Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a person with breasticles, but there is a topless pic of JM online and they don't look d or e cups? I bow down to better knowledge obviously
I’m an E cup 🔺 and they’re not very big at all. When you get measured properly it becomes pretty clear that even F and G cups can look not that big.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was kicked out of secondary school in year 10. At the governors meeting, the head of key stage 4 begged the governors to let me sit my GCSEs early, he said he knew I’d pass with high grades. I have never heard of this happening, and it didn’t (governors refused, my behaviour in the meeting didn’t help, as I was an absolute twit) Like you, I’m not gifted, I just got high marks. If a school knows you will get those grades, they will bend over backwards to get you in that exam room. I imagine jack got some high marks in her SATs and has exaggerated that heavily. Not a chance would they refuse someone they thought was “gifted”.

I thought she claimed to have been kicked out of school though? Can anyone clear this up for me (as much as any of her contradictions can be cleared up).
They can enter a student for exams whenever they want. My school used to routinely put the top stream for maths in for O level in yr 10, and I sat an extra one (3rd science) in the November "resits" on home study over the summer. Sounds like they were just being arses to teach you a lesson. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What happened to all the 'modelling' that papers claimed she'd been offered? I've seen quite a few references to her being offered 'modelling work'.?
SBs step mum has referenced her past modelling frequently and her MUA type activities. Jack has simply adopted these as her own life experiences, to the point of attempted one-upping of step-mum on the same FB makeup page at same/similar times over the past 4 years at least.
SBs step mum is a very pretty, quirky lady with a great talent for MUArtistry.
The green (quality-street wrapper) eyed monster at play?
Makes you think

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
They can enter a student for exams whenever they want. My school used to routinely put the top stream for maths in for O level in yr 10, and I sat an extra one (3rd science) in the November "resits" on home study over the summer. Sounds like they were just being arses to teach you a lesson. :(
It used to happen fairly often when kids were native speakers of another language - they’d sit the GCSE in their native language a year early. Generally a guaranteed “good” pass for bright kids and a chance for others to experience what would be required with a second chance the next year if something went wrong.

Reactions: 23
In her mind she’s giving Lola Ferrari a run for her money. She has the lips down anyway.

It really can vary. A D cup isn’t necessarily huge. I think it’s the average for a UK woman nowadays and they wouldn’t look that big on her frame.

She isn’t a 38 band though. I was a 38 when I was a size 18. Jack, go for a bra fitting. You might be having crumbly bone shoulder and back pains because you’re wearing the wrong bra.
She writes graphic, quite revolting and suggestive comments about herself and I am baffled by them and the lies contained within them. It’s as if she’s read in Maxim in 2003 what the ‘perfect woman’s’ stats are and gone - yep that’s me. She’s such a mess-I don’t think she’s ever said one true thing about herself. Oh no wait - she did say she was whiny so that’s something.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just wanted to see the history of this relationship so read the first article that came up and REALLY WISH I DIDN'T

Canal will be happy to know that I've chosen not to draw the clitoris clams using MS Paint. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Core subjects - English, English Lit, Maths, RS, probably a language (so they had a bacc equivalent), two sciences - and then five options to get them up to 10/11 with a couple being taken in Year 10 (popular at the time). might have done a three year KS4, too. And she didn't even get five full passes She really didn't lift a finger for the entire period.
They did double science so she got two GCSEs from that, the half in RE that leaves two more to cover Eng, Maths and Eng Lit...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m an E cup 🔺 and they’re not very big at all. When you get measured properly it becomes pretty clear that even F and G cups can look not that big.
Thanks, I really have no experience of cup sizes apart from what was posted on page 3
for overseas frau, we used to have topless women in our daily papers " Claire from Swanley, 36DD, hates the tories )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
There's no way her band size is 38. I'm plus size and mine is that. I'd reckon she was a 32-34?

Anyway, the new slop, doesn't look as bad as brown slop but still too many inexplicable eggs.
I would agree re: boobs. I'm 5'2 and a similar shape to Jack- somewhere around a 32/ 34 (but not sure coz don't do bras) B? maybe

Reactions: 11
Perfectly normal body size here, but what the very duck was the New Yorker doing
Why has she dressed her poor child in the exact same (kind of tit) outfit as her?! Like they’re nightclub bouncers who forgot their black trousers and had to wear jeans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2022-10-05 19.30.18.png

Some squigs dismissing the theory that Jack is behind the parody account with one memorably comparing Jack to a gerbil that has been up an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Perfectly normal body size here, but what the very duck was the New Yorker doing
'Middle class' mentioned again.
But I don't know... it seemed like she had it together then- like she knew what she was doing and actually- shock horror!! Had morals of some kind.
What the hell happened, eh? It's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.