Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a bit of a Twitter scroll and this isn’t even one of the usual suspects of squigs, so yes the game is up far beyond the land of TD and AM.
There's such a stark contrast between the big lips photo and the normal one. 😬

p.s. Vlad wants me to stop breathing.
1665156384407.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's such a stark contrast between the big lips photo and the normal one. 😬

p.s. Vlad wants me to stop breathing.
View attachment 1633349
I had my lip filler topped up yesterday. They are super swollen and painful today and look EXACTLY like Jack’s in that ridiculous profile pic. I’m hiding until they go down but Jack is proudly showing hers off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I haven’t caused enough upset today so here’s some squig slop
View attachment 1632707
View attachment 1632708
Coming from the past a bit here but banana, tea and chickpea curry?!

Wtf?! We have to share the same planet as these kind of sick people. They could be standing next to us or even our work colleagues for all we know.

Sick.

Fascinated to see how this all plays out now given how long she’s been quiet for. She frustrates the tit out of me - she was born into quite a nice lifestyle (depending on which story you read), she STILL has a huge platform and people willing to go out and bat for her - stupid as they are. She still gets interviews and airtime on TV and radio (this pisses me off as it denies someone who actually knows what their talking about airtime instead), she’s a good looking girl - despite the stupid photo edits - and that appeals to the basement dwelling bishop bashers, and on top of that she must have a network / contacts that reaches far and wide.

She could still do so much good for so many people. Yet she continues to act like a humourless, entitled, arrogant throbber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The "white bread" I'd argue with a little.. I'm assuming they meant fresh from bakery? but your standard packet sliced did a weird thing where it sat years around 42p for branded, 22p for supermarket own, then practically doubled overnight after a "wheat crisis" (maybe 2008?) and never went down again. So a "vbi" will always be difficult in practice.
Yes 2008 I think. A wet summer in UK wheat prices shot up. Totally agree re the white sliced bread thing.

Reactions: 20
Sorry to always be boring but:

CDC0B8ED-01A7-4B46-A204-24A8C3D4A464.jpeg

Thank you to Oot and other fraus who spotted this secret window into her numbers - currently picking at it to see how we can automate capture… but we opened the month with 700 subs, if we opened Nov 2022 with 664 that would be churn of 5.1%, the second highest monthly loss since records began (highest being last month’s 7.3%). We are only in the first week of the month, too…

Imagine if every month ur employer was docking over 5% pay you’d look for another job. Jacqui hun the game might very well be up. 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Sorry to always be boring but:

View attachment 1633379

Thank you to Oot and other fraus who spotted this secret window into her numbers - currently picking at it to see how we can automate capture… but we opened the month with 700 subs, if we opened Nov 2022 with 664 that would be churn of 5.1%, the second highest monthly loss since records began (highest being last month’s 7.3%). We are only in the first week of the month, too…

Imagine if every month ur employer was docking over 5% pay you’d look for another job. Jacqui hun the game might very well be up. 😳
You are never boring, dear heart x

Your patreon round ups are some of my favourite posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
You are never boring, dear heart x

Your patreon round ups are some of my favourite posts.
Bless you dear heart x As a gift come bearing Leggy refusing to wash her hands on live TV as haven’t seen it on my skim reads -

Maybe it was staying round hers that gave Jack’s stomach the constitution it has for her years old rancid ingredients …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1633068
So I thought roasties, Misty W thought they were baby carrots and now vegan chipolatas.

Whatever they are, like much of her food due either to its odd shape, colour, appearance, consistency, texture, or a combination of those, they look like something that if you errr, emitted something similar, the Bristol stool chart would tell you to go straight to the Doctors.
Are those roast potatoes or cocktail sausages? Genuine question bc I still need to grunk through this thread. At least they do look edible, whereas the stodgy mass to the right is just mystifying. Possibilities include:

-some kind of loaf - mince loaf, meatloaf (but not the singer)
-claggy nut roast with stringy bits
-big surprise haggis
-something fungal, mossy and/or foraged
-something that was once alive but is now certainly dead
-sunflower seeds on a bed of birds nest
-misguided attempt at cake. *melt-in-middle with inexplicable prune/black olive/black bean sauce/sliver of gloop.
-third eye attached to something unpleasant. The food has achieved sentience. It is watchful.
-Jack has found a way to reproduce asexually like an amoeba. This is the result. The black thing is a beady shark eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn't that exactly what HH2 was supposed to be?

Main course = 11:15pm, after a "meeting"
bleeping Jessica Taylor. People do talk about financial trauma. She wouldn’t know because she’s not a bleeping clinician, and doesn’t know the nuances of how we talk about trauma. The last thing Twitter needs is her and Jack ganging up together to scare the tit out of vulnerable people and exploit them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
bleeping Jessica Taylor. People do talk about financial trauma. She wouldn’t know because she’s not a bleeping clinician, and doesn’t know the nuances of how we talk about trauma. The last thing Twitter needs is her and Jack ganging up together to scare the tit out of vulnerable people and exploit them.
I was coming here to say exactly the same thing. Sick of this 'nobody talks about' nonsense when there are people who've been slogging their guts out at a regular job dealing with it day in day out for years. Just because we're not all bringing attention to it by yowling in hotel bathrooms or giving it sideboob on social media at the same time doesn't mean people aren't doing their bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So she liked that tweet about Asda doing stuff for the over 60s… Why the duck didn’t she retweet it? Why isn’t she highlighting this thing? I will never understand anything she does (or doesn’t do) 🫠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Bless you dear heart x As a gift come bearing Leggy refusing to wash her hands on live TV as haven’t seen it on my skim reads -

Maybe it was staying round hers that gave Jack’s stomach the constitution it has for her years old rancid ingredients …
I love your update posts too!

I didn’t notice it before, but for a spilt second, Leggy’s face, just after Steph tells her to wash her hands, has the same energy as Jack’s “lost hairband face”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Great Potato Flounce followed by the Frantic Patreon Panic Return.

🎶 Return of the Jack, here it is, Return of the Jack 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah I loathe that ‘why dont we talk about’ bullshit. Like they’ve decided they’ve discovered new, unplumbed depths of the human psyche. I went to the gp in the midst of our v hard poor times for an unrelated issue, maybe even with one of the kids and my gp looked very beadily at me and asked if I was alright, if I was working and my hours, how I was at home and I answered honestly, yes fine to everything-just having money troubles at the moment so I’m very stressed I think-then because I hadn’t really talked to anyone I started to well up and apologised saying ‘it’s not really a health issue is it haha’ type of ‘get me outta here’ chat. She was so kind and rightly pointed out that internalised/repressed stress is very much a health issue. She recommended I try yoga and swimming and hooked me up with the health pass for our local leisure centre. That was nearly 20 years ago so yeah Jessica-clinicians are talking about it. People going through it can’t talk about it and people who’ve been through it just want to move on/help others going through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.