Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more than surprised she hasn't 'accidently' photographed a full wall plastered with Thank You cards from the eternally grateful poors she saved from actually starving to death over the years.
She probably bought a load of cards intending to write them out but they got lost in the clutter.

Reactions: 27
I'm more than surprised she hasn't 'accidently' photographed a full wall plastered with Thank You cards from the eternally grateful poors she saved from actually starving to death over the years.
She does post photos of her birthday present hauls though!

Reactions: 30
Why tf does she always have to have feet and arses on kitchen work tops where food is prepared? Feet and arses have NO place on kitchen worktops!

Reactions: 41
I couldn't agree more. Performative bullshit. Bet hours were wasted on that.

Reactions: 21
Why tf does she always have to have feet and arses on kitchen work tops where food is prepared? Feet and arses have NO place on kitchen worktops!
She doesn't have more than one arse does she? Good God, she's vile.

Saw one earlier with SB standing on the kitchen counter with his shoes on
To be fair to the kid, he was probably sick of his shoes getting dirty every time he walked on the floor.

Reactions: 48
Look what my husband found walking our own Content. (who also needs a haircut)

It was the sex toys in odd places m’lud what made me share this here I’m grunking

Reactions: 76
I’ve missed that one?!
Oh dear heart, you are in for such a treat!!!
Kacha's recap

And Poca's article

Reactions: 42
Hello! What's this about a dildo? I'm not googling it.

When did everyone else realise she's completely deranged? It was the practice run for moving to a one bed for me.

Eta: Looking back, there were a number of signs.
The whole independent restaurants thing then going to Five Guys and Dishoom. Like you there were many many signs but that was just such an obvious lie and contradiction.

Reactions: 34
Interesting that she talks about her "annual salary" there, which implies that she was paying herself through her ltd company at the time - so she can't get away with claiming that not filing accounts didn't matter because the company was dormant.

How much did you take in dividends, Jack? And how much tax did you pay?

Reactions: 42
This dish here is £4.50/5.50 depending on size. I know because I also have them
Thought that pic was meant to be porridge, felt v upset. Realised it’s actually vegetable peeling stuffing / roast or something and feel even more upset. Cheers, kids crying.

Edit: accidental double quote chaos

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I think youvte hit the nail on the head here.
she been brought up believing she's entitled to the good life, the easy life with no effort or hard work. That's for the Jeremy Kyle types. That's why having to go on benefits was such a trauma and she actually believes she's had it worse than anyone else, ever. She said herself, it isn't supposed to happen to the likes of her. The millions of others who have to struggle, Irrelevant. She sees herself as the star of a blockbuster tearjerker of glory of trauma.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.