Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also struggle with this which is why I plan ahead and start things publicly when I have the materials actually ready. She could have called out of her twitter for writers to commission before announcing the project. I wonder if she ever even picked up her emails. She had people willing to help her.

View attachment 1622105

Her motivations are really clear. Financial gain and to get a lovely dopamine hit by getting praise for doing it. Once that's faded, she's no longer interested because she only cares about herself.

Not really sure why she launched a whole new twitter account and website for this. She could easily have made it a series on her regular website?

More to the point, as soon as she saw the tag 'Minimum of degree qualified in nutrition science', she didn't want to play anymore. Why waste time doing that when you can set up shop as an expert in nutrition with no qualifications whatsoever whilst recommending high sugar foods to diabetics and cross contaminated nut butters for nut allergies?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
What was the daft sod thinking promoting the parody account 😂 Nigella is a daft sod too but she would either ignore it or laugh with it.
They've gained about a thousand followers since this morning.
She needs to accept she has lost control of twitter. Yes she still has her increasingly strange supporters but more and more people are just openly laughing at her humourless pomposity 🤭
Almost as important, people are treating the flying morons with the contempt they deserve which tends to send them packing. Take note, anyone who ever finds themselves under attack. They absolutely cannot handle anyone laughing at them. Just like Mumma Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Yes she did. In fact she insists on demoting the dog. It took me a few reads to make sense of it-it’s really convoluted and stilting and weird. The whole ‘I’ll never walk to heel’ thing. Gross, yak, horrid. I bet Leggy’s friends were screaming ‘Run!!!!’
Just been off on a little doggy side-trip with Iggy Pop, Joan Jett and my favourite 80s goth cover version by Paralisis Permanente

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Almost as important, people are treating the flying morons with the contempt they deserve which tends to send them packing. Take note, anyone who ever finds themselves under attack. They absolutely cannot handle anyone laughing at them. Just like Mumma Jack.
Very true 😂
Which is why Tom Potato and Parody Jack have done well. Bemused intelligent contempt is the way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The first knife is an award from the Observer, as seen with Mom.

View attachment 1623409
She knows nothing about frugal living or having to look after belongings, because people who HAVE NOWT don't let their tools get into this shocking state! The best of it is, some tin foil would get rid of the vast majority of that rust. Stick THAT in your bleeping frugal living book, Jack Monroe grifter (and all round despicable lazy arse!).

Even smoolest. Jumpsuit by Urban Outfitters.

View attachment 1623385
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am rapidly becoming DEAD. Stop it. WARNED!

No Greggs Sausage Rolls here, what are we? Rich? No. Soggy cardboard and a bollock sausage rolled betwixt, nommmmy.

(I actually have no idea how much a Greggs sausage roll costs.)
£1.25 so Google says. I remember when they were about 25p. Haven't been in a Greggs shop since the 90s so I'm well out of touch.

My OH (hasn't LEFT) made some sausage rolls🔺at the weekend. They were delicious, Wacko Jacko could only dream of being able to cook anything so tasty (that looked tasty and golden, too).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh FOR THE LAST TIME. For the record it’s a MODEST SIZED THREE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW mmmkay! And two of the bedrooms are VERY SMALL!

Do you want her to STOP BREATHING?!

View attachment 1623283

(found this as I was laboring my way through multiple insufferable blog posts of hers the other day. Think it’s from potatoes but I simply cannot face going back to look through them all again so soon to verify)
Yes. That’s from Potatoes. If anyone here needs a reminder of just how grisly and emotionally manipulative Jacks writing is, Potatoes is the best example.

What makes me laugh about the bit you’ve picked out is that she goes from blatant lies about the extent of her destitution and even, unforgivably, compares her fake period of poverty to being avictim of CSA, and then immediately after, “Anyways, so yes I’m very poor and traumatised. I live in a three bedroom house by the sea…”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Agatha Grifty thinks she’s 🔺 where she lives in my head, rent free? Jack you live in my iPad where I am aghast at your latest nonsense, day after day for about 2 years now.

I’m praying for a plot twist reveal that Tom Potato Legend is behind the parody account!
BIB: Please dear gods let this be the next thread title! 🙏🏻

ETA: ? Had a mini chaos sorry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve been trying to work out what my reaction would be to being given a breakfast bowl al la Jack’s by a romantic partner. The only conclusion I can come to is that I’d be completely weirded out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh FOR THE LAST TIME. For the record it’s a MODEST SIZED THREE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW mmmkay! And two of the bedrooms are VERY SMALL!

Do you want her to STOP BREATHING?!

View attachment 1623283

(found this as I was laboring my way through multiple insufferable blog posts of hers the other day. Think it’s from potatoes but I simply cannot face going back to look through them all again so soon to verify)
Small bedrooms?! They're all doubles! Her first floor is the same size as my ENTIRE HOUSE (also 3 bed). This witch never even had the box room as a kid, did she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Screenshot 2022-10-03 10.53.28.png

I'd like to nominate 'more flounces than an 80s wedding dress' as a new thread title or at least suggest we steal it and sprinkle it around like pobp. Thanks to this fine squig for coming up with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146
I was just idly having a peek at her insta and I simply MUST post this picture in full length once again because everything about it is truly effing demented.

1DF687B8-9F55-4293-BB79-2DE6E8058BED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Whats with the shirt? she looks like its a dating website profile pic and one of those ones where you really dont get what's on the menu.

Not sure - but whoever photoshopped that pic remembered to make her right side a size 8 whilst forgetting to shrink the left down from [looks at self in mirror wearing a big shirt] about a 16.

ETA: God, I've just realised - the chin and jawline on that looks like it's been done with a 30/60 square - it's PYTHAGORAS!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
When did she delete this mornings tweet?
Only just saw, do you think she was watching the parody acc. and literally scratching holes in herself as the followers went up?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Found this smol cutesy pickle trying to channel Jack. :oops: 🤓 Had to fix the words though.
nimblejack.jpeg

PS absolutely despise her use of "lil" (I'm using it sarcastically) almost as much as the ~
People using it need to duck off seriously do one!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As bad as the bowl of romantic doggy inspired puke is I find the response worse
"Can't wait to wife you right up"
🤮🤮
Worse than holibobs and platty joobs. 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
When did she delete this mornings tweet?
Only just saw, do you think she was watching the parody acc. and literally scratching holes in herself as the followers went up?
I'm not sure what time she deleted it, I think it was mid-late afternoon. After the account went from 274 followers when she tweeted to a current total of 1114. Another absolute banger from the Bootstrap Crook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.