Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, I really have no experience of cup sizes apart from what was posted on page 3
for overseas frau, we used to have topless women in our daily papers " Claire from Swanley, 36DD, hates the tories )
Well in that context, Jack’s claimed 38E bra size means her waps are substantially bigger than Maria Whittaker’s or Sam Fox’s if that’s helpful 😂 ( . )( . )

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I finally listened to that Radio Scotland car crash last night and holy guacamole that was a bin fire. Interestingly, that bollox maverick story about chucking all that tit in a pan with mandarin oranges that ended up being a ‘Brazilian feijoda’ wasn’t even original. She wheeled that same fascinating tale out for the Bournemouth Echo back in 2019. The ‘recipe’ (open tins and slop them into a pan then leave them) also ended up in her ‘repulsive ways to mix perfectly edible tins together’ book.
Your brain is not wired differently to other people's Jack (in terms of understanding food anyway, putting aside any personality disorders for the mo) - you just can't bleeping cook 🤷‍♀️. I don't see other people with autism producing the monstrosities you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I would agree re: boobs. I'm 5'2 and a similar shape to Jack- somewhere around a 32/ 34 (but not sure coz don't do bras) B? maybe
Are you 5’2”? Are you sure you’re not 5’1.7”?
I too share Jack’s frame and height - bit smoller at 5’ and I bet that would piss her off. Enjoying a daydream where I meet her and say ‘Ooh you’re much taller in real life!’ 😂 Ooh she’s towering over me! Oh Jack you’re like a great big clod-hopping GIANT compared to me! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Well in that context, Jack’s claimed 38E bra size means her waps are substantially bigger than Maria Whittaker’s or Sam Fox’s if that’s helpful 😂 ( . )( . )
Look, I think we can all agree she's the shortest person ever with the biggest bazongas known to man. Now duck OFF x

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’ll never publish anything related to this again because she knows deep down that throwing left-over veg in a dish, cracking some eggs and grating some cheese over the top and sticking it under a grill, can not be called a “recipe” by anyone. Let alone someone who claims to be a “literal food expert”. *I* could make this, my child could make this, literally *anyone* could make this and with a tad more effort, could likely make it better.
#suchafuckinggrifter
20221005_192613.jpg

Grab 12 frozen meatballs from the freezer, brown in a bit of oil and butter, add garlic and 5 big mushrooms (sliced), salt and pepper. Let it go for 5 mins or so, add handful of frozen peas and half a cup of risotto rice (or sushi rice). Let it cook for a couple of minutes, add the 500ml or so of leftover thin soup (boiling) from two nights ago, lower the heat and walk away. Read Tattle, have a glass of wine, etc. Stir the rice every few minutes. When rice is cooked, add a knob of butter & cheese, let it rest and enjoy.
There you go - didn't take long to write, did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks, I really have no experience of cup sizes apart from what was posted on page 3
for overseas frau, we used to have topless women in our daily papers " Claire from Swanley, 36DD, hates the tories )
Yeah she’s claiming Sam Fox proportions

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhh expected a Spartacus style commentary then

I'm Susie Dent

No I'm Susie Dent

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look, I think we can all agree she's the shortest person ever with the biggest bazongas known to man. Now duck OFF x
The shortest, most heavily tattooed with the biggest bazongas but an inexplicable barrel chest. Very special 🧚🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t deal with Mini at all. Locked that one away and it’s never coming out. So sad 😞
Don't be sad dear heart, most likely Cooper didn't take to Mini and she had to be rehomed, which was the best thing for her. Jack would never lose face by admitting it didn't work out.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Core subjects - English, English Lit, Maths, RS, probably a language (so they had a bacc equivalent), two sciences - and then five options to get them up to 10/11 with a couple being taken in Year 10 (popular at the time). might have done a three year KS4, too. And she didn't even get five full passes She really didn't lift a finger for the entire period.
Exactly. I was a "gifted and talented" kid struggling with undiagnosed ADHD and managed 11.5 at A-C. That included applied art (double award) and textiles so was bleeping heavy on coursework. Absolute waste of that grammar school place. Even the bottom stream kids at my comp did better than her because they did a BTEC.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it bad that I’m not finding the parody account as funny as everyone else seems to be?

Yes, it’s bleeping amazing that it’s wound Jack up enough to post about it and drive more traffic there, but there’s a genuine opportunity through humour to show Jack’s grift and inconsistencies. It feels like the parody is wasted a bit going through recycled puns and one liners about being broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sali Hughes might beg to differ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
😂 😂 😂 I’ve found something, and it’s a doozy
“Helped myself to some bread rolls at the big dinner at the G8 summit in 2013”
C5C69144-C2AA-461D-9EDA-E80F395791B8.jpeg

AECB07F2-F3FE-490C-97BA-B4981E016ACB.jpeg

“Stealing food to survive, 2013”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
View attachment 1627896
A new slop! Another recipe in progress! Another insistence on telling us how many people are (supposedly) in her household!
From trawling through many Jack threads on here -- especially the Daily Kitchen Live ones -- one thing that's always bugged me about Jack's cooking is how she uses the same technique for incorporating or mixing food. It's the same vigorous, hurried stirring for everything, regardless of the food texture and type, as if her life depends on it. No wonder virtually all her dishes end up looking like 50 Shades of Slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.