Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
We all lived through Tory austerity. Why the fuck didn’t she just get a cleaning job? ‘It nearly killed me.’ How does she think the rest of us survived it?! Work hard at a job or two if you have to you horrible, workshy, manipulative, entitled, self-aggrandising (big swear) cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

colouredlines

VIP Member
I remember reading on here that Jack had refused to claim benefits back in the poverty because “mummy works”. But when I search for anything to do with benefits I can only find the usual crap. Anyone have receipts? I think it was her old Facebook posts where she said she didn’t claim.
This is another Tattle myth that keeps getting repeated. Jack claimed benefits. In fact, at the time her story was that delays with her benefits (due to her quitting her first post-fire service job very quickly) caused her to spiral into debt, hence the poverty.

Here's the "Mummy works" post, written when she got fired from her second post-fire service job. People on Tattle kept quoting that one paragraph while missing the fact that the rest of the post is explicitly about claiming benefits:

(She does sneer at people who choose to claim benefits without looking for work, but this was Jeremy Kyle tracksuit snobbery-era Jack, so that's to be expected.)

ETA: the focus on the "Mummy works" paragraph also means that people miss the true highlight of that post: an anguished Jack wondering just what she could have done to get fired. Was it...her friendliness?

• Haha
  • Heart
240A67F7-5F61-472B-874F-86B8B259FD05.jpeg

There’s a winning comment.
The Lee stuff is weird. Thing she is trying to change the direction Twitter is going in? Seems pointless as she’s never going to sue him?

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
Speaking of charity fundraising, I discovered something quite interesting the other day looking at her old blog and while piling it together to post here, have just this morning uncovered some MINDBLOWING (to me, apols if this is already widely known) stuff. Like, my mouth hanging open stuff. I am Aghast, flabbergasted and just WOW!

Archiving folk, one of you get ready to archive the heck out of anything here not archived before she catches up and deletes the evidence!

Spoiler cos as always when amassing evidence, it’s long! Apols for any typos
Recall that in 2013 she was in dire straits of “prostitution and stealing food to survive” etc.
View attachment 1637722

Seems odd to me that someone in such abject dire straits would seek to be sponsored to ‘live below the (poverty) line’ on £5 for five days’ food for a charity campaign that April while merrily posting about it.
View attachment 1637806
View attachment 1637783
Let’s see what else she had going on at this time…
View attachment 1637798
View attachment 1637796

Oh, and in March of that same year, despite being in such desperate circumstances herself that she’s resorting to prostitution and stealing food to survive, she selflessly spends a night on the streets, again being sponsored.
View attachment 1637807

🚨MINDBLOWING KLAXON ALERT 🚨

Oh, and that manipulative pic of the sad glass of water and toast she included in Potatoes as evidence she was so very, very poor and desperate in 2013?
View attachment 1637857That was actually part of the Live Below the (poverty) Line challenge where she was being sponsored to spend 5 days on less than £5. Check it out, suckas!

You might spot a few other things from potatoes that look familiar but that were actually part of that ‘live on a fiver for five days’ challenge.

Like this for example
View attachment 1637862

Oh, and she has such a lark the first time that she did that challenge again just for fun (and sponsorships) starting on May 19 of that year. Despite being in the dire straits of stealing food, prostitution and suicidal. Selfless, I tell you.

Potatoes again, so that the rest of you can play ‘Snap’ on the food pics too. It’s more than just those two.

Swears:FUCKING MANIPULATIVE LYING CHARLATAN CUNT

Finally, and less mindblowing cos we all knew this was bollox, but no fridge for “TWO YEARS” but sausages as part of the challenge above and this 2013 pic of her shopping. Looks to me like some other stuff there that needs refrigerating too…
View attachment 1637884
F’kin’ell, @Valiofthedolls . Just….f’kin ‘ell.

ETA those receipts you pulled together Vali, I really really hope a real journo sees them. Then it would be game over.

• Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
View attachment 1638997
“No carpets for TWO YEARS” = “the place I lived had laminate floors”. Also I know pics can deceive, but those pics of her home from the Guardian, Mirror and other pieces from 2012 and 2013 do not look like a place that’s damp or mouldy or anything else. Further, NO journalist at the time in any article from any publication, many of whom visited her at her home, makes mention of the damp or mould, which they surely would have? Yet she’s constantly milking that to this day.
View attachment 1639001
i chopped off their faces as wanted to show the floor but not SB and didn’t like/want to ‘squiggle out’ all over his face.
It really fucks me off that these supposed rotten shit holes she lived in were two bedroom places. This riles me right up, and I’ve said this before - When my kids were small I had very little money (exact same era as Jack’s fake pov story), I had cots/toddler beds squashed up against my own bed. It was just whatever, you live within your means. Sure Start, free child places, Healthy Start etc etc etc were brilliant at that time. Nobody skint and single insists their toddler has their own bedroom. If I couldn’t afford lightbulbs or food for my kids, I would have gone for a bedsit, no question.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Oh man that made me lol and gave me memories!! What was with guys back then and their obsession with girls who don’t wear make-up? Always the lipstick comment too. Aside from the grunge trend for looking like a homeless zombie child it’s really weird.
Me and a friend decided years later this was because they wanted a ‘plain’ girlfriend that nobody would steal and that they didn’t have to put any effort in to being an actual boyfriend. So no Valentines etc because ‘you’re not like other girls.’ The Ladette movement around the same time didn’t help either-not inclusive of ravey festival fraus or our thoughts on how we’d like to be treated.
Why 90s men get make up snarky?
Standard toxic patriarchy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Terrible

VIP Member
I know I’m really slow off the mark, but she uses her own PayPal for everything doesn’t she? Legal fees? - PayPal. Book donation? - PayPal. Presenter training? - PayPal. Tip jar? - PayPal.

There’s just no way she can differentiate what’s donated for what purpose is there? It just all goes to Jack.

colouredlines

VIP Member
I see your "jutting collarbones" and raise you a "distended ribs"

She's always been a mardy little shite when challenged hasn't she.

(back off to catch up, only 10 pages to go)

How funny, the print on the curtain behind her disappears right next to her waist.

But I know that Jack doesn't edit her pics, so I can only conclude that yes, her waist really is the same width as her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Tender one, there was also a 50p Nicole Farhi jacket x

View attachment 1638849
*wine rant about the fashion industry*
The charity shop stuff really grates my spam. For a start, she’s obviously not got that designer stuff from a charity shop, we all know that, secondly it just smacks of smugness, that people struggling financially only wear fast fashion and badly made/fitting clothes because they’re too dim to go to Sue Ryder.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been a big second hand clothes buyer for a long time (parents both in the garment industry 🔺 so would tell me off for buying ‘crap’) but it’s not always viable and takes a lot of time and patience that a lot of people don’t have. I don’t have kids and have usually worked shifts that mean I’m around when the shops are quiet so I can properly browse.
Maybe Southend is full of millionaire women giving all their £500+ dresses to Salvation Army, but if she’s going to be a dick about yellow label groceries, surely this applies too?
When I lived in a predominantly middle class city I’d managed to get some high quality stuff very cheap from charity shops, but not as cheap as she makes out and not as valuable by any stretch. At the end of the day, the employees and volunteers are trying to get as much money as possible and they’re usually not completely oblivious to these things. (Once when I was about 12 my best friend and I managed to get a couple of Sims 2 expansion packs for under a fiver, that’s the best bargain I’ve got to this date and I’m still chuffed).
Basically, for a lot of people fast fashion is the best option, the industry is absolutely horrific, the clothes don’t last. Charity shops and second hand clothes shopping in general is much more economical and eco friendly, but not always a practical option.
Basically Jack, just shut up and do something useful. You didn’t get all your designer crap for 30p and you’re not fooling anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

moldwarp

VIP Member
Yes! Such a good point! The difference of course between buying a Jamie book or any other celebrity product is they are not aligning with you the consumer.
The other difference between buying a Jamie book and being a Jack follower is that Jamie manages to refrain from posing thirst shots in his undies with his waist photoshopped to buggery a good 6 inches above where his natural waist should be.

Thank god for small mercies.

• Haha

LadyGarden

VIP Member
In the same way as she had 'jutting collarbones' whilst she was posing for pics with SB during The Pov, looking rosy-cheeked and hale and hearty with health and nutrition.
I see your "jutting collarbones" and raise you a "distended ribs"

She's always been a mardy little shite when challenged hasn't she.

(back off to catch up, only 10 pages to go)

1665415163173.png

1665414793436.png

• Haha
  • Angry
I’m sure last time we had the debate about the comment on Papa H’s blog the conclusion was that Jack had never mentioned another older brother so as someone else said it’s not really any of our business… if anything, going mad over a person who may or may not exist and has nothing to do with Jack’s grift either way will only stand as proof for Jack that people go after her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 67