Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening ninnies,
Happily waiting for the chaos with you and thought I'd share another Green Eggs pic. An even earlier incarnation than the OG one with snot ham and the baked slop.
She just won't let the Dr Suess thing go and I'm starting to think she wants to read it on cbeebies...
I mean wtaf?
View attachment 1633547
"my head doesn't work like everyone else's" - everyone and their mom has done a "green eggs and ham" recipe, you microwaved plum.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Evening ninnies,
Happily waiting for the chaos with you and thought I'd share another Green Eggs pic. An even earlier incarnation than the OG one with snot ham and the baked slop.
She just won't let the Dr Suess thing go and I'm starting to think she wants to read it on cbeebies...
I mean wtaf?
View attachment 1633547
I have heard I have critics, vengeful and bitter. Some come from Insta and some come from Twitter. But I'm not just a prat. I'm self-righteous you see. Now my troublesome squigs are going to have trouble with me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Evening ninnies,
I mean wtaf?
View attachment 1633547
How does anyone even know their head doesn’t work like everyone else’s? It’s such an arrogant thing to say ‘oh my head is so much more special than everyone else’s who are all just homogeneous lumpen idiots’. I wouldn't ever claim to know how anyone else’s head worked as no-one can ever know how another person thinks or operates🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 69
So she liked that tweet about Asda doing stuff for the over 60s… Why the duck didn’t she retweet it? Why isn’t she highlighting this thing? I will never understand anything she does (or doesn’t do) 🫠
She’s probably still playing six degrees of Jack Monroe to find a way to take credit for it? Don’t call it a comeback…

ETA the liking of her own tweets doesn’t look like a Twitter glitch to me.

Reactions: 22
"Give it a little willy then eat it" please elaborate on how/why you give a jelly baby a willy? 😭
"Give it a little willy then eat it" please elaborate on how/why you give a jelly baby a willy? 😭
It’s just one of those things you get taught so just have to continue doing. It involves using you nails to pinch a little v shape which looks like a willy, from a space and possibly squinting, it makes the grandchildren giggle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Every time I read about her grandad, Carter USM's 'Sheriff Fatman' starts playing in my head...
Have you found any evidence of him being 'six foot six and a hundred tonnes'?
..the undisputed Queen of the slums… perfect lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahhh I remember over a year ago when she only had bylines in surprising places <nostalgia> no more do we gasp in wonder at them, like unexpected butterflies.
I think you mean 'like unexpected hideously decaying copulating butterflies joined together on a rotten corkboard in a moment in time', dear heart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Evening ninnies,
I mean wtaf?
View attachment 1633547
Nige did it a while ago, with a pesto crepe with ham inside. Except hers was edible.

Reactions: 18
As we are in a period of non chaos and have the opportunity to get some admin completed (it mate). May I make a suggestion for an addition to the wiki?
Something along the lines of “People who would have been fired from their jobs if Jacks BS stories were true”

Examples I have:

1. The security guard who let JM waltz into the House of Commons without ID or any kind of paperwork

2. Jacks inside man at the coroners office sending her all sorts of confidential files

i appreciate this is a piss poor start but more informed tattlers may be able to add to this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’ve only been here since August. Has anyone in the canal ever made the rinsed hoop recipe? If not, I’m feeling reckless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
As we are in a period of non chaos and have the opportunity to get some admin completed (it mate). May I make a suggestion for an addition to the wiki?
Something along the lines of “People who would have been fired from their jobs if Jacks BS stories were true”

Examples I have:

1. The security guard who let JM waltz into the House of Commons without ID or any kind of paperwork

2. Jacks inside man at the coroners office sending her all sorts of confidential files

i appreciate this is a piss poor start but more informed tattlers may be able to add to this?
Security/organisers who let her crash a G8 dinner last-minute (and nick bread rolls)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve just clenched my buttocks through her Insta reels. How is she SO inappropriate? The videos with the kitten are creepy as heck it’s like she’s nuzzling a lover, it’s grim grim grim. She’s talking about her appearance for a whole dagnabbit paragraph before she even bothers with the poor kitten’s health. <furious>

Anyway, have we factored in the Experian fees for this sponsored opportunity to showcase herself? It’s not just about you? Jackie dear it‘s always about you

F20783DC-9573-437D-AF6D-8C05CE632DD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How does anyone even know their head doesn’t work like everyone else’s? It’s such an arrogant thing to say ‘oh my head is so much more special than everyone else’s who are all just homogeneous lumpen idiots’. I wouldn't ever claim to know how anyone else’s head worked as no-one can ever know how another person thinks or operates🧐
She's autistic don't you know. Do you want her to stop breathing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s just one of those things you get taught so just have to continue doing. It involves using you nails to pinch a little v shape which looks like a willy, from a space and possibly squinting, it makes the grandchildren giggle
Ok, that makes more sense. I was imagining taking the arm off one to do a penis transplant 🙈. Next time I see a jelly baby I'll attempt to penify it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
gotta say I'm with this squig

20221007_192831.jpg

just wanna get back to normal with some slop to laugh at, outrageously expensive possessions to triangulate or stupid opinions to snark at 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
One of my dogs is unwell and the vomit she produced earlier looked suspiciously like the car-Brie-nara. Jack, send royaltyos immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.