Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Core subjects - English, English Lit, Maths, RS, probably a language (so they had a bacc equivalent), two sciences - and then five options to get them up to 10/11 with a couple being taken in Year 10 (popular at the time). might have done a three year KS4, too. And she didn't even get five full passes She really didn't lift a finger for the entire period.
She’s exactly the kind of student who would have totally half-arsed their coursework, assuming they could catch up with exam results, which they then didn’t revise for because they’re clearly a maverick genius. And then they’d be shocked, SHOCKED to get crappy results. Probably got her mum to appeal to the school because the marking was unfair or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That Bournemouth Echo article, fffffftttttt. Maverick Genius Jack is one of the most tedious Jacks tbh, I hate when she tries to present herself as an genius on a par with Leonardo da Vinci or Nikola Tesla.

The internalised misogyny is very strong with those comments about her breasts and about having been a SW. what has being a “whiny witch” got to do with being a “bleep”, Jack? Forget Marx, you really need to read some second wavers, sister. Crack open a Dworkin and raise your consciousness a bit. Jeez.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
“I like breasts, babe” is oft attributed to Leggy however it’s apparently an earlier partner (Jack seems to have blown up two relationships in the same way) because Jack revealed this in the trans/Allegra breakup phase, it’s been attributed to poor Allegra.
It’s peak Jack that she busted two relationships mithering about it but then never went through with it. What was the point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I finally listened to that Radio Scotland car crash last night and holy guacamole that was a bin fire. Interestingly, that bollox maverick story about chucking all that tit in a pan with mandarin oranges that ended up being a ‘Brazilian feijoda’ wasn’t even original. She wheeled that same fascinating tale out for the Bournemouth Echo back in 2019. The ‘recipe’ (open tins and slop them into a pan then leave them) also ended up in her ‘repulsive ways to mix perfectly edible tins together’ book.
It's another recipe where she simmers tinned beans for a million years and rinses the flavour and most of the calories from a tin of stewing steak down the sink. She oughtn't to be allowed near food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm not a person with breasticles, but there is a topless pic of JM online and they don't look d or e cups? I bow down to better knowledge obviously

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just occurred to me that parody account would be even more of a parody if it was named Jock Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not a person with breasticles, but there is a topless pic of JM online and they don't look d or e cups? I bow down to better knowledge obviously
They get bigger every time she mentions them, we're probably up at zzz by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree with this. She says stuff and then remembers that people can go and ask Allegra - same with the sadfishing post she did about the Burberry studded leather jacket and 'an ex' telling her she wasn't butch enough for it. Sounded exactly like something Leggy would say too, lol
I genuinely think the entirety of the trans period came from that comment. Not butch enough? I AM THE MOST BUTCH, witch! Took it too far like she takes everything too far then ditched it hence the return to tit thots and nip slips.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean, I get that they can change size, but this was only around 6 months after that other article, so she can’t even keep the story of her bap size straight. Or she was even more crass in that daily mail article because “double Ds” sounded better to her than “my 38Es”

View attachment 1628445
38E doesn’t sound very smol pixie-ish? Surely she’d just topple over trying to balance the rest of her elfin frame?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Monroe was with Allegra when she started exploring a trans identity. Allegra would have complained about losing her partner's tits, not because she is transphobic but because she is attracted to people with tits. I 100% believe Monroe was talking about Allegra at that time then attempted to backtrack and muddy the waters a bit which is par for the course with her. She runs her mouth off.
I agree she meant Allegra.

She does things “cleverly” because she’ll time things and imply it’s someone while making sure in the first telling to specify it isn’t that person - therefore putting eg Allegra into everyone’s minds about it and then on subsequent retellings she drops the “not Allegra” knowing full well people will half remember the first time and think it’s Allegra. But if Leggy ever called her out, she’d have the first time to fall back on “I never said it was you, in fact I specifically said it wasn’t, look!”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
There's no way her band size is 38. I'm plus size and mine is that. I'd reckon she was a 32-34?

Anyway, the new slop, doesn't look as bad as brown slop but still too many inexplicable eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s classic Jack. Buy car, then learn. Then don’t. Expensive waste. See also -£158 Nike trainers in club colours to do one jog with The Sarfend Swiftfeet Running club, or whoever they were.
Urgh.
When I used to play bass guitar 🔻 years back, and was stuck with a knackered old 3rd hand bass, despite actually playing it in bands and stuff, an acquaintance brought (or got mummy and daddy to buy) her a £1000 Rickenbacker bass because she had the 'intention of learning to play'. Of course she never did.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Reminds me of those random statements on Facebook people put
"I am so depressed". " What an awful day" Followed by 20 people asking why and being worried and no reply from original poster
BLOCKED... Not even WARNED
PM me hunni x

• Haha
There's no way her band size is 38. I'm plus size and mine is that. I'd reckon she was a 32-34?

Anyway, the new slop, doesn't look as bad as brown slop but still too many inexplicable eggs.
"too many inexplicable eggs."
Oh come on! It's great.

• Haha
In her mind she’s giving Lola Ferrari a run for her money. She has the lips down anyway.

It really can vary. A D cup isn’t necessarily huge. I think it’s the average for a UK woman nowadays and they wouldn’t look that big on her frame.

She isn’t a 38 band though. I was a 38 when I was a size 18. Jack, go for a bra fitting. You might be having crumbly bone shoulder and back pains because you’re wearing the wrong bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Perfectly normal body size here, but what the very duck was the New Yorker doing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.