotiations with but they changed their minds? ‘I may need your help’ = needing audience to vote?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1647809
The more I think about it, the more I feel like she got slammed with an enormous tax/VAT bill from HMRC for winding up her company

I can confirm that the months since July have been some of my most ambitious, challenging, busy and focused as I attempt to keep up with the canal and run my own business at the same time... 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.