Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Speaking of charity fundraising, I discovered something quite interesting the other day looking at her old blog and while piling it together to post here, have just this morning uncovered some MINDBLOWING (to me, apols if this is already widely known) stuff. Like, my mouth hanging open stuff. I am Aghast, flabbergasted and just WOW!

Archiving folk, one of you get ready to archive the heck out of anything here not archived before she catches up and deletes the evidence!

Spoiler cos as always when amassing evidence, it’s long! Apols for any typos
Recall that in 2013 she was in dire straits of “prostitution and stealing food to survive” etc.
62800B87-CC17-48D3-BCBC-B90BAE048085.jpeg

Seems odd to me that someone in such abject dire straits would seek to be sponsored to ‘live below the (poverty) line’ on £5 for five days’ food for a charity campaign that April while merrily posting about it.
3AFE44B5-78BE-41D4-8DB8-F1F8B8AA3D04.jpeg

D6A1E56C-1F7B-4C8F-ABBF-E604081F06B8.jpeg

Let’s see what else she had going on at this time…
926B8397-147F-4F22-B863-C0EC9838C763.jpeg

284BE0DE-9069-4EF7-8399-5021C7C6800F.jpeg

Oh, and in March of that same year, despite being in such desperate circumstances herself that she’s resorting to prostitution and stealing food to survive, she selflessly spends a night on the streets, again being sponsored.
5FF0A3F0-A806-42B3-B148-DE324ABE0C57.jpeg

🚨MINDBLOWING KLAXON ALERT 🚨

Oh, and that manipulative pic of the sad glass of water and toast she included in Potatoes as evidence she was so very, very poor and desperate in 2013?
6BD7C57B-DB35-463C-80DB-D2D48F447E7A.jpeg
That was actually part of the Live Below the (poverty) Line challenge where she was being sponsored to spend 5 days on less than £5. Check it out, suckas!

You might spot a few other things from potatoes that look familiar but that were actually part of that ‘live on a fiver for five days’ challenge.

Like this for example
18A76DD1-12D8-44BB-9569-7AB1482546C7.jpeg

Oh, and she has such a lark the first time that she did that challenge again just for fun (and sponsorships) starting on May 19 of that year. Despite being in the dire straits of stealing food, prostitution and suicidal. Selfless, I tell you.

Potatoes again, so that the rest of you can play ‘Snap’ on the food pics too. It’s more than just those two.

Swears:FUCKING MANIPULATIVE LYING CHARLATAN CUNT

Finally, and less mindblowing cos we all knew this was bollox, but no fridge for “TWO YEARS” but sausages as part of the challenge above and this 2013 pic of her shopping. Looks to me like some other stuff there that needs refrigerating too…
642B94FD-3F83-4143-8557-5C7E0F176C85.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 137

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
At some point she said she wanted to work in a PRU. Which is hilarious because she'd have been chewed up and spat out within a couple of hours 😂.
I’m sure she had an image in her head of walking into the room, turning a chair around backwards to sit on, rolling up her sleeves to show off her tattoos then regaling the students with the poverty to show she’s struggled and she one of them, down with the kids. And from that moment on they’d be eating out of her hand, she’d even mange to get through to the hard nut who’d shyly admit to her that his aggression was a screen to hide the fact he couldn’t read. She softly, gently teach him literacy and by the end of the year he’d be devouring War and Peace and the students would bear her aloft declaring her the best teacher ever while an inspirational song plays over the end credits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

moldwarp

VIP Member
Funny you should say that, because she claims that’s why she LEFT those too

View attachment 1637966

I know other fraus discovered this long before me, but I swear, that early blog is a fucking goldmine.
This blog is fascinating because it gives an insight into her extreme self dramatisation. Being on Prozac and beta blockers is not being “drugged up to the eyeballs” Jack, that’s a modest combination of very safe meds that hundreds of thousands of people are on. It ain’t exactly William Burroughs Naked Lunch.

Likewise she talks about washing her clothes in Basics Detergent and her hair in Basics Shampoo as if most of us don’t all do that at some point or another? Again it’s not exactly living as a Daalit in a slum in Jaipur.

She’s taken perfectly ordinary experiences and mistaken them for poverty because her own expectations of what she deserves in life are so unbelievably high. (Without working for it.) Then she’s further dramatised it over the ensuing years so that using cheap shampoo for a year or two becomes selling sex to eat.

Total narcissist and total out of control victim cosplay and fantasising.

• Heart
Reactions: 127

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-10 16.15.18.png

I wish she would bring the court case because it would be absolutely glorious. Alas I fear I am doomed to be disappointed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
I’ve not seen Daniel Blake. But did his well off parents live around the corner and he just refused to ask them for help?

• Haha
Reactions: 119

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-10 18.02.30.png

And so it begins...

ETA: According to their profile the person donating has an unspecified learning disability.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 117

jenny2603

VIP Member
I’m sure she had an image in her head of walking into the room, turning a chair around backwards to sit on, rolling up her sleeves to show off her tattoos then regaling the students with the poverty to show she’s struggled and she one of them, down with the kids. And from that moment on they’d be eating out of her hand, she’d even mange to get through to the hard nut who’d shyly admit to her that his aggression was a screen to hide the fact he couldn’t read. She softly, gently teach him literacy and by the end of the year he’d be devouring War and Peace and the students would bear her aloft declaring her the best teacher ever while an inspirational song plays over the end credits.
Then she'd get an OBE (IN YOUR FACE-BIG DAVE) and go to the palace on a motorbike with a couple of the toughest kids in tow. All the palace staff would be freaking out "tough kids are against protocol" but HMTQ (RIP, ma'aam- this all happens in the past) overhears and shoos the palace stuffed shirts away. Jack and the tough kids do a dance and rap about prejudice and HMTQ reaches into her handbag, pulls out a copy of her Christmas speech and tears it up "ok Jack we're recording my speech in an hour but this year I want to hear from you, think you can handle it?". Jack looks nervous but the tough kids shout "you can do it miss" and Jack agrees to record the speech but only if the tough kids get to say a few words too. Everyone claps and cheers, the kids win over the stuffy advisers and within the hour have them doing funky dances in backwards baseball caps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Well, Supertanskiii seems to have got in first so unless we're getting the menage a trois from hell there could be a catfight, watched over by Russ chuckling "ladies please, there is plenty of me to go round".
Gonna post this here too for anyone not following the Russ thread
Screenshot 2022-10-11 003612.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
[...
the hourly rate is low, the only solution is more hours.
I can't find the res triangle, have a ❤ and squint till it looks triangle.
From 2000 until 2013 I worked a job I absolutely hated. In a metal manufacturing plant. I started in the factory, drilling holes. Made I up to floor steward, chargehand, supervisor. 70+ hours a week over 7 days.
It almost killed me, but it's just what had to be done to get the cash... Even then I only cleared £2500 a month.

Now I don't work, I have been put onto a special list by the DWP where they leave me alone cause I'm broken. I'm on the flip side, I now exist on £1000 a month.
Gone is the mortgage, the nice car payments, the nice phones, nice clothes, nice food etc etc.
It's social housing, crap car, old phone, crap food but not quite Monroe Crap..

That may appear off topic, but, it kind of explains why I dislike the cosplaying, poverty larping, job quitting, nepotism benefitting, Jack 'Send Paypals' Monroe..

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Unfortunately though some people took that literally. I’ve seen it reported as fact in articles about her that it’s partly based on her life.
Actually, she very, very heavily implied that it was, in a separate Guardian article a month before she punched the Odeon wall and ran out howling into the night. They contacted her for ‘research’ and she then goes on about how it’s basically ‘her’ story

8364F68E-8BCE-4B31-8A41-09CB597A884F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

Shimmering

VIP Member
Sh1thouse potaoes, meet sh1thouse onion.

I see the buy a full price book and I'll donate it to a homeless shelter racket is still live. Of course as ever, no evidence or updates have been provided.

View attachment 1637622
Holy crap. Does the charity know about this? I've just googled them and they seem legit. How many slop manuals could they conceivably need? I mean there must be a limit, right?!? Would they not rather have the £10.99?

This is outrageous.

ETA: states that 25% of profits on the rainbow print will go to Broken Rainbow. Which ceased operations in 2016.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Thinking about possible jail time for fraud, I really truly hope this happens for SB to get some healthy time away from the toxicity.

The best, most glorious time I remember from my childhood was when my narc father broke his leg in the worst possible way omg and nearly died of blood clots omg and spent weeks in hospital nearly dying omg. We had a lovely summer understanding for the very first time how life could be not being constantly and unpredictably shouted at, smacked, disapproved of, used for point scoring, having our food intake monitored etc etc. He died last year, I didn’t go to the funeral, nor did my sisters.

Time off from active Jack is so helpful for the threads, so we can process the behaviour. For poor SB an extended break could be transformative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 99

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Not quoting them as I don't want to repeat them in the thread but the photos with her son break my heart. His little face. The digital footprint she has created for him without his consent is shocking and sickening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96