Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But ink is more expensive than petrol!

Reactions: 15
Can't recall where the screenshot will be, but remember a while back she claimed she didn't earn enough to pay tax.

Reactions: 43
Why isn’t her 38E bosom filling out the booby holders on that vest? She must worship at her own altar. Never known anyone love themselves this much. A true Narcissus.

Reactions: 35
The brogues (if Church's - and I see no reason why they wouldn't be given her tastes) will have cost £350-ish if they were bought five or more years ago. More like £950 today - Church's have more than doubled the price of their entire range in the past couple of years

Reactions: 33
I spoke to my sister who is a frequenter of high end stores and she said as someone else has pointed out that tills only exist at the outlet store and she added the staff are lovely so she’s calling BS on the snarky ‘can u afford this Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman’ scene. She said whether she’s in flip flops and leggings or carrying her Armarni bag wearing her Burberry jacket at the proper stores it’s like a personal shopper service and they treat you very well but as she then said ‘if you’re going out to spend nearly 2 grand on a coat wouldn’t you want to look nice so that when you put it on you don’t look like a tramp in a flasher’s mac?’

Reactions: 47
Agree. Lee Anderson was right and Martin Daubney said ‘probably’ in his tweets (though even without the ‘probably’ he was right).
Jack Monroe 415: Probably earns more than the Prime Minister <-- thread title suggestion (don't sue me, Jack)

Reactions: 41
Having a wee hoot that when doing a visual search for Jack wearing those striped/tartan jeans/whatever (not convinced they are Viv btw) that it suggests buying this...

Reactions: 46
She then said ‘if you’re going out to spend nearly 2 grand on a coat wouldn’t you want to look nice so that when you put it on you don’t look like a tramp in a flasher’s mac?’
It's true though, isn't it? Go out in something nice when you go shopping so you can properly see/imagine what you'd look like.

Either way, I can't imagine a sales assistant saying that to a customer, even if they did look trampy. It's their bread and butter, they wouldn't risk their pay or bonus or commission to make one snarky remark to a nobody.

Must try harder, Jack.

Reactions: 21
I couldn’t resist and went looking for the tiny desk and blazer pens pic. I didn’t find the one I wanted but I did find this one. Can a kind frau find the even better tiny desk blazer and pens pic please please please (and thankyou)

Reactions: 29
After accidentally viewing a clip of Lozza 'interviewing' some bemused american on that awful new channel & hearing 30p Lee refer to Liz Truss as Theresa May (I will grant him that all women tory party leaders are interchangable) I began to worry that they would both be so utterly awful in the witness box that Jack could get another win by being less terrible than the defendant again. That would be a 200% success rate in Jackmaths I think.

I'm assuming that Anderson would only have to say that it was a fair assumption that a person who has 7 x best seller books & visible tv & newspaper career for a decade would be earning a decent whack. There was a hoo haa recently over that nice Alison lady on This Morning saying that she didn't notice an accidental 10k debit on her account till the garage phoned to tell her she was overcharged. So many comments from people disgusted that she had that much money. Err, that's how ridiculously well paid tv media careers are. That's why people will just about sell their souls for a little whiff of it. Alison was a BB contestant 20 years ago? And has worked constantly since keeping herself on telly, doing what she is good at, getting better at it too & has been well rewarded by the sound of it. She must really boil Jacks piss

Reactions: 36
Having a wee hoot that when doing a visual search for Jack wearing those striped/tartan jeans/whatever (not convinced they are Viv btw) that it suggests buying this...
View attachment 1647521
Well, we do have Jack’s word that they are, and she’s autistic, so…

That tiny pirate is rocking it compared to the Buccaneer in the Bay Window. Must try harder, Jack.

Reactions: 24
This was actually the photo I thought was the pens in the pocket one, damn, fugue state. I swear there is one!

Reactions: 17
This was actually the photo I thought was the pens in the pocket one, damn, fugue state. I swear there is one!
There is! I saw it yesterday and now can’t find it again. It’s when she had her close cropped hair, and there’s a mirror over a fireplace in the background

Reactions: 11
There is! I saw it yesterday and now can’t find it again. It’s when she had her close cropped hair, and there’s a mirror over a fireplace in the background
Check your browser history!

I did find this whilst trying to find it, it's too funny not to share-

Reactions: 35
The top had to be LJC's. This behavior totally confirms to Jack's warped ideas around boundaries.

Reactions: 23

Sorry, I'm going wildly off thread, because I found this whilst trying to find that bloody pen photo. Pier PR were responsible for the Del Monte debacle, the results speak for themselves.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.