Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there may have been a glitch in likes (hasnā€™t done anything to mine) but the appalling singing is in Jackā€™s. Even with pity likes (which I suspect 95% were) & hard of hearing pensioners being a bit confused (the other 5% I suspect) it didnā€™t even get 0.0002% likes from her followers. Thereā€™s some maths for you Jack.
Still dying at the ā€˜some of you asked for thisā€™. WHO?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Molly has shared the Grenfell article and made some comments on how grim it is. Some squigs seem to be seeing it for the first time. This evening should be interesting.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 19.48.18.png

Screenshot 2022-10-07 19.47.39.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
As we are in a period of non chaos and have the opportunity to get some admin completed (it mate). May I make a suggestion for an addition to the wiki?
Something along the lines of ā€œPeople who would have been fired from their jobs if Jacks BS stories were trueā€

Examples I have:

1. The security guard who let JM waltz into the House of Commons without ID or any kind of paperwork

2. Jacks inside man at the coroners office sending her all sorts of confidential files

i appreciate this is a piss poor start but more informed tattlers may be able to add to this?
This isnā€™t quite answering your brief, but there was the poor Barclays employee who Jack tried to get fired because she WAS doing her job, and refused to take Jackā€™s tattoos as a legitimate form of ID.

On your brief, I submit:

1. The A&E doctor who took time away from needy patients on a busy Saturday night to softly, gently listen to Jacks interminable mithering about tomatoes

2. The Ryanair cabin crew who apparently had no safety concerns around Jack skipping up and down the aisles of a plane in the air and bothering other passengers for Pringle lids

3. The Foreign Office, who apparently have no problem at all with political prisoners eschewing their diplomatic aid in favour of PMā€™ing Jack on Twitter

4. The driving instructor who thought it was fine to let Jack traverse a roundabout with her eyes closed and never once thought to employ the dual controls

5. The teacher who told Jack sheā€™d never amount to anything

As for a group of people who should collectively lose their jobs for commissioning Jack to write the same lies and bullshit again and again and again, I present to you - all the commissioning editors at the Guardian.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Car Brie Nara?? Officer, arrest that squig for crimes against food!!
Iā€™ve always made mine with egg and pecorino (prefer to Parmesan) coz I was once told NO CREAM! Itā€™s much much nicer without - so simple and beautiful and my youngest girls absolute favourite. šŸ„°
[QUQUOTE]

Iā€™ve just clenched my buttocks through her Insta reels. How is she SO inappropriate? The videos with the kitten are creepy as heck itā€™s like sheā€™s nuzzling a lover, itā€™s grim grim grim. Sheā€™s talking about her appearance for a whole dagnabbit paragraph before she even bothers with the poor kittenā€™s health. <furious>

Anyway, have we factored in the Experian fees for this sponsored opportunity to showcase herself? Itā€™s not just about you? Jackie dear itā€˜s always about you

View attachment 1633630
Ooh platform DMā€™s. Got rinsed by one of the daughters for a pair of those. Painful. Not for Jack of course. Iā€™m sure hers were somehow free and brand-new.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This isnā€™t quite answering your brief, but there was the poor Barclays employee who Jack tried to get fired because she WAS doing her job, and refused to take Jackā€™s tattoos as a legitimate form of ID.

On your brief, I submit:

1. The A&E doctor who took time away from needy patients on a busy Saturday night to softly, gently listen to Jacks interminable mithering about tomatoes

2. The Ryanair cabin crew who apparently had no safety concerns around Jack skipping up and down the aisles of a plane in the air and bothering other passengers for Pringle lids

3. The Foreign Office, who apparently have no problem at all with political prisoners eschewing their diplomatic aid in favour of PMā€™ing Jack on Twitter

4. The driving instructor who thought it was fine to let Jack traverse a roundabout with her eyes closed and never once thought to employ the dual controls

As for a group of people who should collectively lose their jobs for commissioning Jack to write the same lies and bullshit again and again and again, I present to you - all the commissioning editors at the Guardian.
6. The manager of the supermarket who, when she was working there, told her she'd never amount to anything. She went back years later and at that very moment the very same manager was putting one of her books out in the shelves. She stood and watched him. That told him!

7. All the many people who have screamed at her that she should have kept her legs shut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
6. The manager of the supermarket who, when she was working there, told her she'd never amount to anything. She went back years later and at that very moment the very same manager was putting one of her books out in the shelves. She stood and watched him. That told him!

7. All the many people who have screamed at her that she should have kept her legs shut.
Some guy ( bank ? Financial advisor? )who wanted to see her feet as collateral or payment for something . Forgive my bad description . I canā€™t remember exactly.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
For reasons I won't bore you all with, I am watching a Pinocchio film with a friend. Pinocchio, just like our favourite facetuning pixie, has a nose that changes size and shape. And in this version there's a scene where he shouts "SHAN'T!"

This made me think of my dear canal so I went looking for a picture to illustrate this post with and I discovered that this film was made in... 1978!

~Makes you think~

Screenshot_20221007_200456_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Her timing is terrible. Old Harold has just made a really nice looking pilaf so will require praise and appreciationos not me wolfing it with my face in my phone. Looking forward to the catch-up. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40

On your brief, I submit:

Michael Portillo, for telling Jack she should have kept her legs shut.

4FD39D83-2D86-4F0C-880A-8F295979665B.jpeg

Crazy how many people have told Jack the same thing over the years.

6C6E9DAD-496E-40C3-9A05-11075F474123.jpeg

Perhaps they meant to say ā€œyou should have kept your legs shutā€¦. when you took that creepy hotel room selfieā€.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Some guy ( bank ? Financial advisor? )who wanted to see her feet as collateral or payment for something . Forgive my bad description . I canā€™t remember exactly.
Ooh yes. Of course! The mortgage broker who would have ignored her terrible credit score, debt, CCJs and lack of income and given her a mortgage for a glimpse of her ground grippers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Ooh yes. Of course! The mortgage broker who would have ignored her terrible credit score, debt, CCJs and lack of income and given her a mortgage for a glimpse of her ground grippers.
Your recall is much more forensic than mine dearheart

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1633747

View attachment 1633753

Perhaps they meant to say ā€œyou should have kept your legs shutā€¦. when you took that creepy hotel room selfieā€.
Every time I read that story I shrivel inside for those poor kids. Knowing she was walking around just hoping someone would say something-probably making the kids even more hyper-aware and uncomfortable than you already are as a looked-after child. And why does having a 9 year old and a mixed race child make you and I do apologise but these are her crass words as ever, ā€˜a slut.ā€™ Why would a young woman her age be a foster carer? Sheā€™s never grown out of that behaviour either-itā€™s so ā€˜13 year oldā€™ to think everyone you pass in the street is looking at you, thinking about you, making judgements about you. Nobody cares Jack.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Jack is busy liking Tweets.

Sheā€™s warming up, lads.

She is awaiting the advent of ā„ (The ā˜ƒ is always v busy with deliveries on a Friday) and then she shall commence.

Ground grippers has ended me for some reason šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1633747

View attachment 1633753

Didn't she say she fell out with her brother because he said The Pov years were her fault for having a child out of wedlock (or something like that). It's as if Sarfend is stuck in a Dickensian timewarp.

This excerpt from an earlier post about suggestions for her dating profile sound a bit ... rapey get me so drunk I drop me kecks.

1665170393927.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.