Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All it'll take is someone mentioning her Ma's potatoes and Jack's return will descend into utter chaos. I give it half an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I love the way Parody Jack is capitalising on this. Followers are up around 70 since Real Jack set the flying monkeys round the block.

1664795981685.png

• Haha
Reactions: 160
I assume that at some point in her social media addiction Jack has liked/retweeted other parody accounts before? But reported this one? Paint me surprised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jack is saying it. I think the point is, she's well aware the dog needs grooming but when she was told as such on instagram she threw a completely unwarranted tantrum rather than replying saying the dog is due in on Thursday, grooming is limited when they're puppies to allow the coat to come in and yeah, she can see the picture doesn't look great. It smacks of hypocrisy.
Oh. For. Goodness. Sake

She seemed to spent the entire weekend arguing with everyone saying the dog needed to go to the groomers.

Squigs: That dogs coat needs trimming

Jack. No it doesn't. I go to a dog cafe eleventy times a month so I know it doesn't.

Squigs: It does need cutting, it's in her eyes

Jack: Stop hounding me constantly with these lies. I'm constantly attacked with people making things up

(12 hours later)

Jack: My dog needs a haircut

Explain the madness 😠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Oh that new profile pic is not amazing is it.

She looks like an edgy new barmaid at the Rovers Return circa 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 107
Pretty much permagrunking here but think I’ve caught up. That profile picture. She’s absolutely bleeping delusional isn’t she?

(There’s a bigger piece about how tragic it is that women, especially women who are heavy social media users, can’t be happy with how they look even if they’re perfectly nice looking.

Edited to add - I’ve actually just walked past two women who were probably perfectly nice looking naturally, but have turned themselves into what look like some sort of horrorpuppets by having really bad botox and ludicrous amounts of poorly-placed filler … all this stuff makes me so sad.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Oh I hope the FMs confuse themselves into reporting her ACTUAL account
Jesus, I really would have an aneurism (cause of death: laughter) if they got her permanently suspended for malicious manipulation of Twitter. Shakespeare couldn’t write a better ending 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She is genuinely going to keep trying to completely ignore all the Patreon / Teemill / PayPal questions, isn’t she. I would have been mortified if I was her, and got caught out taking all that money and doing FA (when I’d promised to)
The sheer audacity to be acting like she’s the one who’s been done wrong just… flabbergasted
She has no shame. Not a tiny bit. I am ashamed on her behalf, not that it serves any purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is not a criticism of her looks themselves but that new Twitter picture puts me in mind of how they draw characters on Peppa Pig with both eyes on the same side of their faces.
I can't 🤣 This is so accurate.

Made an involuntary noise/guffaw at the new pfp. How does she always get it so wrong?!

I give it 5 hours before she is liking/tweeting further.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe she was busy beavering squirreling away at the outstanding work items from September and she's about to bang out a link to the Dublin article, an update on patreon, the VBI, the pancake recipe, her recipes for diabetics, a book on the DWP, a guide for boiling eggs (foolproof!), a recipe for her cold remedy and a blog post about cooking for one (but presumably as a single mum).
And on that day, Satan will be skating to work.😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.